Med's Done....
15 October 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23 May 2012
VISA ISSUED...
06 June 2012
The issue was, if there is nomore NOC 2151 after July 2012 and NOC 0711 is added, can architects who have experience in construction management apply under FSW or not? In that case an Architect who has more than 1 year experience in construction management (considering similar duty requirements) should be eligible under NOC 0711.
1. NOC 0711 is not a regulated profession that means it is not controlled by any specific group of professionals. Even there is hardly any undergraduate degree available in this field in Canada. Some of the graduate and postgraduate diplomas offered either in the department of Civil Engineering or architecture.

For example, some of the Local trainings:

University of Toronto
Department of Civil Engineering
www.utoronto.ca

Ryerson University
Department of Architectural Science
Department of Civil Engineering
www.ryerson.ca/

It is more likely that professionals related to construction industry like civil engineers and architects enter into this specific field because they have related experience and knowledge.

2. Now, for NOC 0711 under employment requirements it is also mentioned that Extensive experience in the construction industry may substitute for post-secondary education requirements. (source: hrsdc.gc.ca) Again this is probably because it is a non-regulated profession and different professionals of construction industry may come into this field.
Moreover, ‘A university degree in civil engineering or a college diploma in construction technology is usually required’ does not necessarily mean only civil engineering and construction technology degree holder can apply. Construction technology is a broader spectrum that is not well defined here and an architecture degree could easily fit into this.

3. Even Immigration services provided by Canadian organizations like JVS suggest architects to take a degree of construction management because some of the programs in local college offer construction management for internationally trained architects and engineers. Please check programs of www.georgebrown.ca
4. I would also suggest you to search for job requirements mentioned by job advertisement posted under NOC 0711, (even in workingincanada.gc.ca website) you will find construction management experience with architecture/design background is welcomed.

Being a postgraduate degree holder in construction management and having more than one year of experience in same field (regardless he is an architect or professor) will be more than enough for HHasan to qualify under FSW if construction management is included for next NOC list.

Nevertheless, you can stretch it out for endless arguments and you have that freedom in this forum; however, quotes like ‘architects are just plain drawing artists of any construction’ only reflect your ignorance and lack of knowledge.

jnathan said:
hhasan,

What you raised was in vain and irrelevant to CIC's requirement.
Architects can achive Masterts, Mphil, Ph.D in Construction Management etc, yet Neither Architects nor the Construction managers can fulfill each other's requirements to CIC. to CIC both required to have seperate academic degrees and experiences. links posted in earlier post. Think this way, if CIC wanted Architect Graduate as Construction managers, they'd seperately include the NOC of Construction manager in the list of 29. now if anyone wants to prove that Architects/Construction managers switched their career and possessed experiences in vice versa fields, then they are living in the heaven of fools. CIC knows well, under which circumstances Doctors become ganitors; only to apply to get PR visa.

Q1. Where do you find this 0212 Architecture and science managers in CIC's published lust?? they wanted plain Architects 2151, not 0212 Architecture and science managers.

Q2. Again, where this NOC 0421 Administrators comes from ??? 0421 was not included in the last 3 year's of occupations list by CIC. come on wake up!!

4011 University professors and lecturers , was not in the list as well published in MI-2 and 3.

0711 Construction managers: was not in the list as well published in MI-2 and 3.

For your application to be eligible for processing, you must:

have a valid offer of arranged employment, OR
have one year of continuous full-time paid work experience in at least
one of the occupations listed here *
OR.....................................

IS TRUE but, Experiences of Architecs will not be accepted as Construction managers nor Construction Managers' Experience will be accepted to CIC if Architects apply in this category. as both of their Academic degree requirements differ to a large extent and this would mean an act of cheating and effort to bring false resemblance. if 1 year experts in Construction management would award you the PR then on this earth we got hundreds of thousands of engineers having engineering academic degrees,university teachers having excellent qualifications in sociology/etc academic degrees who would collect false and fake experience certificates and applied to CIC.

You are being shown the false hopes by Crook consultants and better report them to CIC and hand them over to the police in your country.

Being an Architect degree holder, Why don't you Apply to CIC as 0912 Utilities managers ??
I'd be not so amazed to see the rejection letter :)

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
Construction technology is a broader spectrum that is not well defined here and an architecture degree could easily fit into this.

