+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All Bangladeshi Students Applying for Fall,13... Join Here...!!!

Neaz

Apr 12, 2013
dipta said:
Up-to 5000tk. Giving Property valuation has some good effects but it is not a must. If your sponsers have constant money flow in bank account it will not be necessary as I have seen some who has got visa without property evaluation
Thank You

rasel

Apr 23, 2011
Canada.
Visa Office......
VFS Singapore
App. Filed.......
20-05-2013
IELTS Request
7 (L: 7.5, R, W: 6.5, S: 7)
File Transfer...
27-05-2013
Med's Request
11-06-2013
Med's Done....
12-06-2013
Passport Req..
13-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
23-07-2013
LANDED..........
30-08-2013
prokrito said:
I will make Notarized Affidavit of Sponsorship from notary public. I will also add asset evaluation by notary public. My father is a Banker. I will apply in middle of May. Yes FDR, DPS, Savings= 74,00,000 Cash + 14,00,000 from my mother provident fund. She is a govt employee.

What is my percentage for getting visa as I am applying in college? (Fanshawe College is in the recognized institution of Ontario province and listed in http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/institutions/participants.asp)
There is no proper percentage calculation for getting visa. But I can say, applying in college visa acceptability is relatively low. Because they can show u a reason of refusal like purpose of visit/not an authentic student.

I never hear the name of Fanshawe College, so can't say any judgement about this college. As far I know, the top colleges in ontario province are Centennial College, Seneca College, Georgian College, Humber College, Gorge Brown College etc. Centennial & Seneca has good reputation over there for short and mid level secondary/post-secondary courses.

prokrito

Star Member
Apr 2, 2013
Dhaka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You did not hear because you only know the college name which are situated in Toronto (Central). you can visit here http://www.ontariocolleges.ca/FindProgram.

As I am showing a huge amount of money in Bank without loan and huge property, so how they will refuge me. I am also doing a job here and I will submit the job offer letter with visa application.

scorpion_ca

May 31, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
88 lakh might be huge amount for you but not for the VO. They can refuse you easily if they want. The following are some of the refusal reasons.

- your travel history,
- purpose of visit,
- limited employment prospects in your country of residence and so on.

If you can, get a letter from your manager that s/he would hire you again once you will return from Canada.

Best of luck.

prokrito said:
You did not hear because you only know the college name which are situated in Toronto (Central). you can visit here http://www.ontariocolleges.ca/FindProgram.

As I am showing a huge amount of money in Bank without loan and huge property, so how they will refuge me. I am also doing a job here and I will submit the job offer letter with visa application.

prokrito

Star Member
Apr 2, 2013
Dhaka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have not visited in any country before, but I have a job in Bangladesh and I will show that office will give me a leave for 2 years and after come back they will again hire me. Beside this they will start a new business and I might be a partner of that business, my proposed study will help to grow the business.

rasel

Apr 23, 2011
Canada.
Visa Office......
VFS Singapore
App. Filed.......
20-05-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
27-05-2013
Med's Request
11-06-2013
Med's Done....
12-06-2013
Passport Req..
13-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
23-07-2013
LANDED..........
30-08-2013
prokrito said:
I have not visited in any country before, but I have a job in Bangladesh and I will show that office will give me a leave for 2 years and after come back they will again hire me. Beside this they will start a new business and I might be a partner of that business, my proposed study will help to grow the business.
Get the leave letter from ur employer & it will be better if ur employer mention on that letter, how ur education in Canada can be helpful to his company. U can mention ur business planning in ur study plan. So that the Visa officer can guess that ur intention is not to settle down in Canada. Best of luck.

rasel

Apr 23, 2011
Canada.
Visa Office......
VFS Singapore
App. Filed.......
20-05-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
27-05-2013
Med's Request
11-06-2013
Med's Done....
12-06-2013
Passport Req..
13-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
23-07-2013
LANDED..........
30-08-2013
আজকে ফোরাম ঘাটতে ঘাটতে BSB Global এজেন্সি থেকে উচ্চশিক্ষার নামে প্রতারনার শিকাড় একজনের নিচের লেখাটা পেলাম। আমাদের মধ্যে অনেকেই আছে যারা বিদেশে উচ্চশিক্ষার জন্য এইসব এজেন্সির সাহায্য নিতে যাই। তখন আমাদের স্বপ্নকে পুঁজি করে ব্যাবসা করা এই সব প্রতিষ্ঠানের কাছে না জেনে প্রতারনার শিকার হতে পারি। তাই সবাইকে সতর্ক করার জন্য ওই লেখাটি হুবহু নিচে দিয়ে দিলাম।

====================================================================

Hi guys..

