+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All documents sent, and now decision made. Why?Help!!!

islander

Star Member
Dec 3, 2008
After submitting all supported documents to Buffalo, with my profession on the 38 list, with every single document sent including IELTS, total 67 points. I recently checked the status on line and it shows "decision made". Why? I have not even been asked for medical yet.

Thank you.

mahharrouf

Jan 23, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I could think , Yes or No at same time. If your all documents were approved your 67 number, then dont worry, decision made with new applications , as i red on forums, its not a bad new. Hope soon they will request you medicals. Other hand, i'm scared too, maybe your documents couldnt achieve 67 score, so they make a negative decision, but its just my thinkings. Please send them email or give them a call, hope they will get back with detail answer. Good luck

islander

Star Member
Dec 3, 2008
It couldn't be the documents reaching 67 points. I received full points for IELTS, I have bachelor degree and more that 16 years of studies, I have more than four years of experience in Accounting which is on the 38 list, I am in the age to claim maximum points for age. I am pretty sure I got 67 points. That's why, we have to send the application for Sydney, NS first for screening. Then, if they see you got 67 points or more and your NOC in on the list of 38, you are good to go and good to send documents to your local CIC. Let's see that happens.

Thanks.

znaty

Feb 15, 2009
Canada
you are accepted for sure dont worry
decision made in nova scotia and recommended to further processing in your visa office
good luck

wpc71

Dec 17, 2008
I hear that the visa office will give you a new file number after you submit your full application. Are you talking about the status of this one or the old one from Sydney? Did you receive AOR from your visa office as well?

mallikmiryala

Mar 3, 2009
HI,

It is happend same with me.
i didnt do any medicals/interview.
it showing decision made.
waiting for letter.

did you got any response ?

Mallik

hmuath

Star Member
Mar 16, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mahharrouf said:
I could think , Yes or No at same time. If your all documents were approved your 67 number, then dont worry, decision made with new applications , as i red on forums, its not a bad new. Hope soon they will request you medicals. Other hand, i'm scared too, maybe your documents couldnt achieve 67 score, so they make a negative decision, but its just my thinkings. Please send them email or give them a call, hope they will get back with detail answer. Good luck
Hello Islander,

When you sent the supporting documents?

babutv2000

Jan 29, 2009
It is important to check e-cas status based on AOR reference number received from visa office.
If you check e-cas status based on AOR reference from CIU, Sydney, Novascotia, It will obviously read as decision made.

islander

Star Member
Dec 3, 2008
Hi hmuath,

I sent all my supported documents back in April 5th, 2009 to Buffalo and I have not gotten my AOR yet? Did you?

Islander.

hnv

Apr 7, 2009
islander said:
Hi hmuath,

I sent all my supported documents back in April 5th, 2009 to Buffalo and I have not gotten my AOR yet? Did you?

Islander.
haaaah, please wait first for acknoldgement and new number from local visa office, ur previous number is no more valid for online status