File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
In Process since March 05, 2012
Med's Done....
Waiting
Dr.Hasib said:
CANADIAN-STYLE RESUME:

Chronological : http://www.settlement.org/downloads/Resume_Sample_Chronological.pdf

Functional: http://www.settlement.org/downloads/Resume_Sample_Functional.pdf

Now prepare your own :D

BR
Dr.Hasib
+1................ :) :)

nkshumon

Jan 2, 2012
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2009
Doc's Request.
26-01-2010
AOR Received.
03-05-2010
IELTS Request
sent with application.
File Transfer...
24-04-2010 / in process since 27 march 2012 /Decition made on 17/9/12
Med's Request
17-06-2012
Med's Done....
23-06-2012
Interview........
Weived
Passport Req..
12/08/2012
VISA ISSUED...
19/9/2012
LANDED..........
07-11-2012
How to get Bangladesh "Police Clearance Certificate"
Police Clearance Certificate can be obtained easily from the one-stop service center of Dhaka Metropolitan Police HQ in Minto Road (or Bailey Road). Official SLA claims that it will be delivered on the 7th day from the date of application submission.

Pre-Requisites:

* Photocopy your passport (First 6 pages plus any pages related to validity extension or correction of information)

* Every page of the photocopied passport must be attested by a First Class Government Officer. If you live abroad, this must attested by your local Bangladesh Embassy Official.

* Pay the service charge of Taka 250 by using "Treasury Chaalan" from Sonali Bank. Not all Sonali Banks will do this. Use this code for payment. The code must be written ! The code is 1 - 2 2 0 1 - 0 0 0 1 - 2 6 8 1

* Write an application addressing to "The Commissioner of Dhaka Metropolitan Police".

* You must state your cell phone number in the application.

* You must know your Police Station (Thaana). Sometimes, even the police officers are not sure which is the right "Thaana" you belong to.

Process:

1. Go to the DMP HQ, follow the sign for the One-Stop Service Center.
2. Submit your application.
3. Get the token.
4. Someone will contact you from the Local Police Station (Thaana) and make an appointment. You must be present at home (The address you stated in your passport) that time.
5. After physical verification, you should go back to the same place to collect the certificate. The collection date is already stated on your token.

Important Info

* Every thing is based on the permanent address you mentioned in your passport. So if there's any issue with that, resolve it beforehand.

* Do carry your original passport with you when you go for the first time. They, sometimes, want to see that.

Note : oboshoy thanar lok ke kichu taka aar jey officer apnar application accept korbe take kichu taka diben , around ek hajar taka , na hole delay kore dibe

Keshab_d

Star Member
Oct 29, 2009
Dr.Hasib said:
CANADIAN-STYLE RESUME:

Chronological : http://www.settlement.org/downloads/Resume_Sample_Chronological.pdf

Functional: http://www.settlement.org/downloads/Resume_Sample_Functional.pdf

Now prepare your own :D

BR
Dr.Hasib
+1 Good quote: You can also remember, You may write anything in your resume and that is 100% true until someone prove otherwise..
Good luck

rajibborua

Dec 30, 2011
Re: FSW1 applicant applied on Nov 2010

shahedts said:
Yes My application in RBVO stage from beginning. Address disappeared on Sept'2011 for 3 wks but after then no changes...... Waiting waiting
My NOC code is different. I got AOR from SGVO on 19th January, 2011. Still its RBVO. Waiting and worrying..........

pineywoods

Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Los Angeles
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2012
File Transfer...
31-05-2012
Med's Done....
06-01-2012
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Salamu Alaykum my deshi brothers,

I am in US right now and my Canadian citizen wife will be sponsoring for my PR in Canada. A relative of mine went to Mohammadpur Police Station (my thana, since I used to live in Lalmatia) to apply for the police clearance certificate on my behalf but she was told that they need photocopies of my passport attested from BD Embassy of USA.

If I send the actual passport to my mother by FedEx in Bangladesh along with an authorization letter and she takes both to DMP One Stop Service Center, can she get it done for me?

I tried calling BD Embassy in Washington DC today and it goes to voice-mail (not surprised). Allah knows if they even attest copies of passports. I just want to bypass this authentication and send the actual passport to BD. Will that work?

Did anyone else face a similar situation?

