Currently, File is In Canada (SINP)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/2011
Doc's Request.
11/2011
narinder11 said:
I am from India and going to apply for SINP in next 10 days what will be the processing line for my application. Where I have to send my application ? And what would be the steps for my application? Please help.
1. Apply to Canada
2. Get file number (Many says it AOR)
3. Get Nomination
4. Apply to Sydney, NS or New Delhi
5. Wait for Medical Request / Passport Request
6. Get Visa

This takes around 9-14 months for SINP Skilled worker and 14-18 months for SINP family streams.

Hope this helps.

tns001cn

Nov 9, 2011
hi,powerbyj

This takes around 9-14 months for SINP Skilled worker and 14-18 months for SINP family streams.

Where did you get this information?

god!!! I under family streams!!! past 10 month ,I didn't got any additional document !!!

powerbyj

Jan 25, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/2011
Doc's Request.
11/2011
tns001cn said:
hi,powerbyj

Where did you get this information?

god!!! I under family streams!!! past 10 month ,I didn't got any additional document !!!

If you will send an email to SINP office, they will reply with these time lines.

tns001cn

Nov 9, 2011
NO,
I send E-mail to them and I got auto reply。
PROCESSING TIMES

Processing times vary, however, successful SINP applications typically receive their landed immigrant status considerably quicker than individuals applying through federal immigration classes. CIC processing times vary depending on the visa office processing for your country.

Current SINP criteria processing times by category are as follows:
Skilled Worker – 4 to 6 Months
Family – 8 to 10 Months
Existing Work Permits, Physicians, Nurses, Other Health Professionals, Students, Truck Drivers & Hospitality Sector Project – 3 to 4 Months

smile_2good

Aug 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SINP
Nomination.....
APRIL, 13
AOR Received.
July, 13
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Don't know when
Med's Request
May, 14
Med's Done....
May, 14
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
(PPR-1 = 21-July-2014) + (PPR-2 = 29-July-2014
VISA ISSUED...
In sha ALLAH sooooooon
LANDED..........
In shaa ALLAH AUG, 14
tns001cn said:
NO,
I send E-mail to them and I got auto reply。
PROCESSING TIMES

Processing times vary, however, successful SINP applications typically receive their landed immigrant status considerably quicker than individuals applying through federal immigration classes. CIC processing times vary depending on the visa office processing for your country.

Family – 8 to 10 Months
Existing Work Permits, Physicians, Nurses, Other Health Professionals, Students, Truck Drivers & Hospitality Sector Project – 3 to 4 Months
Dear brothers,

I also emailed them and got the same as tns001cn.. I don't know why is there difference in timeline in auto reply email. what did they reply to you tns001cn..? i got reply from VO saying my application is still in process...

What should we expect..?

Here is the name and contact info of each staff member of SINP Office

http://gtds.gov.sk.ca/Pages/Details.aspx?organizationid=83a82b5a-f851-46ca-b27b-8cd9aefcac07

any comments..!!?

smile_2good

Aug 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SINP
Nomination.....
APRIL, 13
AOR Received.
July, 13
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Don't know when
Med's Request
May, 14
Med's Done....
May, 14
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
In sha ALLAH sooooooon
LANDED..........
In shaa ALLAH AUG, 14
Dear...

Sending application to CIO rather than directly to VO reduces processing time as mentioned in SINP website...

http://www.saskimmigrationcanada.ca/sinp

I hope everything goes fine and exactly like they have mentioned.

Hope for Best...inshaALLAH..

Regards,

powerbyj

Jan 25, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/2011
Doc's Request.
11/2011
smile_2good said:
Dear brothers,

I also emailed them and got the same as tns001cn.. I don't know why is there difference in timeline in auto reply email. what did they reply to you tns001cn..? i got reply from VO saying my application is still in process...

What should we expect..?

Here is the name and contact info of each staff member of SINP Office

http://gtds.gov.sk.ca/Pages/Details.aspx?organizationid=83a82b5a-f851-46ca-b27b-8cd9aefcac07

any comments..!!?
When did u send an email? I send last month.

From your email, I guess we should expect our nomination now. It might be on the way.

How long it takes to receive nomination once they issue if you are living in other country than Canada?

Hope for the best..

tns001cn

Nov 9, 2011
last month?
which E-mail address did you send ?
I just sent to immigration@gov.sk.ca!

got auto reply。
PROCESSING TIMES

Family – 8 to 10 Months

smile_2good

Aug 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SINP
Nomination.....
APRIL, 13
AOR Received.
July, 13
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Don't know when
Med's Request
May, 14
Med's Done....
May, 14
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
In sha ALLAH sooooooon
LANDED..........
In shaa ALLAH AUG, 14
Dear

I have emailed them on 3rd December and got auto reply within seconds and got reply from VO on 6th December (yesterday).. i sent it to immigration @ gov.sk.ca
i don't know whats going on.