WRONG. it never does. Architectural operations by an architect is solely encapsulated into the drawing part, thanks to these days' AUTOCAD and stuffs that made them a computational drawing artists of any construction/architecture. Dont forget in your country, The spearhead in Architectural studies called Bangladesh University of Engineering Technology has a seperate Academic building and faculties which is fully distinct from other Departments of that institution. That university even has a seperate entrance exam for aspirant Architecture students. That exam laaregly emphasizes on Drawing, rather than Applicants' skills on Math,science,physics etc.

Source : buet.ac.bd

Whatever immigration consultants suggest, Physiotherapists/Dentists/Vaccine Pushers are not doctors even though they use some primary stuffs doctors use.

Being a postgraduate degree holder in construction management and having more than one year of experience in same field (regardless he is an architect or professor) will be more than enough for HHasan to qualify under FSW if construction management is included for next NOC list.

Read my previous post again,

hard to understand (confess) but get back to me with the parts that seems hard to confess/understand as its hard to accept that roughly a couple of years' of Experience by a Construction Manager who has a degree in Architecture will be rejected . You should come out of the ambiguity that none of these NOC's have any resemblances as Architects are supposed to draw and construction managers are supposed to Manage any project.

What do you think Architects do in a project other than drawing/making small models? what would Structural and civil Engineers would do if their duties were performed by architects.
Dont tell what they do in addition to their main duty.
if you say so, that'd be like Nurses doing the job of doctors.

ekarus

Apr 21, 2012
Toronto ON Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
Doc's Request.
Along with application
AOR Received.
April 2011
IELTS Request
Along with application
File Transfer...
May 2011. 'IN PROCESS' from 10 March'14
Med's Request
29 April 2014
Med's Done....
04 May 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
29 April 2014...submitted on 18 May 2014
VISA ISSUED...
12 June 2014...passport received 23rd July 2014
LANDED..........
17 September 2014
mr. jnathan,

may I know your NOC?

arif2095

Star Member
Jul 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2010
Doc's Request.
Submitted
AOR Received.
01 March 2011
IELTS Request
Submitted
Med's Request
03 October 2011
Med's Done....
15 October 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23 May 2012
VISA ISSUED...
06 June 2012
Thank you for your little research on BUET. But I am extremely sorry to say that you are incapable to go into detail and only rely on what something appears to you at first instance. If you have a real concern please collect the curriculum of Bachelor of Architecture of BUET or any reputed program anywhere and identify how much credit they earn in computational drawing or hand drawing and how much they complete in design, structure, management, accounting, construction and many other fields.

What do you think Architects do in a project other than drawing/making small models :) again I have to say you say more and learn less. Being a practicing architect and university lecturer in architecture I don’t feel good to stretch this unnecessary argument. This discussion will be terminated from my part. You may continue as you wish.

Arif

jnathan said:
Construction technology is a broader spectrum that is not well defined here and an architecture degree could easily fit into this.

WRONG. it never does. Architectural operations by an architect is solely encapsulated into the drawing part, thanks to these days' AUTOCAD and stuffs that made them a computational drawing artists of any construction/architecture. Dont forget in your country, The spearhead in Architectural studies called Bangladesh University of Engineering Technology has a seperate Academic building and faculties which is fully distinct from other Departments of that institution. That university even has a seperate entrance exam for aspirant Architecture students. That exam laaregly emphasizes on Drawing, rather than Applicants' skills on Math,science,physics etc.

Source : buet.ac.bd

Whatever immigration consultants suggest, Physiotherapists/Dentists/Vaccine Pushers are not doctors even though they use some primary stuffs doctors use.

Read my previous post again,

hard to understand (confess) but get back to me with the parts that seems hard to confess/understand as its hard to accept that roughly a couple of years' of Experience by a Construction Manager who has a degree in Architecture will be rejected . You should come out of the ambiguity that none of these NOC's have any resemblances as Architects are supposed to draw and construction managers are supposed to Manage any project.

What do you think Architects do in a project other than drawing/making small models? what would Structural and civil Engineers would do if their duties were performed by architects.
Dont tell what they do in addition to their main duty.
if you say so, that'd be like Nurses doing the job of doctors.

CRS

Jun 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2011
Nomination.....
27-02-2011 (MPNP-Family Stream)
VISA ISSUED...
23-08-2012
LANDED..........
November 30,2012
ekarus said:
mr. jnathan,

may I know your NOC?
And what about Jnathan's medical? Is he not interested anymore?

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
hhasan got muted earlier and now you're on the same path.
I thought you'd come up with proper logical argument with facts and findings , but you retreated defaming me and with with no practical/real views behind your speech.

