waived
Passport Req..
17-06-2012
VISA ISSUED...
17-07-2012
LANDED..........
29-08-2012
shadh said:
umm ... why aren't the email notifications working? should i be able to see when the medicals have reached phillipines/singapore ? im sorry im a little tense since im buying the tickets now .... ive re-submitted my passport and did the medicals at 17th .... based on the average times, how long should i have to wait?

which airlines ?? do they need passport to purchase tickets ??

Sid186

Jul 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/06/2012
Med's Request
22/07/2012
Med's Done....
23/07/2012
Interview........
NIL
Passport Req..
23/07/2012
VISA ISSUED...
13/08/2012
roybdsum said:
Papers submitted in VFS, Dhaka: 3rd July'2012
High Commission of Canada, Singapore received: 10th July'2012
And still now showing Under Processing.

Program, Institute & Place: PGC program, Sault College, Saulte Ste Marie, Ontario.
from my experience i can say it will be 1 August by which your papers will arrive. Is your class on Sept for then u submitted late. I gave mine on june n that was late enough :( if u can get any contact into the embassy or u know someone working on foreign service to give your application special reference the work gets done real fast ( seen it myself with another applicant)

Sid186

Jul 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/06/2012
Med's Request
22/07/2012
Med's Done....
23/07/2012
Interview........
NIL
Passport Req..
23/07/2012
VISA ISSUED...
13/08/2012
AC2012 said:
which airlines ?? do they need passport to purchase tickets ??
i brought mine few days back so can say no they only need photocopies of your passport. Its crazy situation on air tickets, very few are left so if u have not brought then my advice buy it, u wont find a seat till sept if all finished

AC2012

Star Member
May 10, 2012
Dhaka
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2012
AOR Received.
28-05-2012
IELTS Request
'7' Submitted
Med's Request
08-06-2012
Med's Done....
14-06-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
17-06-2012
VISA ISSUED...
17-07-2012
LANDED..........
29-08-2012
Sid186 said:
i brought mine few days back so can say no they only need photocopies of your passport. Its crazy situation on air tickets, very few are left so if u have not brought then my advice buy it, u wont find a seat till sept if all finished

from where did you buy your ticket ?? any airlines office ?? qatar office told me that i must have the passport with me to purchase.....

roybdsum

Jul 16, 2012
Visa Office......
Canadian High Commission - Singapore & VFS Canada Office - Dhaka, Bangladesh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2012
AOR Received.
10-07-2012
File Transfer...
01-08-2012
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Sid186 said:
from my experience i can say it will be 1 August by which your papers will arrive. Is your class on Sept for then u submitted late. I gave mine on june n that was late enough :( if u can get any contact into the embassy or u know someone working on foreign service to give your application special reference the work gets done real fast ( seen it myself with another applicant)
@ Sid186 :

My class starting date is 4th September. I know i am late already. Though i submit my papers in 3rd July in VFS, so there is any possibility to complete all the visa process before the 31 August?

What you mean by known anyone in the foreign service? If i have anyone known in our foreign ministry office, that will work?

azhar_sakib

Jul 14, 2012
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
High Commission of Canada, Singapore, VFS Canada- Bangladesh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-07-2012
AOR Received.
18-07-2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
07-08-2012
Med's Request
12-08-2012
Med's Done....
12-08-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-09-2012
LANDED..........
19-09-2012
@Roybdsum : Well I have talked about this late visa submission matter, Visa Officer are well aware of class starting date, they look to the acceptance letter before verifying all the docs. So, if the class would start from September 1st week then I think VO will try to make your app decision sooner. And by the way it is recommended by the embassy to apply 2 months before the class starting date. So I think as we submitted our application within the 1st week of July, we are not actually late then. Pray to Allah and wish for a positive decision. Inshallah.

roybdsum

Jul 16, 2012
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2012
AOR Received.
10-07-2012
File Transfer...
01-08-2012
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
azhar_sakib said:
@ Roybdsum : Well I have talked about this late visa submission matter, Visa Officer are well aware of class starting date, they look to the acceptance letter before verifying all the docs. So, if the class would start from September 1st week then I think VO will try to make your app decision sooner. And by the way it is recommended by the embassy to apply 2 months before the class starting date. So I think as we submitted our application within the 1st week of July, we are not actually late then. Pray to Allah and wish for a positive decision. Inshallah.
@ azhar_sakib .... Thanks a lot. Lets see what we have in our luck :)

azhar_sakib

Jul 14, 2012
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-07-2012
AOR Received.
18-07-2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
07-08-2012
Med's Request
12-08-2012
Med's Done....
12-08-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-09-2012
LANDED..........
19-09-2012
Hey Roy which university you will be attending? aND in which program??

shadh

Star Member
Jun 15, 2012
Ottawa
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@AC, its qatar ... i hear they accept passport photocopies, and if you go through the agents you don't have to pay much ... actually, the tickets are finished till almost aug31, the agencies have bought them probably..... the economy tickets i mean .... and btw, like i mentioned earlier , why aren't the email notifications working? should i be able to see when the medicals have reached phillipines/singapore ? .... ive re-submitted my passport and did the medicals at 17th .... based on the average times, how long should i have to wait?

roybdsum

Jul 16, 2012
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2012
AOR Received.
10-07-2012
File Transfer...
01-08-2012
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
azhar_sakib said:
Hey Roy which university you will be attending? aND in which program??
@ azhar_sakib:

Program: Post-graduate Certificate in Geographic Information Systems
College: Sault College
Place: Sault Ste Marie, Ontatio.