Forgive me for writing this in this forum eventhough this is the FSW forum. I couldn't find a better place.

nkshumon

Jan 2, 2012
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2009
Doc's Request.
26-01-2010
AOR Received.
03-05-2010
IELTS Request
sent with application.
File Transfer...
24-04-2010 / in process since 27 march 2012 /Decition made on 17/9/12
Med's Request
17-06-2012
Med's Done....
23-06-2012
Interview........
Weived
Passport Req..
12/08/2012
VISA ISSUED...
19/9/2012
LANDED..........
07-11-2012
IF ANY ONE WANT TO IMMIGRATE ALONE HERE IS SOME HELPFUL INFO :-

NO1- ASSES YOURSELF THAT YOU ARE QUALIFY OF NOT IN THE WEB SITE OR YOU MAY DOWNLOAD FROM cic web site. if you qualify then then
A-gather your all documents English version copy , B-Then do high quality photocopy your documents, C-prepare your CV to international level in this site you may see those dummy how to prepare , D-Fill up your Application clearly which is mentioned in the site ,E-you need to arrange an amount which you should shown in the Fund which may be cash /Fdr/ savings etc depending your family members so you should arrange those amount, F-If you have any Sponsor from canada then you should collect his or her Birth Cirtificate ,Passports attested (From Canda) Photocopy along with a reference letter mind it this sponsor could help you to get points .now im given here a sample i hope it is useful for all :

Name of the Reference person Reference persons Address
Contact no In Canada and date

The Visa officer
Citizenship & Immigration Canada
Federal Skilled Worker
The Canadian High Commission
Singapore

Dear Sir / Madam,

Letter of Reference

My name is (Reference person name)and I have the honor to write to you to confirm that I am a Canadian Permanent Resident. My Certificate of Permanent Resident Bears the number Reference person PR no . I am living at above address.

This letter is being written by me to confirm that my relative is (Wife/Husband name) and her husband name is Wife/Husband name,

Name Bangladesh Passport Number

Your name Your Passport No
Your Wife name Your Wife Passport No

Will be loyal Permanent Resident of Canada and Further guarantee that I will provide them with temporary lodging and food assistance until they find employment to support them and live on their own in Canada.

Thanking you,

Yours truly,

_____signature here____________
Name of the Reference person

G-get your fixed assets (Like land,building etc) evaluation report from any forrign company .

H-take your photograph from renowned studio .

thats a little from me

thanks

Keshab_d

Star Member
Oct 29, 2009
AZRAHIL said:
Pardon me, Sir. In fact, I heard a lot about this forum from a friend who is already residing in Canada. I have joined just today. My subject is Social welfare working in an NGO for last 8 years. I believe I can apply as a Social Worker category. I am confused how to start actually. I must not apply through an agent but can take a few idea, that's why wondering for any consultant. By the by, I have just logged in and found many persons' opinions. Thanks everyone's for their comments. Now I trust I can do...obviously I can do with the help of my brothers & sisters in this forum. Proud to be a member in this forum. Hope you will treat me as a partner. Good day to all.
Interesting, proffession very demandable in Canada..

casayed

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
BANGLADESH
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th March,2011
AOR Received.
No,IP-26th Nov
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED
File Transfer...
4TH JUNE,2011
Med's Request
1st week of December,2012
Med's Done....
1st week of december 2012
Interview........
Decsion made on24th january,2013(NO INTERVIEW)
Passport Req..
along with mr,passport submission on 2nd week of December12
VISA ISSUED...
28th JANUARY,2013
LANDED..........
PLANNING-*in sha ALLAH on 10th june
pineywoods said:

I am in US right now and my Canadian citizen wife will be sponsoring for my PR in Canada. A relative of mine went to Mohammadpur Police Station (my thana, since I used to live in Lalmatia) to apply for the police clearance certificate on my behalf but she was told that they need photocopies of my passport attested from BD Embassy of USA.

If I send the actual passport to my mother by FedEx in Bangladesh along with an authorization letter and she takes both to DMP One Stop Service Center, can she get it done for me?

I tried calling BD Embassy in Washington DC today and it goes to voice-mail (not surprised). Allah knows if they even attest copies of passports. I just want to bypass this authentication and send the actual passport to BD. Will that work?

Forgive me for writing this in this forum eventhough this is the FSW forum. I couldn't find a better place.
U can also send photocopy of ur passport to ur relative,authorizing that she/he can obtain pcc on behalf of u
But when police will come to ur place to verify u have to manage that

munnabd

Jun 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2011
Passport Req..
07-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Soon, Inshallah
LANDED..........
Soon, Inshallah
pineywoods said:
1) Are you sure Fedex or any other DHL, TNT, UPS etc. is going to send your physical passport to Bangladesh? I highly doubt it. There are legal issues here I think, and it's not permitted to move passports like that. Even if you do manage to somehow send your passport (kono friend/attiyo who is coming to BD shortly, he/she can put it in the suitcase, then there's the techicality of police verification in BD. Cop will want to see you (PCC applicant), but I guess it might be possible to bypass this as well. Money is a good motivator.

