+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL BANGLADESHI EXPRESS ENTRY APPLICANTS, LETS CONNECT HERE!

Al Mahmud

Dec 2, 2015
Salam respected brothers & sisters,

I am a new bee here. Currently residing in the UK and working as an Electronics test engineer. I have calculated my CRS point which 456/458 depending on when I apply as my wife just submitted her MSc dissertation but didn't get her results. I am bit confused about the PNP. I have only one year full time work experience as I finished my MSc in 2014. Do any of you know if I will be eligible for any PNP with one year work experience? I went through website of few provinces and it occurred to me that many of them are not accepting new applicants. If so, is there any other way of increasing my CRS points?
Awaiting for your kind replies .....

Together we are strong :)

shooterspalace

Jan 1, 2015
Hi Experts,

My IELTS GT score is overall 6.5 (L-7,R-6,W-6.5,S-6.5). I thought I am falling CLB Level 7 which gives me 16 points in six selection factors. I am confused because CLB 7 represents each band 6 in its row and CLB 8 says L-7.5, R-6.5, W-6.5,S-6.5 in a row.

Is it like that I will get CLB level 8 for Writing and Speaking and CLB level 7 for Reading and Listening?

Regards
Shooter

miltoncsekuet

Sep 6, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
8 Oct 15
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Jan 2017
Med's Done....
Re Medical Jan 2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2017
LANDED..........
March 2017
shooterspalace said:
Hi Experts,

My IELTS GT score is overall 6.5 (L-7,R-6,W-6.5,S-6.5). I thought I am falling CLB Level 7 which gives me 16 points in six selection factors. I am confused because CLB 7 represents each band 6 in its row and CLB 8 says L-7.5, R-6.5, W-6.5,S-6.5 in a row.

Is it like that I will get CLB level 8 for Writing and Speaking and CLB level 7 for Reading and Listening?

Regards
Shooter
Yes

miltoncsekuet

Sep 6, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
8 Oct 15
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Jan 2017
Med's Done....
Re Medical Jan 2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2017
LANDED..........
March 2017
Is there any BD express entry spreadsheet? I need to know when the last PPR is issued by sgvo to bd express entry applicant .

NBOCT

Star Member
Mar 9, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nice to see BD EE group.

I am an EE PNP Outland applicant, VO-Pretoria

AOR: 23 Oct 2015
Medical: Passed
BG in Progress: 22 Jan 2016
PPR : waiting........

riasat.abir

Aug 9, 2012
Burnaby
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
2015-12-17
AOR Received.
2016-02-22
Med's Done....
2016-03-09
Passport Req..
2016-08-17
VISA ISSUED...
2016-08-30
LANDED..........
2016-09-09
Hi fellows,
Have anyone seen any example of rejections due to Bangladeshi PCC? Recently saw few rejections from India & Pakistan.
My father-in-law collected my wife's PCC with their present address as we live abroad.
However, that's not the present/permanent address in her passport.
So, wondering would that be a problem or not.

samia_mishu

Aug 31, 2015
hi

Hope everything is going well on immigration issue....is there any good news or updated news about Express Entry.One of my friend,currently residing @Canada was telling me that there would be a change in immigration purpose.He advised me to submit the EE profile as soon as possible.Please give any response if there is any update..

Thank you

Best Regards
SAM

NBOCT

Star Member
Mar 9, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
riasat.abir said:
Hi fellows,
Have anyone seen any example of rejections due to Bangladeshi PCC? Recently saw few rejections from India & Pakistan.
My father-in-law collected my wife's PCC with their present address as we live abroad.
However, that's not the present/permanent address in her passport.
So, wondering would that be a problem or not.
Hi,
PCC is issued either from present or permanent address from BD. It will be good to make ready one from the address mentioned in the passport and send update to CIC. Also you can request for GCMS notes after 3 months of AOR and see what is happening.

ummea4canada

Apr 29, 2016
Hello

Hope every one is well and in good health....
i have some queries about the express entry process.....

my queries are as follows:

1)My CRS count shows that i got only 356 points ...i can upgrade it maximum in 370..not more than that...my question is is there any hope or chance to apply for EE :'(?Can i upgrade it with PNP ....If so then how??

What will be the procedures?
Let me give you some info about me....

NOC:2281(Computer Network Technician)

Experience:5yrs in a private manufacturing company

WES:Applied for both of us.(Result pending)

IELTS:Having preparation for xum both of us.

Relative in Canada:Maternal Aunt in Montreal.

Looking a response from experts.....it would be a great help....and thanks in advance...

Thanks..

NBOCT

Star Member
Mar 9, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ummea4canada said:
Hello

Hope every one is well and in good health....
i have some queries about the express entry process.....

my queries are as follows:

1)My CRS count shows that i got only 356 points ...i can upgrade it maximum in 370..not more than that...my question is is there any hope or chance to apply for EE :'(?Can i upgrade it with PNP ....If so then how??

What will be the procedures?
Let me give you some info about me....

NOC:2281(Computer Network Technician)

Experience:5yrs in a private manufacturing company

WES:Applied for both of us.(Result pending)

IELTS:Having preparation for xum both of us.

Relative in Canada:Maternal Aunt in Montreal.

Looking a response from experts.....it would be a great help....and thanks in advance...

Thanks..
Hi, I would advice both you to prepare well for IELTS. Good score can make difference. It was good decision to get ECA for both of u. If you have EE profile, always check Saskatchewan, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick and PEI immigration site for PNP. As you have relative in Montreal, you may check eligibility in Quebec skilled migration. Others can also advice. Good Luck.

NBOCT

Star Member
Mar 9, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
samia_mishu said:
plz can anyone share BD spread sheet regarding Express Entry/////plz share ...
I am not sure if anyone maintaining Spreadsheet....Have you applied already? As per my observation, we are not really very active in this thread.

ummea4canada

Apr 29, 2016
Thanks for the kind reply @NBOCT.......

Please share opinion , situations that you are facing regarding to immigration (Specially EE) and many more experiences also the latest updates so that we may get help from this.We should be more active in this forum like other threads.Therefor,your opinion and suggestions are really valuable for all of us and we can get so many information regarding immigration.

REMEMBER that TOGETHER WE ARE STRONG

Again thanks for the valuable support ........

theatlantic

Star Member
Dec 30, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I also request all bangladeshi applicants to share their experience throughout the journey towards PR. personally I am not so hopeful about EE for myself as the cutoff score looks pretty high. Though I am very much interested in PNP specially to Ontario, New Brunswick and Nova Scotia .