+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL BANGLADESHI EXPRESS ENTRY APPLICANTS, LETS CONNECT HERE!

miltoncsekuet

Sep 6, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
8 Oct 15
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Jan 2017
Med's Done....
Re Medical Jan 2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2017
LANDED..........
March 2017
f1ahmed said:
Hi Guys, I received WES ECA at last after 73 Days :( but happy to get Canadian Masters Equivalency :) I will open the profile tonight. Thank you guys for your help so far. (Specially Dewan vai :))
At least your case is better than me . My case for evaluation it took 120 days and to arrive report in hand it took 96 days

f1ahmed

Nov 26, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-07-2015
AOR Received.
13-07-2015
Med's Done....
28-07-2015
Passport Req..
30-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2016
LANDED..........
18-02-2016
Hi Guys,

Someone who received WES ECA report, could you please check if you have these below two bullet points mentioned in your ECA? I received my online copy today but I don't have these two things mentioned but my wife got her ECA last year June and these two points are mentioned in her report. I am wondering if this is a mistake or they have changed the format?? Thanks guys.

1. Education requirement
2. Length of Program

SJTZ

Oct 21, 2014
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/06/2014
Nomination.....
22/10/2014
AOR Received.
01/12/2014
File Transfer...
21/10/2014
Med's Request
18/07/2016
Med's Done....
06/08/2016
Passport Req..
16/08/2016
VISA ISSUED...
29/08/2016
LANDED..........
12/11/2016
mahfuzul80 said:
Hi All,

I was just wondering if any Bangladeshi applicants getting job offer from Canadian employer or having provincial sponsorship!

Those who doesn't have anything like me (neither job nor provincial sponsorship), how's the chance of getting ITA?

Any other suggestions in your mind.
Hi bro,

The minimum point of last draw was 453, and i know many who have around 445-450 points. So hope for the best. Masters with good IELTS score with several years of job can take anyone to a good stand. So need not to worry.

rhossain

Star Member
Oct 2, 2014
​Dear All,
I have received a pdf document from MYCIC account​ regarding RPRF fee. In that document, it was mentioned that my file has been transferred to the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa for further review.In order to process my application, visa office instruct me to pay the Right of Permanent Residence fee by May 15, 2015. But there is no information or guideline in the pdf document regarding how to pay my fees. I live in Bangladesh and my country wise visa office is Singapore but they request me to send fee at Ottawa office.

Can you guys please help me by providing additional information about it?

Here is the content:

This refers to your application for Permanent Residence in Canada. Your file has been transferred to the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa for further review.
CASE STATUS:
In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:
 XXXXX- XXXX XXXX
 > RPRF: Pay the Right of Permanent Residence fee This must be received at this office by: 2015/05/15
PLEASE READ IMPORTANT INFORMATION BELOW:
INFORMATION ON DOCUMENTATION:
 All documents must be accompanied by English or French translations.
 When original documents are requested, notarised documents are not acceptable.
 If you are unable to provide any or all of the requested documents/information, please explain why they are not available.
 Scanned attachments must be less than 5 MB
INFORMATION ON PASSPORT(S):
 Please DO NOT send passport(s) until you have received a formal request to do so.

anam.simon

May 13, 2015
Dear All,
I would love to get reply to my following queries
- Which PNP is easier?
- Any PNP without job offer?
- did anyone get job offer applying from bangladesh (with Bangladeshi education and job experience)
- my CRS is approx 300. I am worried. Is there any chance to get ITA?
Thanks in Advance.

farzanaisme

Star Member
Oct 1, 2014
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Unknown
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/12/2014
Doc's Request.
File returned due to global cap
Thanks m_dewan33 for the thread. My fsw application was returned due to the global cap. Have submitted my EE profile today very low score 360. I've a Bd Hon's in child dev and australian trade qualification. Both are also assessed by WES. For the trade skill I can get 60 more points but I need to get certificate of qualifications. If I get that I'll also be eligible for the fst. I've chosen Ontario on my EE profile. So I need to get Ontario provincial certificate. I've sent an email to the college of trade but they seems very slow answering emails. Can anyone help me in this matter with their knowledge. Will appreciate any help.
Farzana

arifurrahman

Star Member
Feb 5, 2015
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-12-2016
Nomination.....
21-11-2016
AOR Received.
30-12-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
24-12-2016. Passed on 13-01-2017
Interview........
Not Needed
Passport Req..
06-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
16-03-2017
LANDED..........
01-07-2017 (In Sha Allah)
Hello All,

I am Arif.

My IELTS Overall Score is 8.0 with 9.0 in Listening, 8.5 in Reading, 7.5 in Writing and 7.0 in Speaking.

