+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All Bangladeshi Students Applying for Fall,13... Join Here...!!!

scorpion_ca

May 31, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Your uncle needs to explain the following questions on the explanation letter.

- Info about your uncle such as name, date of birth, parents name, country of citizenship, occupation, and etc.?
- What does he do? Source of income...
- Why is your uncle sponsoring you?
- Explain his financial background....bank statements, property evaluation certificates
- Prove relationship between you and your uncle. Submit enough documents that he is your genuine uncle such as copy of his birth certificate, passport, marriage certificate and your parents' copy of birth certificate, passport and marriage certificate.
- Income tax documents for last two years.
- Bank statements for at least a year.

bdmaninnl said:
Hello,
I got admission in MUN and will be applying for visa very soon.I needed some help.I am showing my uncle as my sponsor.In this case how do i show my relationship.I also need some samples of "Declaration of sponsorship" if the sponsor is other than parent,Statement of Purpose,a letter of explanation why he (sponsor) is sponsoring me.Any help will be greatly appreciated.Thnx.

bdmaninnl

Star Member
Mar 18, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
scorpion_ca said:
Your uncle needs to explain the following questions on the explanation letter.

- Info about your uncle such as name, date of birth, parents name, country of citizenship, occupation, and etc.?
- What does he do? Source of income...
- Why is your uncle sponsoring you?
- Explain his financial background....bank statements, property evaluation certificates
- Prove relationship between you and your uncle. Submit enough documents that he is your genuine uncle such as copy of his birth certificate, passport, marriage certificate and your parents' copy of birth certificate, passport and marriage certificate.
- Income tax documents for last two years.
- Bank statements for at least a year.

thnx man

rasel

Apr 23, 2011
Canada.
Visa Office......
VFS Singapore
App. Filed.......
20-05-2013
IELTS Request
7 (L: 7.5, R, W: 6.5, S: 7)
File Transfer...
27-05-2013
Med's Request
11-06-2013
Med's Done....
12-06-2013
Passport Req..
13-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
23-07-2013
LANDED..........
30-08-2013
bdmaninnl said:
Thnx Rasel vai.I applied on feb 07 and got letter on march 12 in bachelor of science.Got only $3000 scholarship.Yearly expense-$13000.Funded by uncle..Many says that u'll be rejected.I don't wanna take any risk.Can you please list the documents i need to submit for my sponsor.And if possible can u send me a sample of any xplanation.

Did you apply for visa??

Will they accept affidavit??

what's SOP?
Ohh... u get a very early response from MUN. Yearly expense CAD$ 13000..!! It seems a bit high coz I hear that their tuition is lower among others. R u applied for undergraduate program? There are many courses within Science faculty, which one u choose?

Don't worry about ur uncle sponsor, it will be alright if u can provide proper documents mentioned by scorpion_ca. There are many successful cases where their uncle sponsor them.

I didn't apply for visa yet. Planning to apply for visa within May,13. I have time in my hand. So, preparing slowly. Beside didn't get the hardcopy of Acceptance letter from the universities. Funding papers need to be finalize. Long way to go... :)

Anyways, best of luck... :)

rasel

Apr 23, 2011
Canada.
Visa Office......
VFS Singapore
App. Filed.......
20-05-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
27-05-2013
Med's Request
11-06-2013
Med's Done....
12-06-2013
Passport Req..
13-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
23-07-2013
LANDED..........
30-08-2013
Bangladeshi students, please join here...!! We need to be united, so that we can help each other...

Reactions: dreamy2536

n.zaman

Star Member
Aug 13, 2012
Ontario, Canada
rasel said:
Bangladeshi students, please join here...!! We need to be united, so that we can help each other...
Hi Everyone,
I have been accepted in two universities.
University of Windsor and University of New Brunswick. Already applied for visa and finilised UofWindsor for the course of MEng Electrical.
Anyone heading for the same course?

rasel

Apr 23, 2011
Canada.
Visa Office......
VFS Singapore
App. Filed.......
20-05-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
27-05-2013
Med's Request
11-06-2013
Med's Done....
12-06-2013
Passport Req..
13-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
23-07-2013
LANDED..........
30-08-2013
n.zaman said:
Hi Everyone,
I have been accepted in two universities.
University of Windsor and University of New Brunswick. Already applied for visa and finilised UofWindsor for the course of MEng Electrical.
Anyone heading for the same course?
Thanks for joining here.... I also applied in uWindsor for M.Sc. Computer Science on 2 Jan, 13. But didn't get any reply yet..!!! Did u apply through CUAC? What was ur timeline?

Please share ur profile? How much money u showed for visa? R u self-funded or funded by uni?

n.zaman

Star Member
Aug 13, 2012
Ontario, Canada
rasel said:
Thanks for joining here.... I also applied in uWindsor for M.Sc. Computer Science on 2 Jan, 13. But didn't get any reply yet..!!! Did u apply through CUAC? What was ur timeline?