I would like to warn you about one of the agencies in Dhaka, Bangladesh. The name of the agency is BSB Global Network. They are very renowned agency. They demand that they help students to apply to Canada, USA etc. But the reality is that they know nothing about the current rules, regulation or any other things about Canada or USA. Sad

They also demand about the relation with lots of universities of Canada/USA, they say lots of sweet things about part-time jobs, accommodation etc. which are actually BIG LIE. They dont have any proper connection with those universities at all. They wont even help you by mailing to the university when you will be in trouble.

We wanted to come Canada, but they almost convinced us to go to USA. But they even dont know that student or spouse either can not work there. We figured this our by ourselves.

I know all about this because me and my wife are their victims. We have lost two semesters in our life and even had to pay them lots of money, which is they call as "service charge". BULL*censored word* !! Angry We know that we will never get back our those two semester in our life. Cry Cry

They took around CAD $5000 plus from us for university tuition fees, service charges etc. Even they tricked us here with the difference of currency rate. They took more money than that date's currency rate (C$1 = 75 taka instead of C$1 = 68 taka). Now you calculate how much money they took under the table. We figured out that later, but it was too late till then. Angry Angry

They said that they will enroll us in an university. But even after 4 months they say that we missed the semester. And also put the blame on us that it was our fault. Angry Angry Angry When we started to protest then they were trying to suggest my wife to enroll a vocational career training college!!!! She did her Bachelor from London, UK. And she finished her study with full scholarship and now they suggest us to get enrolled to a training college!!! Shocked Shocked Angry Angry

The visa officer of Canada immigration would reject our application instantly. Lips sealed These foolish people dont even realize that. This is how BSB consultants do their consulting. Knowing nothing. Angry Angry

So, applicants from Bangladesh, please beware of BSB Global network. Once upon a time they were maybe good. but now a days they just try to take money from poor, helpless students who are not aware of the situations of other countries. They took the money from them and invest that money to somewhere else. This is their new business. Student consultancy is only a mask for them now. Their bigger concern is now Cambrian College.

So, Pls pls pls.. BEAWARE OF BSB GLOBAL NETWORK... there is no benefit of mine by doing this, i am not suggesting you any other agency even. I am doing this only for you. As we lost our time and money, we dont want you fall in this trap as well.

Not only us, one more couple we found here, they also have the same experience like us. Thanks God that we are lucky that we made it. But don't know how many more are out there, suffering from them.

Pls share this information to your friends, relatives as well, lets bann BSB. Pls dont let your friend or relative be their victim. They are fraud, their customer service is RUBBISH.

Here is their details

BSB Global Network
Gulshan 2, Dhaka, Bangladesh

Neaz

Apr 12, 2013
Hello,

My parents got FDR about 33lac. But there TIN is nil. As this amount their Pension. Would Canadian high commission accept the written explanation ?

Thanks

rasel

Apr 23, 2011
Canada.
Visa Office......
VFS Singapore
App. Filed.......
20-05-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
27-05-2013
Med's Request
11-06-2013
Med's Done....
12-06-2013
Passport Req..
13-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
23-07-2013
LANDED..........
30-08-2013
Neaz said:
Hello,

My parents got FDR about 33lac. But there TIN is nil. As this amount their Pension. Would Canadian high commission accept the written explanation ?

Thanks
Yes. No problem if u explain that. Beside, its better if u get ur parents TIN no. TIN নম্বর নিতে ট্যাক্স দেয়ার প্রয়োজন নাই।

prokrito

Star Member
Apr 2, 2013
Dhaka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Student should think about the ad of BSB Global

they said anyone can sponsor you, IELTS/ without IELTS ESL

this is just irrelevant word.