I have sent my Educational documents to ECA this week and they were received today by WES.

I hope I get the positive ECA so that I can open up an EE Profile.

Please keep me in your prayers.

Thanks!

Zahmed87

Star Member
May 12, 2015
Hey!

I have an ineligible express entry profile.

I am creating a new application for express entry. In the Immigration History and Citizenships section should I put the application no. of my ineligible express entry profile? Is it mandatory?

How should I proceed?

True and accurate insight in this matter would be very appreciated.

Thanks

masud2002

Nov 1, 2012
Hi my sister has done her bachelor and masters under national university ..do you have any idea where to send the papers for assessment...does she need to assess both.
Another sister has done mbbs where to send for assessment what are the papers have to send

how many days it take toke the assessment done

should them apply first then apply for assessment ...

can they do assessment after getting invitation ...

any body know please let us know

f1ahmed

Nov 26, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-07-2015
AOR Received.
13-07-2015
Med's Done....
28-07-2015
Passport Req..
30-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2016
LANDED..........
18-02-2016
masud2002 said:
Hi my sister has done her bachelor and masters under national university ..do you have any idea where to send the papers for assessment...does she need to assess both.
Another sister has done mbbs where to send for assessment what are the papers have to send

how many days it take toke the assessment done

should them apply first then apply for assessment ...

can they do assessment after getting invitation ...

any body know please let us know
Hi Masud,

Go to this link and you will get all your answer: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/assessment.asp

Royel

May 10, 2015
Hi,
Could any one tell me that where from should I need to obtain police clearance certificate, present address or permanent address or both?

Thanks

f1ahmed

Nov 26, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-07-2015
AOR Received.
13-07-2015
Med's Done....
28-07-2015
Passport Req..
30-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2016
LANDED..........
18-02-2016
Royel said:
Hi,
Could any one tell me that where from should I need to obtain police clearance certificate, present address or permanent address or both?

Thanks
It has to be from your permanent address. For example, you live in Dhaka but your permanent address is Khulna, then you have to apply for PCC at Khulna. Thanks.

Royel

May 10, 2015
f1ahmed said:
It has to be from your permanent address. For example, you live in Dhaka but your permanent address is Khulna, then you have to apply for PCC at Khulna. Thanks.
[ /quote]
Hi,
Thanks for quick reply. Just for my further clarification, do you know any one who have done same like, or it is your best guess. As you know in the CIC website, they have mentioned that it has to be from your last location from every country you have lived in.

iceberge

Jan 19, 2015
Toronto Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
INLAND OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
April 7, 2015
Nomination.....
ITA April 10
AOR Received.
AOR April 10
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
November 2, 2015
LANDED..........
November 11, 2015
arifurrahman said:
Hello All,

I am Arif.

My IELTS Overall Score is 8.0 with 9.0 in Listening, 8.5 in Reading, 7.5 in Writing and 7.0 in Speaking.

I have sent my Educational documents to ECA this week and they were received today by WES.

I hope I get the positive ECA so that I can open up an EE Profile.

Please keep me in your prayers.

Thanks!
You can create your EE profile without ECA, while you receive ECA assessment update it in your profile.

f1ahmed

Nov 26, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-07-2015
AOR Received.
13-07-2015
Med's Done....
28-07-2015
Passport Req..
30-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2016
LANDED..........
18-02-2016
Royel said:
f1ahmed said:
[ /quote]
Hi,
Thanks for quick reply. Just for my further clarification, do you know any one who have done same like, or it is your best guess. As you know in the CIC website, they have mentioned that it has to be from your last location from every country you have lived in.
I did it for me. i lived in Dhaka till the last day before coming to Canada but got my PCC from my home town. Its true that i did not received ITA and waiting for it. But it's a good catch. I just checked the website document checklist and it says:

"As part of a complete application, applicants, their spouse or common-law partner and their dependent children 18 years of age or older (including non-accompanying dependants) must submit a valid PC for all countries or territories (except Canada) in which they have lived consecutively for six months or more, since the age of 18."

It is saying it should be from specific countries but not from specific cities/districts/provinces. And all police clearances get attested by foreign ministry irrespective of districts you apply in.

Bangladesh police website says: "The PCC application must be submitted to the SP or Commissioner concerned according to the address mentioned in the Passport"- My passport has present address as my hometown. But it might happen that your last location may not be in your passport, right? For example you are now living in Bogra, but your passport has address last address as Rangpur. I that case, what would you do??

Anyway, i got it from my hometown and will submit it. But don't take decision based on my comment, please find someone who already applied and did not face any problem. thank you.