Please share ur profile? How much money u showed for visa? R u self-funded or funded by uni?
Yes I applied through CUAC and self funded. I showed CAD 55000. Although, being a 1 year course (MEng) I am very much worried of PR possiblilites with 1 year of PGWP!
Still, If Allah wishes, I will try my best to work it out.
My profile:
IELTS:7.5
B.Sc. in EEE : 3.44/4

rasel

Apr 23, 2011
Canada.
Visa Office......
VFS Singapore
App. Filed.......
20-05-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
27-05-2013
Med's Request
11-06-2013
Med's Done....
12-06-2013
Passport Req..
13-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
23-07-2013
LANDED..........
30-08-2013
n.zaman said:
Yes I applied through CUAC and self funded. I showed CAD 55000. Although, being a 1 year course (MEng) I am very much worried of PR possiblilites with 1 year of PGWP!
Still, If Allah wishes, I will try my best to work it out.
My profile:
IELTS:7.5
B.Sc. in EEE : 3.44/4
Thats great. How CUAC help u about visa processing? How much they charge? One of my friends said that, CUAC ppl r not friendly enough. So what is ur experience?

Best of luck for u. Keep us updating about ur visa processing here. :)

Mar 29, 2013
Hi Everybody. I got an admission offer for M.A in Economics from Memorial university with 4800 Canadian dollar (yearly) finanacial aid. They have sent the scan copy of that to my permanent address but have not received the main copy yet. How long does it take usually. They said 2-6 weeks. Is anyone here got the main one?
Besides that, I have few more question yo know,
1. I have already taken police clearance from my present address (Dhaka) where I have been living from for almost 2 years. Do I need to take another one from my permanent address (Habiganj)??
2. Is IELTS certificate needed to be submit with Visa application? Its not stated in the checklist.
3.Graduate/Bachelor mark sheet or transcript which one needs to be submitted with the application?
4.Do I need to submit the experience certificate of my previous jobs or present Employment letter is enough. If so employment letter or letter from official pad?

Finally two more questions, My brother will sponsored me to meet my accomodation, food and travelling cost ets for one year appr. 18lakh BDt. He is the senior system engineer at Gramophone. Will he be a good sponsor from their perspective? because he is a job holder.
Lastly. at present I am working as a Social Compliance Monitor at BKMEA. But I am going going to study economics. Will it be relevant to their eyes. My last two jobs was research related (one was research assistant another one was project assistant at IOM).

Guys I need your valuable and authentic suggestion.

Thanks with regards

Nashid Chowdhury

rasel

Apr 23, 2011
Canada.
Visa Office......
VFS Singapore
App. Filed.......
20-05-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
27-05-2013
Med's Request
11-06-2013
Med's Done....
12-06-2013
Passport Req..
13-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
23-07-2013
LANDED..........
30-08-2013
Nashid Chowdhury said:
Hi Everybody. I got an admission offer for M.A in Economics from Memorial university with 4800 Canadian dollar (yearly) finanacial aid. They have sent the scan copy of that to my permanent address but have not received the main copy yet. How long does it take usually. They said 2-6 weeks. Is anyone here got the main one?
Besides that, I have few more question yo know,
1. I have already taken police clearance from my present address (Dhaka) where I have been living from for almost 2 years. Do I need to take another one from my permanent address (Habiganj)??
2. Is IELTS certificate needed to be submit with Visa application? Its not stated in the checklist.
3.Graduate/Bachelor mark sheet or transcript which one needs to be submitted with the application?
4.Do I need to submit the experience certificate of my previous jobs or present Employment letter is enough. If so employment letter or letter from official pad?

Finally two more questions, My brother will sponsored me to meet my accomodation, food and travelling cost ets for one year appr. 18lakh BDt. He is the senior system engineer at Gramophone. Will he be a good sponsor from their perspective? because he is a job holder.
Lastly. at present I am working as a Social Compliance Monitor at BKMEA. But I am going going to study economics. Will it be relevant to their eyes. My last two jobs was research related (one was research assistant another one was project assistant at IOM).

Guys I need your valuable and authentic suggestion.

Thanks with regards

Nashid Chowdhury
1 # Police clearance need to be taken from local thana of ur permanent address stated into ur passport.

2 # U have to submit IELTS score. Its not mandatory but highly recommended. U can submit the notarized photocopy of IELTS result sheet.

3 # All kind of certificates & mark-sheets u achieved during ur educational life, need to be submitted during visa application.

4 # Ofcourse, experience certificate must. If possible take leave from ur office, that will be considered as strong tie with ur home country.

As u r funded, don't worry much about sponsor. Ur brother will be good as sponsoring u. Make sure he is a tax payer and have tax clearance certificate. Thats all. All the best.

bdmaninnl

Star Member
Mar 18, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rasel said:
Ohh... u get a very early response from MUN. Yearly expense CAD$ 13000..!! It seems a bit high coz I hear that their tuition is lower among others. R u applied for undergraduate program? There are many courses within Science faculty, which one u choose?

Don't worry about ur uncle sponsor, it will be alright if u can provide proper documents mentioned by scorpion_ca. There are many successful cases where their uncle sponsor them.