It is always hard for the Anaestheologits to accept that they will not carry on the surgery being an important wingman of the surgeon. Still they accept it. thats the rule. thats their boundary !!

GTL

Jan 8, 2012
Calgary,Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Singaore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/06/2010
Doc's Request.
06/10/2010
AOR Received.
23/12/2010
File Transfer...
In Process Since 14 Feb, 2012
Med's Request
Received 22/11/2012 Issued 15/11/2012,
Med's Done....
Medical Done 1st Dec and Sent Documents 6th Dec
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11/06/2013, submitted at VFS on 11/06/2013
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Issued 4th July & Received 14th July
LANDED..........
on 21st sep 2013
INDIANAJONES said:
Dear GTL Please Update....

Guys Please Concerned Join here...

Dear Indiannajones,

Today I can access my e-cas but without address. do u have any update?

Robindesbois

Feb 18, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear All,

Today, I can check my status. Same " In Process ", There's no change inside. However, I couldn't see my address. Is there anyone who have same situation ?

Robin

zafrulbd

Jun 21, 2010
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore now change to Manila(07-05-2015)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03 -06-2013
Doc's Request.
09-04-2014
Nomination.....
30-09-2014
AOR Received.
16 April 2015
IELTS Request
23-11-2013
File Transfer...
07-05-2015
Med's Request
07-05-2015
Med's Done....
14-5-2015 Received 23 May 2015 Decision made-29.May 2015
Interview........
23-12-2013
Passport Req..
09-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Delivery 26 August (Visa issue 27 july 2015 thanks to ALLAHA)
LANDED..........
22 October 2015
deba_avik said:
At last my story has come to an end. Received refusal letter (issued on April 23) due to job mismatch the day before yesterday along with another letter (undated) with refund of my spouse's application fee and my RPRF. FYI I got DM with detail line on 26 April. That's it.

I am not sure whether I will ever eligible or not as my NOC is no more. Moreover, I have set up my mind to spend my life in my homeland.

Thank you very much for your all time support. I will try to forget about this part of my life but probably it will be very tough to forget this forum, especially some heads. My best wishes for all of you.

Debashish Ganguly
email: deba_avik @ yahoo.com
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/dganguli
Dear dada,

we are sorry for your bad news, But you send your supporting document against there reject issue.
I know some case in Philippine after reject and they told its not for appeal but this case again they give visa.
so you try, its wrong or right no meeter if GOD want its possible.

tamim07

Jan 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
waiting........
Robindesbois said:
Dear All,

Today, I can check my status. Same " In Process ", There's no change inside. However, I couldn't see my address. Is there anyone who have same situation ?

Robin
yes...I am able to check my status from today and the same status without address.

Tamim

rakheeb

Mar 18, 2011
Dear Sohel09,
I need ur help and support about my case. I have applied for QSW on 28th August of 2011. After 02 (Two) months I received a letter from Hong Kong BIQ with an Identification and a File no. After this, still now no hear from them. I submitted my IELTS crt and French Language Crt done from Alliance Francaise. Would I have to face interview?

Pls let me know.

Jewel

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
rakheeb

wat does your CAIPS say?
the intake process is extremely slow these days from cic so you may experience delay.
for getting points in French, you need to present TEF result, else you will not get the points.

anam_anam

Jun 16, 2012
I need help,I got my GCMS
I applied on February 2011,my vo is Singapore
On my GCMS--- I found they verified my SSC,HSC,GRADUATION certificates-online but I am still RBVO
I also found my work exp letter reviewed but not verified

Ecas shows I m in RBVO stage but GCMS shows they have started verification,M I in process stage or RBVO

casayed

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
BANGLADESH
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th March,2011
AOR Received.
No,IP-26th Nov
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED
File Transfer...
4TH JUNE,2011
Med's Request
1st week of December,2012
Med's Done....
1st week of december 2012
Interview........
Decsion made on24th january,2013(NO INTERVIEW)
Passport Req..
along with mr,passport submission on 2nd week of December12
VISA ISSUED...
28th JANUARY,2013
LANDED..........
PLANNING-*in sha ALLAH on 10th june
anam_anam said:
I need help,I got my GCMS
I applied on February 2011,my vo is Singapore
On my GCMS--- I found they verified my SSC,HSC,GRADUATION certificates-online but I am still RBVO
I also found my work exp letter reviewed but not verified

Ecas shows I m in RBVO stage but GCMS shows they have started verification,M I in process stage or RBVO
U and me got similar time line