I am searching bangladeshi people who are also going any institute of Sault Ste Marie, Ontario or anyone who is already in there. But can't find out anyone yet. I am worry about to arranging off campus living facilities for me in there.

roybdsum

Jul 16, 2012
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2012
AOR Received.
10-07-2012
File Transfer...
01-08-2012
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
shadh said:
@ AC, its qatar ... i hear they accept passport photocopies, and if you go through the agents you don't have to pay much ... actually, the tickets are finished till almost aug31, the agencies have bought them probably..... the economy tickets i mean .... and btw, like i mentioned earlier , why aren't the email notifications working? should i be able to see when the medicals have reached phillipines/singapore ? .... ive re-submitted my passport and did the medicals at 17th .... based on the average times, how long should i have to wait?
@ Shadh: What is your suggestion about buying ticket? Before receive visa or after receive visa?

azhar_sakib

Jul 14, 2012
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-07-2012
AOR Received.
18-07-2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
07-08-2012
Med's Request
12-08-2012
Med's Done....
12-08-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-09-2012
LANDED..........
19-09-2012
@ Roy: Well, i will be attending Dalhousie University, Nova Scotia, Halifax. I don't actually know anyone attending a college program in Canada. I think from this thread u might find one. I read your previous replies , u did submit only notarized deeds, so did I. Do you think it is wrong to submit deeds in that way without CA firm evaluation? I did talk about this matter with many of my relatives and elder brothers. They said notarized deeds are perfect and ok to submit. There would be no problem with that. What do you think?? ..My class will also start from 4 September.

roybdsum

Jul 16, 2012
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2012
AOR Received.
10-07-2012
File Transfer...
01-08-2012
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
azhar_sakib said:
@ Roy: Well, i will be attending Dalhousie University, Nova Scotia, Halifax. I don't actually know anyone attending a college program in Canada. I think from this thread u might find one. I read your previous replies , u did submit only notarized deeds, so did I. Do you think it is wrong to submit deeds in that way without CA firm evaluation? I did talk about this matter with many of my relatives and elder brothers. They said notarized deeds are perfect and ok to submit. There would be no problem with that. What do you think?? ..My class will also start from 4 September.
@ azhar_sakib: CUAC bangladesh office review my papers but they didn't told me that i have to do CA firm assessment done of the property deeds. They told me if any papers are in bengali then, those have to translate into English and do notary. For property deeds they advice me to do summary translation and then notary of that, but not the whole translation. And i did that. Just 1 week before when i introduced with this forum topic (All Bangladeshis going to Canada this Fall'2012 join here ) then i able to know that someone is doing CA firm assessments for their property deeds.

so my point of view is that, though CUAC didn't told me to do CA firm assessment activities then its alright to submit deeds that translation & notarized way.

AC2012

Star Member
May 10, 2012
Dhaka
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2012
AOR Received.
28-05-2012
IELTS Request
'7' Submitted
Med's Request
08-06-2012
Med's Done....
14-06-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
17-06-2012
VISA ISSUED...
17-07-2012
LANDED..........
29-08-2012
shadh said:
@ AC, its qatar ... i hear they accept passport photocopies, and if you go through the agents you don't have to pay much ... actually, the tickets are finished till almost aug31, the agencies have bought them probably..... the economy tickets i mean .... and btw, like i mentioned earlier , why aren't the email notifications working? should i be able to see when the medicals have reached phillipines/singapore ? .... ive re-submitted my passport and did the medicals at 17th .... based on the average times, how long should i have to wait?

Bro,no email notifications after medical/submission....that's the new rule or sth & no one is gettin any email updates.....

I have got all the updates(after med) by using the tracker.....
From where hv yu undergone the medical test...they are supposed to give you a fedex/courier tracking number so that you can track your medical package.....

my passport is in transit now....its been 32 days since my medical reached Philippines.....have patience bro.....

azhar_sakib

Jul 14, 2012
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-07-2012
AOR Received.
18-07-2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
07-08-2012
Med's Request
12-08-2012
Med's Done....
12-08-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-09-2012
LANDED..........
19-09-2012
roybdsum said:
@ azhar_sakib: CUAC bangladesh office review my papers but they didn't told me that i have to do CA firm assessment done of the property deeds. They told me if any papers are in bengali then, those have to translate into English and do notary. For property deeds they advice me to do summary translation and then notary of that, but not the whole translation. And i did that. Just 1 week before when i introduced with this forum topic (All Bangladeshis going to Canada this Fall'2012 join here ) then i able to know that someone is doing CA firm assessments for their property deeds.

so my point of view is that, though CUAC didn't told me to do CA firm assessment activities then its alright to submit deeds that translation & notarized way.
@ Roy: Oh, Ic. I know CUAC. As they didn't recommended u to do CA assessment then I think the way we submitted our deeds is fine. :) As ur looking for a buddy for off campus housing u can talk about the matter with CUAC. They can match u with a buddy going to the college same as yours. Did CUAC give u any suggestion regarding how to show ties with the country we r residing? This is a very important thing to prove to get a visa.