Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
ch.immigration said:
thanks brother for all ur help...
taking a break after lots of immigration depression ...
After looking so many options
we end up with waiting

But after all we tried our best ....
And we ll apply again after notes

Best of luck
No problem and all the very best for the next time you apply and it is the right way i.e. getting notes first and proceed based upon those.

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
aftab.s said:
Hey,
i have some concerns regarding medical.
what is the average time it takes after medical to get a visa if medical is fine.
i Just applied for an open work permit
It should be between a few weeks to a little over a month. In some exceptional cases it took longer too and still visa was granted. I am not sure if those that took longer were only study permit visas or trvs.

waqar.ahmad150

Jan 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2015 (Online)
Passport Req..
22-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
06-05-2015 (Multiple 4 Years)
LANDED..........
Landed
aftab.s said:
Hey,
i have some concerns regarding medical.
what is the average time it takes after medical to get a visa if medical is fine.
i Just applied for an open work permit
Dear AOA,

It takes couple of weeks.

ahmadtajwer

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2009
Aurora
My sister has applied online on 6th september? How long CHC ISB takes for online apps? I believe online is way faster than paper based as visa officer doesn't have to scan docs and also apps gets re-routed if certain visa office is busy. I hope the longer it takes, the more the chances are.....

hladha

Aug 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2013
AOR Received.
August 2013
File Transfer...
Jan 2014 to London office
Med's Request
10 Dec 2014 (done)
Interview........
19 Jan 2015
VISA ISSUED...
19 Jan 2015
LANDED..........
25 Jan 2015
I want some help from people experienced in cases like mine. My spousal immigration is in process and i applied for a multiple trv online on the 1st sept and got my refusal letter today the 24th sept!:( the reasons they stated in my refusal letter were:

1.family ties in Canada and country of residence. (my spouse is in canada and i wanted to visit him and i have my parents and siblings here)
2.my financial assets. i have none except for a recent bank account with little cash,which i did not show.
3.my employment status.(i showed a month old job letter)
4.enough proofs of income of supporter.(my husband was going to support me and we showed his job letter stating his income n two year old joining time etc. also we submitted his T4 and bank statement of $8000)

Now i am confused what to do next? either apply for a trv again or apply for a student visa in fall!

Please can anyone help me with some concrete suggestions as my husband and I are very upset cos of the refusal and the processing time is already too long for the PR card.

Thanks.

ch.immigration

Feb 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013 for wife
Doc's Request.
Sent volunterily on 15 dec 2013
AOR Received.
april 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Med's Request
24 sep 2014
Interview........
inshallah waived
hladha said:
I want some help from people experienced in cases like mine. My spousal immigration is in process and i applied for a multiple trv online on the 1st sept and got my refusal letter today the 24th sept!:( the reasons they stated in my refusal letter were:

1.family ties in Canada and country of residence. (my spouse is in canada and i wanted to visit him and i have my parents and siblings here)
2.my financial assets. i have none except for a recent bank account with little cash,which i did not show.
4.enough proofs of income of supporter.(my husband was going to support me and we showed his job letter stating his income n two year old joining time etc. also we submitted his T4 and bank statement of $8000)

Now i am confused what to do next? either apply for a trv again or apply for a student visa in fall!

Please can anyone help me with some concrete suggestions as my husband and I are very upset cos of the refusal and the processing time is already too long for the PR card.

Thanks.
V sad news
I also got refusal 2 weeks back for my wife visit visa
its look they are not giving trv to spouses
I m also confuse with the same things

Besides wats ur timeline for permanent residence?

hladha

Aug 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2013
AOR Received.
August 2013
File Transfer...
Med's Request
10 Dec 2014 (done)
Interview........
19 Jan 2015
VISA ISSUED...
19 Jan 2015
LANDED..........
25 Jan 2015
ch.immigration said:
V sad news
I also got refusal 2 weeks back for my wife visit visa
its look they are not giving trv to spouses
I m also confuse with the same things

Besides wats ur timeline for permanent residence?
Im sorry to hear about your wife's visa refusal! i know how upsetting and painful this is for all the ppl living apart just because of this unpredictable and unfair system! have you decided to proceed or are you still trying to figure out what to do next?? please do let me know whatever you come to know in this context!

