+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All New Applicants.....Who are applying with NEW Check list IMM5612(08-2011)

awai ali

Champion Member
May 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2011
Doc's Request.
March 2013
File Transfer...
April 2012
Med's Request
March 2014
Med's Done....
April 2014
Interview........
February 2014
Passport Req..
PPR1 and PPR2 in June with gap of 10 days .....
VISA ISSUED...
ما شاء الله ,الحمد لله......July 2014......
LANDED..........
September 2014...Living Happily in Vancouver B.C.
peeush said:
Thank you for your reply i have one more doubt regarding dependent children

My wife is pregnant her due is on Decempber: should i give new baby's information to the CIO and add additional proof of fund. but we are not planned to take the child with us if we got the visa. if so it will be difficult to find out the job etc since we are new to the country could u pls give the suggetion.
Ok if you ask give information what you will do.......is she girl?????????? is he boy????????? what you will write in the columns...........O Man a person which does exist how could you give information about that..........any how i was joking..........you do nt need to give information.............but later on you have to update when your file will be in Embassy rather you want to get that baby with you or not........but you must have to submit information after your file with visa office.............

skilleddent

Oct 6, 2011
HI GUYS!

I AM APPLYING UNDER FEDERAL SKILLED WORKER CATEGORY AND WORKING ON COMPLETING APPLICATION AND DOCUMENTS! HAVE SOME DOUBTS IN SOME AREAS AND NEED HELP!

1. DO WE NEED TO SEND NOTARIZED COPIES OF EDUCATIONAL CERTIFICATES,PASSPORT,BIRTH AND MARRIAGE CERTIFICATES OR JUST COPIES OF ALL THEM?
IN THE DOCUMENT CHECKLIST ITS MENTIONED THAT ONLY COPIES BUT I HAVE SEEN IN FORUM THAT SOME DISCUSSING ABOUT NOTARIZED COPIES SO GOT CONFUSED!!

2.IN MAILING THE APPLICATION TO WHICH ADDRESS I HAVE TO SEND ? 2 ADDRESSES GIVEN IN THE INSTRUCTION GUIDE ONE FOR CATEGORY 1 OTHER FOR CATEGORY 2 ! WHAT IS CATEGORY 1 AND 2?

3.ALSO I HAVE PLANNED TO SEND ALL APPLICATION FORMS IN ONE SEALED ENVELOPE AND ALL THE SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS IN ANOTHER SEALED ENVELOPE AND MAIL THEM TOGETHER IN ANOTHER ENVELOPE ! WOULD IT BE GOOD ENOUGH OR ANY ADVISE ON HOW TO SEND THEM?

Your Highness

Champion Member
Sep 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15th Sep 2011
AOR Received.
PER rcvd on 14th Dec 2011
IELTS Request
Submitted with Docs
File Transfer...
AOR from NDVO rcvd on 21 Jan 2012
Med's Request
7th Feb 2012
Med's Done....
Med sent on 24th Feb 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Req rcvd on 7th Feb sent on 24th Feb 2012. RPRF DD encashed on 11th April
VISA ISSUED...
DM on 10th May. PPs rcvd with Visa on 14th May 2012
LANDED..........
Landed in Toronto on 3rd July 2012!
awai ali said:
Ok if you ask give information what you will do.......is she girl?????????? is he boy????????? what you will write in the columns...........O Man a person which does exist how could you give information about that..........any how i was joking..........you do nt need to give information.............but later on you have to update when your file will be in Embassy rather you want to get that baby with you or not........but you must have to submit information after your file with visa office.............
Ha ha...Ali....very funny.... :) :)

I agree with Ali. You need not provide any information now. But when the baby is born and your file reaches VO (New Delhi) then you have to provide this information.

Congratulations Peeush about your baby and all the best for the delivery.

Your Highness

Champion Member
Sep 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15th Sep 2011
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Submitted with Docs
File Transfer...
Med's Request
7th Feb 2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
skilleddent said:
HI GUYS!