Regarding time to get nomination letter after nomination approval, i guess it will take 15 days (outside Canada).. I am living outside Canada...

Hope for Best.. inshaALLAH

Regards,

tns001cn

Nov 9, 2011
Dear all

I got SINP Immigration Officer answer.
I think processing times 14-18 months

Immigration Officer reply:

Family files are approximately processing time of 11 months, but due to high volume this time frame is going to be much longer.

Thanks.

xiaiyi

Dec 10, 2011
Hi guys,

Hope you guys get the Visas soon.

I would like to apply the SINP family stream for my sister (no Job Offer & she is single).
She has already complied with all the eligibility shown below:

- Be between 18 - 49 years old.
- Have a signed affidavit of support from one or more family members living in Saskatchewan (SINP-500-22).
- Have completed post-secondary education, training, or apprenticeship of at least one year in length and have a diploma, a certificate, or a degree.
- Have at least one year of work experience in your field of education or training.
- Have the English language ability either to do the job you have been offered by a Saskatchewan employer or to get a job in your field of education or training.
- Have a full-time, permanent job offer from a Saskatchewan employeror intend to find full-time, permanent work in Saskatchewan and have enough money to live in the province for a short time without work after arrival ($10,000 for you and $2,000 for each accompanying family member).

However, I wonder if the SINP requests any pass mark for this program like the Federal Skilled Worker or Quebec Skilled Worker ones?
If yes, plz advise the pass mark and assessment criteria.
I highly appreciate all your guys' answers.

Thank you.
p/s: I have tried to post the link of the SINP Eligibility but not allowable.

smile_2good

Aug 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SINP
Nomination.....
APRIL, 13
AOR Received.
July, 13
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Don't know when
Med's Request
May, 14
Med's Done....
May, 14
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
In sha ALLAH sooooooon
LANDED..........
In shaa ALLAH AUG, 14
xiaiyi said:
Hi guys,

Hope you guys get the Visas soon.

I would like to apply the SINP family stream for my sister (no Job Offer & she is single).
She has already complied with all the eligibility shown below:

- Be between 18 - 49 years old.
- Have a signed affidavit of support from one or more family members living in Saskatchewan (SINP-500-22).
- Have completed post-secondary education, training, or apprenticeship of at least one year in length and have a diploma, a certificate, or a degree.
- Have at least one year of work experience in your field of education or training.
- Have the English language ability either to do the job you have been offered by a Saskatchewan employer or to get a job in your field of education or training.
- Have a full-time, permanent job offer from a Saskatchewan employeror intend to find full-time, permanent work in Saskatchewan and have enough money to live in the province for a short time without work after arrival ($10,000 for you and $2,000 for each accompanying family member).

However, I wonder if the SINP requests any pass mark for this program like the Federal Skilled Worker or Quebec Skilled Worker ones?
If yes, plz advise the pass mark and assessment criteria.
I highly appreciate all your guys' answers.

Thank you.
p/s: I have tried to post the link of the SINP Eligibility but not allowable.
Dear

Thanks for your joining... We hope we can help each other in understanding and getting our dreams..

Your sister would apply in family stream not in skilled worker stream
Family stream does not have points based system like skilled worker category have..
just Carefully read Family Stream Guide here
http://www.saskimmigrationcanada.ca/appguide-family-members/

Also carefully read application procedural guideline to know what step will be done on your application.
http://www.saskimmigrationcanada.ca/sinp-procedural-guidelines

There are two way you can file application,
1. Online application (https://www.apps.gov.sk.ca/apex/f?p=305:1) by scanning documents.
2. Application by mail.

Both are same with regard to processing time. whatever suits you

Regards

smile_2good

Aug 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SINP
Nomination.....
APRIL, 13
AOR Received.
July, 13
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Don't know when
Med's Request
May, 14
Med's Done....
May, 14
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
In sha ALLAH sooooooon
LANDED..........
In shaa ALLAH AUG, 14
Dear Brothers and sisters,

Is there anyone who has applied for SINP in any stream since Nov or Dec 2010 and waiting for nomination..???

Please must reply,

Regards.

tns001cn

Nov 9, 2011
hi,smile_2good

My friend applied under family member category in Oct 2010 and SINP asking him for updated bank statement in Sep 2011, after that not hearing from sinp.

My other friend applied under family member category in nov 2010 and SINP asking him for updated bank statement in Oct 2011, after that not hearing from sinp.

My other friend applied under family member category in Dec 2010 and SINP asking him for updated some document in Nov 2011, after that not hearing from sinp.

I applied under family member category in Feb 2011 and receive FN in Feb 2011, after that not hearing from sinp.

I asked SINP Immigration Officer how long i will get nomination letter.

Immigration Officer reply:

Family files are approximately processing time of 11 months, but due to high volume this time frame is going to be much longer.

Thanks.