+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL BANGLADESHI EXPRESS ENTRY APPLICANTS, LETS CONNECT HERE!

Rizvy

Apr 26, 2015
just waiting waiting and waiting my point is 354.... dont know whether is there any possibility or not....... :-X :(

f1ahmed

Nov 26, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-07-2015
AOR Received.
13-07-2015
Med's Done....
28-07-2015
Passport Req..
30-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2016
LANDED..........
18-02-2016
Rizvy said:
just waiting waiting and waiting my point is 354.... dont know whether is there any possibility or not....... :-X :(
Its really hard to say at this stage but please keep trying to improve your score. Lots of people are getting rejected and entering the pool again. Every month PGWP holders gets 1 year experience and enter the pool. On top of that new LMIA holders are there. So it will be very unlikely that the points will come down around 350 in next few draws. But keep hope and try improving score. Thank you.

Friendly1515

May 17, 2015
Need Help about Educational assessment

Hi Everyone! I know you might have answered this question many times but I'm still asking because I'm a bit confused. CIC's website says for Bangladeshi applicants, even SSC and HSC certficats &/or Marksheets are required. But i see everyone here answering that Only Bachelor onwards certificates are required.

So here goes my questions to those who have Already received their assessment and preferably te letter of intent as well :
1) For skilled migration under Express Entry, exactly which certificates amd marksheets are to be sent?
2) What are the acailable agencies, WES and?
3) What are the payment requirements? To whom should we pay, ie. i saw even DU charges $30 or sth? And how do we make those loca and international payments, if applicable?
4) How do we get WES (or any other assessment agency's) reference number? By registering on their website, right?

Would be great help of the relevant experts can answer to these queries. Thanks and All the very best to you all :)

new_day

Star Member
Nov 5, 2014
Re: Need Help about Educational assessment

Friendly1515 said:
Hi Everyone! I know you might have answered this question many times but I'm still asking because I'm a bit confused. CIC's website says for Bangladeshi applicants, even SSC and HSC certficats &/or Marksheets are required. But i see everyone here answering that Only Bachelor onwards certificates are required.

So here goes my questions to those who have Already received their assessment and preferably te letter of intent as well :
1) For skilled migration under Express Entry, exactly which certificates amd marksheets are to be sent?
2) What are the acailable agencies, WES and?
3) What are the payment requirements? To whom should we pay, ie. i saw even DU charges $30 or sth? And how do we make those loca and international payments, if applicable?
4) How do we get WES (or any other assessment agency's) reference number? By registering on their website, right?

Would be great help of the relevant experts can answer to these queries. Thanks and All the very best to you all :)

1. All certificates and marks sheets achieved AFTER HSC
2. Details : http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/assessment.asp
3. Local payment is to be paid at your university. international payment has several methods. depends on where are you going send your papers, their website contains all necessary process; the best way to pay through international credit/debit card
4. Yes. after registering you will get all details

Royel

May 10, 2015
Hi,
I should appreciate you for your honest and specific information. I am totally agree with you. If you don't mind I want to ask following question:
Do I need to do ECA for all of my qualification?
I have already done for my highest one. So far my understanding from CIC webcite is that I only would get point from my highest qualification. In that case I would not get any reason to spend more money on ECA of lower level qualification than that I have done one.
So, what is your best advice for this, please give me specific source of information like before.
Thanks for spending your valuable time for me.

Royel

May 10, 2015

new_day said:
1. All certificates and marks sheets achieved AFTER HSC
2. Details :
3. Local payment is to be paid at your university. international payment has several methods. depends on where are you going send your papers, their website contains all necessary process; the best way to pay through international credit/debit card
4. Yes. after registering you will get all details
Hi,
I have already done for my highest one. So far my understanding from CIC webcite is that I only would get point from my highest qualification. In that case I would not get any reason to spend more money on ECA of lower level qualification than that I have done one.
So, what is your best advice for this, please give me specific source of information like before.

miltoncsekuet

Sep 6, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
8 Oct 15
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Jan 2017
Med's Done....
Re Medical Jan 2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2017
LANDED..........
March 2017

Royel said:
Hi,
In that case I would not get any reason to spend more money on ECA of lower level qualification than that I have done one.
----- WES charges same money for single BSc,MSc, or MBA or BSc+MSc+MBA

Friendly1515

May 17, 2015
Regarding format of BBA Marksheet/Transcript

Hello again!

One more question about the ECA process.
WES asks for the graduation marksheet/transcript to show year-wise grades. But my transcript (from DU) shows my grades of 40 courses all together. as in, there are just the names of 40 courses and their grades listed in there.

So do i have to try and make the registry building people issue me another marksheet that beeaks down the 40 courses according to year of studies? Is that even an option? Or is the current format ok to send?

Please respond by today if possible since i'm going to the registry building tomorrow. Thanks in advance :)

iceberge

Jan 19, 2015
Toronto Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
INLAND OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
April 7, 2015
Nomination.....
ITA April 10
AOR Received.
AOR April 10
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
November 2, 2015
LANDED..........
November 11, 2015
nmurshed said:
Not required.

I have given a single page transcript that had all the courses from 4 years.
That is correct. Don't need to create new one.

iceberge

Jan 19, 2015
Toronto Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
INLAND OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
April 7, 2015
Nomination.....
ITA April 10
AOR Received.
AOR April 10
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
November 2, 2015
LANDED..........
November 11, 2015

Royel said:
Hi,
CIC don't require any certificates A level & O level/SSC, HSC. All you need to send to WES after HSC nothing else. For example if you have done MBA or Masters degree , you have to send them Bachelor and Masters transcript certificate all document. Hope its clear to you now.

humaira007

Apr 23, 2015
asaf said:
Dear Brother,

Can you please tell me if the spouse of a primary applicant got a degree from Madrasa Education Board then would it be eligible for Express Entry application.Is there any IELTS benchmark points for spouse as well (like He/She needs to get 6 in all section unlike the main applicant)please also answer what is the process of Bangladeshi Education Authority (like Dhaka Board;Chittagong Board) sending the SSC & HSC certificate & mark sheets to WES Canada address & what about if the applicant from private university like (NSU or AIUB).

Thanks

IELTS is not mandatory for spouse for making EE profile . But if you want to increase your CRS score then your spouse should score minimum CLB level 5 means R-4, L-5, S-5, W-5 it will increase your point 4.

There is

Raiyan

Dec 28, 2013
Hello Experts,

Right now I am waiting for the WES degree equivalence document and other things I have already arranged. I have IELTS 6.5 and I want to write IELTS again. I wanted to know after I submit my application to be in the pool, will I be again able to revise my existing application if I can manage better result in my next ILETS?