I AM APPLYING UNDER FEDERAL SKILLED WORKER CATEGORY AND WORKING ON COMPLETING APPLICATION AND DOCUMENTS! HAVE SOME DOUBTS IN SOME AREAS AND NEED HELP!

1. DO WE NEED TO SEND NOTARIZED COPIES OF EDUCATIONAL CERTIFICATES,PASSPORT,BIRTH AND MARRIAGE CERTIFICATES OR JUST COPIES OF ALL THEM? IN THE DOCUMENT CHECKLIST ITS MENTIONED THAT ONLY COPIES BUT I HAVE SEEN IN FORUM THAT SOME DISCUSSING ABOUT NOTARIZED COPIES SO GOT CONFUSED!! As per the new checklist, you dont need to. But we have sent notorised ones just to be on the safe side. I advice you to do the same.

2.IN MAILING THE APPLICATION TO WHICH ADDRESS I HAVE TO SEND ? 2 ADDRESSES GIVEN IN THE INSTRUCTION GUIDE ONE FOR CATEGORY 1 OTHER FOR CATEGORY 2 ! WHAT IS CATEGORY 1 AND 2? Category 1 Federal Skilled Worker and Category 2 is Arranged Employement. If you do not have an arranged employement you will fall into FSW 1.
But since you will be couriering your application there is only one address for both categories. That is the last one. The first 2 are valid if you send by regular mail. Do read the page "Mail Your application" in detail. This is the address you need to send to:

Citizenship and Immigration Canada
Federal Skilled Worker
Centralized Intake Office
196 George Street
Sydney, NS
B1P 1J3
Canada

3.ALSO I HAVE PLANNED TO SEND ALL APPLICATION FORMS IN ONE SEALED ENVELOPE AND ALL THE SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS IN ANOTHER SEALED ENVELOPE AND MAIL THEM TOGETHER IN ANOTHER ENVELOPE ! WOULD IT BE GOOD ENOUGH OR ANY ADVISE ON HOW TO SEND THEM? Please do not do that. Arrange your applications and then the documents as per the "DOCUMENT CHECKLIST" exactly. One after the other. And put them all in one envelope and send.

peeush

Star Member
Sep 21, 2011
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2011
AOR Received.
18-01-2012
Med's Request
23-03-2012 MEDICAL LINE ADD ON 26-04-2012
Med's Done....
09-04-2012
Interview........
no interview
Passport Req..
23-03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM on 11-05-2012 : RECIVED VISA ON 15-05-2012
LANDED..........
ON JULY
Thank you guys for your help, tomorrow i am going to send my applications. i have a doubt---- there is lots of paper , do i have to just make order the paper according to cheklist and put that in mentioned envelop with out staple them?

M

ms.xvii

Hello All,

My query is regarding Document Checklist (IMM 5612)

In 5612 some of the points are not applicable to me, so shall I leave them blank or mark them as 'NA'?
I am not using "Use of a representative (IMM 5476)" this does not say "(if applicable)", how should I proceed in this?
I am trying for "Original letters of reference from all your employers for the past 10 years", what should be the format of this document?
What if the company I worked for does not have a website?
Under "Photo Requirements" do I need to include the photos of my family members who are not accompanying me?
Do I need to provide the Police clearance Certificates for my whole family including my parents?

Also please suggest that once I gather my documents, shall I enclose a formal introduction letter to CIO?
The order of the documents should be according to IMM 5612, am I correct? If "yes", then how should I segregate them? Shall I use paper clips for the related documents?

Please assist.