For Canada most important points are-

1st blood sponsorship/ in some case 2nd blood
if a sponsor from Canada low chance of getting student visa
Sponsor TIN no, bank statement, source of income
Have to show strong ties with your country (by job, property, bank balance)
Choosing relevant area subject
IELTS 6-6.5
No Gap, sometimes gap allowed
Strong Statement of Pupose

But there are some good consultancy firm also........ they can really help student and some of my friend got excellent service from them.

rasel

Apr 23, 2011
Canada.
Visa Office......
VFS Singapore
App. Filed.......
20-05-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
27-05-2013
Med's Request
11-06-2013
Med's Done....
12-06-2013
Passport Req..
13-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
23-07-2013
LANDED..........
30-08-2013
চিন্তা করে দেখেন BSB Global প্রতি বছর কত শত স্টুডেন্টের বিদেশে উচ্চশিক্ষা নেবার স্বপ্নকে নষ্ট করছে। আমি এই পোষ্টটা পড়ার পর আমার কিছু বন্ধুর সাথে আলাপ করেছি যারা এরকম এজেন্সিগুলোতে ঘুরেঘুরে কথা বলেছে।

BSB তে কোন স্টুডেন্ট গেলে ওরা কোন নেগেটিভ কথা বলে না। স্টুডেন্টের কোন যোগ্যতা না থাকলেও তাকে আমেরিকা/কানাডায় পড়ার স্বপ্ন দেখায়। আসল কথা হচ্ছে তার কাছ থেকে ভার্সিটি এপ্লিকেশন ফি + ১ সেমিস্টারের টিউশন ফি বাবদ ৫/৬ লাখ টাকা হাতিয়ে নেয়া। এরপর বছর পার হয়ে যায়, কিন্তু অফার লেটার আর আসে না। BSB ওদিকে ওই টাকা নিয়ে কেম্ব্রিয়াল কলেজে খরচ করছে। স্টুডেন্ট যখন ঘুড়তে ঘুড়তে হয়রান তখন তাদের বলে লন্ডনের কোন নামসর্বস্ব কলেজে ভর্তি হও, না হলে এইভাবে ঘুড়তে থাকো। আমেরিকা/কানাডায় পড়ার স্বপ্ন তখন হয়ে যায় লন্ডনের বাসন মাজা।

কথা গুলো কঠিন শোনালেও এইটাই বাস্তবতা। এজেন্সির মিষ্টি কথায় যদি কেউ দিবাস্বপ্ন দেখে তবে তাকে হোচট খেতেই হবে। সময় থাকতে সকলে সাবধান।

Tahsin09

Apr 24, 2013
Hello,
I dropped out of the university in september 2012 because I wanted to apply to canada, but due to some personal reasons I couldn't apply. Now, i'll have to wait for winter to apply to Memorial university. I want to know that if i get the acceptance letter is there going to be a problem for the visa processing??

dipta

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2013
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Onlline 09-04-2013
File Transfer...
09-04-2013
Med's Request
21-04-2013
Med's Done....
22-04-2013
Passport Req..
07-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
16-05-2013
LANDED..........
24-08-2013
Tahsin09 said:
Hello,
I dropped out of the university in september 2012 because I wanted to apply to canada, but due to some personal reasons I couldn't apply. Now, i'll have to wait for winter to apply to Memorial university. I want to know that if i get the acceptance letter is there going to be a problem for the visa processing??
Do you want to transfer credit or start fresh? I start fresh then you have to show the reason of study gap if it is much time.If you have one semester and dropped out then it will not be a problem.

ronymorol

Star Member
Mar 17, 2013
Calgary
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CHC SINGAPORE
App. Filed.......
17-03-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
20-03-2013
Med's Request
20-06-2013
Med's Done....
22-06-2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
23-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-06-13
LANDED..........
23-08-13
i applied 17march from dhaka vfs CHC singapore recived 20th march ....then still shows under prossescing ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
what i do now ???is it ok to waite such a long time ???
its 4o days now :eek: :eek: :eek:
late hoila ke rejection hoy nki plz tell :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: