Passport Req..
not yet
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
not yet
Colors said:
Hi, apnar ki khobor, Kobe move korchen?

@ ruparupa : apnar ki khobor, deshe achen na Canada chole gesen?
Ekhono visa paini. Submitted my PP on 12th Feb. Goto ekmash khub dourer opor chhilam. Probably not moving before September. Meanwhile planning for study in Canada. Apnar ki khobor?

ruparupa

Oct 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-04-2010
Doc's Request.
01-07-2010
AOR Received.
15-11-2010
IELTS Request
sent with other docs
File Transfer...
In Process with date & letter sent on 23rd April '12
Med's Request
06-11-2012
Med's Done....
08-12-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
not yet
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
not yet
soarer said:
Dear Forum mates, by the grace of almighty Allah yesterday I received PPR, which was issues one month back and sent via post.
Congratulations! :)

ruparupa

Oct 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-04-2010
Doc's Request.
01-07-2010
AOR Received.
15-11-2010
IELTS Request
sent with other docs
File Transfer...
Med's Request
06-11-2012
Med's Done....
08-12-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
not yet
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
not yet
Badal789 said:
Rupa apa,
If you refer to my earlier posts about references - it is not important to use from own professions. Personally I recommend to use persons who are really helpful not the one at all you have doubt that may give negative words.
I was the Procurement Director while engineers from Technical Deptt. used my name and later I gave strong recommendations for them. Now time of email and mobile(cell) so easy to communicate. For that better to use one reference from your old workplace.
Understood Badal bhai. Kintu giyei ki job search kora uchit naki study plan? I checked a few univetsities for MBA. They are highly expensive. Ryerson kichhuta affordable mone holo. Also checking out Ms in Public Policy & Administration since my honors was in Public Ad. Do you hav any idea if this degree wud be sellable if I pursue for higher studies? CIIP session attend korte parinai bole bipode achhi.

Badal789

Nov 29, 2011
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-06-2006
IELTS Request
30-11-2009
ruparupa said:
Understood Badal bhai. Kintu giyei ki job search kora uchit naki study plan? I checked a few univetsities for MBA. They are highly expensive. Ryerson kichhuta affordable mone holo. Also checking out Ms in Public Policy & Administration since my honors was in Public Ad. Do you hav any idea if this degree wud be sellable if I pursue for higher studies? CIIP session attend korte parinai bole bipode achhi.

My honest suggestion, do not jump immediately to grab a job or to enroll in a subject.
Every morning go out with home made sandwich and a water bottle, go to different offices, factories, shops- talk to them about their demand and vacant posts. My known Wadud bhai did the same, once he borrowed $ 10.- from me to buy bread and ticket- next day he got a job as production supervisor - now he is the technical director, some months ago I wrote about a deshi vabi did the same and now ware house manager.

I did the same, 3 years ago when I came back home after 20 years abroad then I just relaxed, waiting to understand how was the country. After few months I started my own business. My wife met a deshi lady at Toronto who was doing her own business and convinced my wife also to do the same.
IMPORTANT is take decision by you and your hubby - do not be convinced by some one(তো তো সম্পর্কিত যেমন পাড়াতো, খালাতো ইত্যাদী), never and never give your money to others. Take risk but keep an option to change the track if needed.

Wish your best Canada luck.

pr1979

Aug 26, 2012
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07 May 2010
Doc's Request.
15 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
15 Oct 2010
IELTS Request
Sent to SGVO with all documents
File Transfer...
In process since 26 Mar 2012
Med's Request
09 Oct 2012
Med's Done....
13 Nov 2012, RPRF other docs sent 23 Nov 2012, E-cas: "Medical results have been received." appears on 01 Dec 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
28 Dec 2012 - Passport submitted to VFS on 15 Jan 2013, E-cas: "Decision Made" on 03 Feb 2013
VISA ISSUED...
31 Jan 2013, Passport Received from VFS on 18 Feb 2013
LANDED..........
07-06-2013
Badal789 said:
My honest suggestion, do not jump immediately to grab a job or to enroll in a subject.
Every morning go out with home made sandwich and a water bottle, go to different offices, factories, shops- talk to them about their demand and vacant posts. My known Wadud bhai did the same, once he borrowed $ 10.- from me to buy bread and ticket- next day he got a job as production supervisor - now he is the technical director, some months ago I wrote about a deshi vabi did the same and now ware house manager.

I did the same, 3 years ago when I came back home after 20 years abroad then I just relaxed, waiting to understand how was the country. After few months I started my own business. My wife met a deshi lady at Toronto who was doing her own business and convinced my wife also to do the same.
IMPORTANT is take decision by you and your hubby - do not be convinced by some one(তো তো সম্পর্কিত যেমন পাড়াতো, খালাতো ইত্যাদী), never and never give your money to others. Take risk but keep an option to change the track if needed.

Thanks Badal bhai for your honest and realistic suggestion. I feel that, we cannot take decision from here for our career. Because we haven't even seen the situation over there. For either job, study or business, we need to realize their demand, environment, possiblities, potentiality, opportunities .... . Therefore, we need to be there first. We need to wait a while - to explore, to find what is good and possible. But also, we cannot cosume our life long savings just in months. So, both should be considered. Whatever it is, we need to find a way of living soonest possible, and cosider facts as you said. Best thing for now, is to be optimistic. Allah may help us, and give us patience.

Colors

Aug 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ruparupa said:
Ekhono visa paini. Submitted my PP on 12th Feb. Goto ekmash khub dourer opor chhilam. Probably not moving before September. Meanwhile planning for study in Canada. Apnar ki khobor?
In-Sha-Allah You will receive your PP with Maple leaf Visa Soon, Just wait for a week (max.)

Actually preparing myself for New Environment and Move there Soon

@Badal Bhai : i am sincerely agreed with you, coz here sitting in our comfortable environment we can't plan, whether to study or look for job. Situation there will guide us everyday. Hope to have your valued opinion in future too & praying for your MR, PPR & VISA soon thanks

Badal789

Nov 29, 2011
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-06-2006
IELTS Request
30-11-2009
Hera said:
Dear Forum mates,

What are happening for the applicants who applied in 2006. Have any news !
What is ECAS status and did you get CAIPS note?

azaman

Sep 15, 2010
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 1 2010
Doc's Request.
October 6 2010
Nomination.....
Doc submit Nov 16, 2010
AOR Received.
January 11, 2011
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
In Process since Mar 7, 2012
Med's Request
November 28, 2012
Med's Done....
December 6, 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Sept 2, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 23, 2013
LANDED..........
October 6, 2013
soarer said:
Dear Forum mates, by the grace of almighty Allah yesterday I received PPR, which was issues one month back and sent via post.
What is your timeline? I completed my medical exactly two months ago (Dec 6), yet no sign of PPR!

zaman

Ziaul

Jan 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 August,2010
AOR Received.
PER on 24Nov,2010
File Transfer...
February2,2011
Med's Request
9 Janu, received 14 January, 2013
Med's Done....
17 January, 2013; Arrived to Phillipine 22.1.2013
Interview........
04 Dec, 2012; Dhaka
Passport Req..
08 March, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
16 May, 2013; Received 22 May'13
LANDED..........
27 Sep'2013
shahriar.moin said:
At last got our visa today from VFS after long 32 months. :D :D :D
Congrat. At last the golden egg is to hand.

hhshumon

Jan 21, 2013
azaman said:
What is your timeline? I completed my medical exactly two months ago (Dec 6), yet no sign of PPR!

zaman
It is 3 months mate from 6th of December!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Actually everyone of us gone in sane tracing with this crazy SVO.
God have mercy on them.

dhaka121

Nov 5, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 Jan 2011
Nomination.....
Decision Made
AOR Received.
08 Jan 2011
File Transfer...
04 March 2011
Med's Request
07 Nov 2012
Med's Done....
28 Nov 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07 Nov 2012
VISA ISSUED...
7 Jan 2013
LANDED..........
10 July 2013 Alhamdulillah
Congratulation Sohel vai.....

Sohel4math said:
By the grace of Almighty Allah, today I collect my passport with Visa

Thanks to all member of this forum for your support and advice during this long journey.

Pray that all who are waiting for MR, PPR & Visa will get the good news very shortly...

dhaka121

Nov 5, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 Jan 2011
Nomination.....
Decision Made
AOR Received.
08 Jan 2011
File Transfer...
04 March 2011
Med's Request
07 Nov 2012
Med's Done....
28 Nov 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07 Nov 2012
VISA ISSUED...
7 Jan 2013
LANDED..........
10 July 2013 Alhamdulillah
r keu ki asen... amader sathe songi hoben.... 18 June/Emirates

rana22april said:
My Revised booking: its now on 18th June via Emirates ! With Dhaka121 / Hiru bhai :)

Adult 70,250 x2
Child 54,253 x1
Infant 6,484 x1

Total : Tk 201,237

Will purchase ticket from IOM shortly !

ruparupa

Oct 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-04-2010
Doc's Request.
01-07-2010
AOR Received.
15-11-2010
IELTS Request
sent with other docs
File Transfer...
Med's Request
06-11-2012
Med's Done....
08-12-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
not yet
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
not yet
Badal789 said:

Hmmm. You sound right. Tobe ekta north American degree amar lagbei...dirghodiner shokh ebong shopno!!! =D Apnar moto manusher suggetion protiniyoto dorkar. Asha kori Canada giye dekha hobe.