I didn't apply for visa yet. Planning to apply for visa within May,13. I have time in my hand. So, preparing slowly. Beside didn't get the hardcopy of Acceptance letter from the universities. Funding papers need to be finalize. Long way to go... :)

Anyways, best of luck... :)
Hello rasel vai,
$13000 is for tuition plus living expenses.

I have some qstions as follows:-

1)My uncle has multiple bank accounts.Should i show all of them or just one which is funding me.That account contains 40lacs.Is it enough?Should i show this money in Tk or CAD.

2)What xactly should i write in the letter?Can you list some important points which must be written?

3)My passport is not machine readable,valid till 2015.Should i make it machine readable?

4)How do i do my property valuation?

rasel

Apr 23, 2011
Canada.
Visa Office......
VFS Singapore
App. Filed.......
20-05-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
27-05-2013
Med's Request
11-06-2013
Med's Done....
12-06-2013
Passport Req..
13-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
23-07-2013
LANDED..........
30-08-2013
bdmaninnl said:
Hello rasel vai,
$13000 is for tuition plus living expenses.

I have some qstions as follows:-

1)My uncle has multiple bank accounts.Should i show all of them or just one which is funding me.That account contains 40lacs.Is it enough?Should i show this money in Tk or CAD.

2)What xactly should i write in the letter?Can you list some important points which must be written?

3)My passport is not machine readable,valid till 2015.Should i make it machine readable?

4)How do i do my property valuation?
1. Multiple bank account is okay. No problem. Just remember to provide Bank Solvency & 6 months bank statements of each account.
2. U mean study plan, right? In the study plan, you have to answer few questions-

• Why do you wish to study in Canada in the program for which you have been accepted?
• What is your overall educational goal?
• Why are you not pursuing a similar program in your country of residence/citizenship?
• How will this program enhance your employment opportunities in your country of residence/citizenship?
• What ties do you have to your country of residence/citizenship?
• If it has been more than 2 years since you have left full-time education, please provide your C.V/Resume.
• In the case of a minor applicant, what are your reasons for wishing to study in Canada?

3. Machine readable passport is highly recommended. If u have time in ur hand than convert ur passport to MRP.
4. U should evaluate ur asset/property by a chartered accountant farm. They will charge only 2000/3000 taka which will took only 2/3 days.

bdmaninnl

Star Member
Mar 18, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rasel said:
1. Multiple bank account is okay. No problem. Just remember to provide Bank Solvency & 6 months bank statements of each account.
2. U mean study plan, right? In the study plan, you have to answer few questions-

• Why do you wish to study in Canada in the program for which you have been accepted?
• What is your overall educational goal?
• Why are you not pursuing a similar program in your country of residence/citizenship?
• How will this program enhance your employment opportunities in your country of residence/citizenship?
• What ties do you have to your country of residence/citizenship?
• If it has been more than 2 years since you have left full-time education, please provide your C.V/Resume.
• In the case of a minor applicant, what are your reasons for wishing to study in Canada?

3. Machine readable passport is highly recommended. If u have time in ur hand than convert ur passport to MRP.
4. U should evaluate ur asset/property by a chartered accountant farm. They will charge only 2000/3000 taka which will took only 2/3 days.
Thnx vai,

By letter I meant sponsorship letter.No pressure if u don't know.

My friend went to canada this jan and he told me that u jst tell what property u have and there value.Will it be right?If not can you give me any contacts of any firm.My email mehedi.yamraj@gmail.com.Also if possible send me some samples of sponsorship papers.

Thnx vaia,u've been a lot of help.

rasel

Apr 23, 2011
Canada.
Visa Office......
VFS Singapore
App. Filed.......
20-05-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
27-05-2013
Med's Request
11-06-2013
Med's Done....
12-06-2013
Passport Req..
13-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
23-07-2013
LANDED..........
30-08-2013
bdmaninnl said:
Thnx vai,

By letter I meant sponsorship letter.No pressure if u don't know.

My friend went to canada this jan and he told me that u jst tell what property u have and there value.Will it be right?If not can you give me any contacts of any firm.My email mehedi.yamraj @ gmail.com.Also if possible send me some samples of sponsorship papers.

Thnx vaia,u've been a lot of help.
Ofcourse u have to tell them about ur property and their value. But in a proper way. Like if u show a land as asset which actual value is 50 lac but u showed them 1 crore to increase ur visa possibility than it will not be accepted. Thats why a CA farm can evaluate in a neutral way and give their judgement in a proper format which will be easy to understand the visa officer.

Beside u have to provide an affidavit of sponsorship where the sponsor again state his assets and monthly income. I will send u a basic format of affidavit when I have time.

bdmaninnl

Star Member
Mar 18, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
As for my sponsor I have gathered the following papers.Tell me if anything is missing.

*Bank statements for all accounts
*Bank solvency
*affidavit of financial support
*employment papers
*property papers
*tax return

I have stated my relationship with him in the affidavit.Will it be enough or do i need to submit any other documents to prove my relationship.

Do i need to show his family information i.e how many members are in his family,etc.

Tell me if I need to submit more documents.