my time line goes like application for spousal immigration filed in june 2013.
file transferred in august 2013
trv applied 1st sept 2013 (online)
refusal 24th sept 2013

ch.immigration

Feb 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013 for wife
Doc's Request.
Sent volunterily on 15 dec 2013
AOR Received.
april 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Med's Request
24 sep 2014
Interview........
inshallah waived
hladha said:
Im sorry to hear about your wife's visa refusal! i know how upsetting and painful this is for all the ppl living apart just because of this unpredictable and unfair system! have you decided to proceed or are you still trying to figure out what to do next?? please do let me know whatever you come to know in this context!

my time line goes like application for spousal immigration filed in june 2013.
file transferred in august 2013
trv applied 1st sept 2013 (online)
refusal 24th sept 2013
We decided to order notes first
then reapply for trv ...
...besides we are gathering additional proves of relationship to send chc
Hope this help u

Besr of luck

hladha

Aug 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2013
AOR Received.
August 2013
File Transfer...
Med's Request
10 Dec 2014 (done)
Interview........
19 Jan 2015
VISA ISSUED...
19 Jan 2015
LANDED..........
25 Jan 2015
ch.immigration said:
We decided to order notes first
then reapply for trv ...
...besides we are gathering additional proves of relationship to send chc
Hope this help u

Besr of luck
hmmm...sunds good!
can you please tell me the reasons of refusal they stated on the refusal letter?

ahmadtajwer

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2009
Aurora
hladha said:

Thanks.
Hladha, few things went wrong, when applying first time, always apply single entry, multiple doesn't work this way as they would think that your intention isn't strong to come back.
Ties to Canada : As your husband is there, it is strong tie to Canada not Pakistan.
To prove ties to Pakistan, you should show work, bank statements, property in your name (If any), studies (if studying) etc etc. Most of the ppl make this mistake that they show strong ties of sponsor but nit theirs. It is vice versa.
Not easy to get TRV for Canada from Pakistan anyway but you can alwayz retry - Make sure to order GCMS first for detailed notes from VO.

torontosm

Champion Member
Apr 3, 2013
hladha said:
While your spousal sponsorship application is being processed, it is extremely unlikely that you will receive a TRV, regardless of documents submitted. This is not just the case for Pakistanis, but for all nationalities. Based on past experience, the Canadian immigration officers are very skeptical that a spouse who is in the process of moving to Canada will just visit and then leave. Sorry your process is taking so long, but my advice would be to just be patient.

hladha

Aug 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2013
AOR Received.
August 2013
File Transfer...
Med's Request
10 Dec 2014 (done)
Interview........
19 Jan 2015
VISA ISSUED...
19 Jan 2015
LANDED..........
25 Jan 2015
Thank you both of you for the suggestions and help! Highly appreciated! But I can't wait till my pr is processed! I'm still trying to figure out my next step. I really hope whatever I do works out for me! But again your help was highly appreciated! Thank you!:)

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
hladha said:
Thank you both of you for the suggestions and help! Highly appreciated! But I can't wait till my pr is processed! I'm still trying to figure out my next step. I really hope whatever I do works out for me! But again your help was highly appreciated! Thank you!:)
I would suggest the same here as i have to others. If your case makes a good work / education profile, you should try "open work permit" instead.

hladha

Aug 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2013
AOR Received.
August 2013
File Transfer...
Med's Request
10 Dec 2014 (done)
Interview........
19 Jan 2015
VISA ISSUED...
19 Jan 2015
LANDED..........
25 Jan 2015
fkl said:
I would suggest the same here as i have to others. If your case makes a good work / education profile, you should try "open work permit" instead.
[/quote

Open work permit takes up a lot of time? Isn't it? And also my trv is refused do you think it's a good idea to apply for an open work permit now? Also what are the requirements for it??

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
hladha said:
Open work permit takes up a lot of time? Isn't it? And also my trv is refused do you think it's a good idea to apply for an open work permit now? Also what are the requirements for it??
Lot of time? Depends upon your perspective and also the situation. If you apply today or with in the next month, there is a good chance that you would hear back with in 2 months for sure.

Embassy is relatively free right now i.e. some one applied online from Pakistan yesterday and received medical call with in a day.

Refusal in trv would be a negative, but again it has a better chance of approval vs a trv application again since you have more substance to prove ties i.e. job, bank statements etc.

However, it is best to order gcms notes first to know the real reason for refusal.

Here are some basics on requirements of owp

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?q=177&t=17