MS.

awai ali

Champion Member
May 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2011
Doc's Request.
March 2013
File Transfer...
April 2012
Med's Request
March 2014
Med's Done....
April 2014
Interview........
February 2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
ms.xvii said:
Hello All,

My query is regarding Document Checklist (IMM 5612)

In 5612 some of the points are not applicable to me, so shall I leave them blank or mark them as 'NA'?
I am not using "Use of a representative (IMM 5476)" this does not say "(if applicable)", how should I proceed in this? (mark them NA is better and you have to write NA and in contact information fill your own information so if there is no rep. )
I am trying for "Original letters of reference from all your employers for the past 10 years", what should be the format of this document? (send me your email address through text i will farward you format)
What if the company I worked for does not have a website? (no problem)
Under "Photo Requirements" do I need to include the photos of my family members who are not accompanying me? ( only those who are accompanying you only)
Do I need to provide the Police clearance Certificates for my whole family including my parents? (Police certificates are for those who are your dependent above age of 18 and only for those who accompanying you)

Also please suggest that once I gather my documents, shall I enclose a formal introduction letter to CIO? (no)
The order of the documents should be according to IMM 5612, am I correct? If "yes", then how should I segregate them? Shall I use paper clips for the related documents? (yes you have to set documents accoring to 5612 and segregate them with staple pin)

Please assist.

MS.

veinna_gee

Oct 18, 2011
To: awai ali

I need your help regarding the format of Original letters of reference from all your employers for the past 10 years. Thank you!

awai ali

Champion Member
May 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2011
Doc's Request.
March 2013
File Transfer...
April 2012
Med's Request
March 2014
Med's Done....
April 2014
Interview........
February 2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
veinna_gee said:
To: awai ali

I need your help regarding the format of Original letters of reference from all your employers for the past 10 years. Thank you!
please send me your email address ..........i will email you format

M

ms.xvii

Hello Awai Ali,
Greetings,

Please send the details at ms.xvii@gmail.com for "Original letters of reference from all your employers for the past 10 years"

MS.

SuzeCHFRN

Oct 18, 2011
Hi, I'm a newbie here. I am currently preparing our application for FSW category. I am applying under NOC 0631 (restaurant and fastfood manager) because our current business falls under this category (fastfood franchise). I just want to know where will I get my Certificate of Employment if we own the business? Thanks.

Your Highness

Champion Member
Sep 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15th Sep 2011
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Submitted with Docs
File Transfer...
Med's Request
7th Feb 2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
SuzeCHFRN said:
Hi, I'm a newbie here. I am currently preparing our application for FSW category. I am applying under NOC 0631 (restaurant and fastfood manager) because our current business falls under this category (fastfood franchise). I just want to know where will I get my Certificate of Employment if we own the business? Thanks.
Hello Suze,

Third party reference would be your vendors and regular customers. You may attach 1 or 2 letters from your vendors and 1 or 2 from customers and 1 from your employee.

Vendors: This could be any vendor or supplier you have been dealing with for a while now.

Customer: This could be your long term regular customers.

Then include one from one of your employee as well. Any senior long term member from your team at the restaurant.

Regarding Docs:

Please submit your Trade License, Registration documents and any other document you think you will need to be provided to prove the existence of your business. Provide some monetary transaction realted documents too...like invoices etc.

Basically please view it in this perspective. You need to prove 2 things:

1) Proof of your duties and responsibilties (the third party ref letters are for this purpose).

2) Proof that your business exists, and that you are the owner of this business, and that your business runs as a restaurant. (this the docs mentioned will prove).

You just need to take care of these 2 things, and you're home safe.

Should you require any further clarifications, please feel free to ask.

Good luck with your application.

By the way, just a piece of friendly advice. Please gather everything really fast and apply as quickly as you can, as the 0631 category is filling up VERY FAST.

Cheers

awai ali

Champion Member
May 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2011
Doc's Request.
March 2013
File Transfer...
April 2012
Med's Request
March 2014
Med's Done....
April 2014
Interview........
February 2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
ms.xvii said:
Hello Awai Ali,
Greetings,

Please send the details at ms.xvii @ gmail.com for "Original letters of reference from all your employers for the past 10 years"

MS.
send yo uemail check it ...........