2)If you want to avoid these problems, get your passport copy attested by the BD embassy in Washington. If they don't pick up, try fax, email.You can try contacting Ministry of Foreign Affairs and ask them what the BD embassy in Washington is upto and that you need consular service. If you can just get your copy attested by them, you can send the attested copy+authorization letter to your relative here in BD and they can apply on your behalf. It's very simple and straight forward, IF you can get it attested.

Regards
munnabd

MSKC

Star Member
Dec 27, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-08-2009
Doc's Request.
26-10-2009
Nomination.....
IP 13 April 2012
AOR Received.
26-10-2009, 17-02-2010 2nd AOR
IELTS Request
Sent with Docs
File Transfer...
07-02-2011, updated docs sent 26-01-2012
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Visa issue date:11.09.2012, PP rcvd: 24.09.2012
LANDED..........
29-11-2012
I have got the same letter from SG CIC

ShamimBD said:
Dear All,

I got a letter today through email from Singapore office. They told me to send updated documents.

"You are now being given an opportunity to update your application before it is assessed by an officer. Please submit the documents and information specified below to our office by mail. If the requested evidence is not received by our office within this timeframe, your application will be assessed on the basis of the information on file."

Do I need to submit all forms again?

In the letter they stated about Updated Application Forms, Updated Identity, Status, and Civil Documents, Updated Photographs, Updated Education and Experience Documents, Proficiency in Canada's Official Languages, Adaptability Factors, Settlement Funds, Arranged Employment in Canada.

Do I also need to send financial documents (Bank statement showing required fund) again?

Please suggest me.

Thanks and Regards,
Shamim

tosher

Star Member
Feb 10, 2011
BD
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapur
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 th Nov 2009
Doc's Request.
17th Feb 2010
AOR Received.
17-2-2010
IELTS Request
17-2-2010
File Transfer...
9th April 2010
Med's Request
04/05/2011
Med's Done....
25/05/2011
Interview........
Weaved
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah Received 29/9/11
VISA ISSUED...
Decession Made 27/10/11
LANDED..........
27/11/2011
Jewel1020 said:
Hi Tosher Bhai , We are happy to know that you have got a job to survive . I appriciate your pacticial approch regarding your house share .
we hope in future more new comers will get this type of support from you. pl be in this forum for US

Regards
Jewel 1020
Just before come canada Phone Me so that u can come direct to my home 647-4099367 dont warry but only small family with 1/2 kids .Don,t warry I m practical , u r paying me weekly 100 cad so feel free to contact.

Tosher

Badal789

Nov 29, 2011
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-06-2006
IELTS Request
30-11-2009
pineywoods said:

Hello Dear,
No need original passport to get PCC(it is risky you know if you send your original passport.). Your mother has to take photocopy of passport, an application signed by you requesting to issue PCC and authorization letter that your mother will take on behalf of you. As I remember photographs of you also to be included. After submitting the application, next day a Police ASI from your local Police Station (Mohammadpur, Sat Mosjid Road) will go check if the address is correct and he will say when to collect the PCC. For all she has to go to One stop center at the Baily Road). I took last year for me and my wife without having any trouble.

Badal789

Nov 29, 2011
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-06-2006
IELTS Request
30-11-2009
My mailing address disappeared on 27th December 2011 and reappeared today again. I did not get any notice from SVO. Appreciate your comments about my situation.

jahangirit

Star Member
Aug 16, 2010
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December, 2006
Doc's Request.
November 4, 2009
File Transfer...
February 26, 2010
Med's Request
Waiting
Canada’s Immigration Plan for 2012

The 2012 levels plan reflects the Government of Canada’s efforts to address economic, social and humanitarian objectives. The admission range of 240,000 to 265,000 is maintained for the sixth consecutive year, reaffirming the commitment to sustained immigration levels to continue to fulfil the Department’s objectives. The range is based on consultations with provinces and territories, stakeholders, Action Plan for Faster Immigration objectives and operational capacities.

The admission ranges for 2012 will also support CIC’s progress to modernize the immigration system, with more efficient and effective processing, strengthened program integrity, and improved client service. Momentum to meet Action Plan objectives has been building since 2008, and the 2012 immigration levels plan will sustain progress and position CIC for achieving its goal of a modernized immigration system in the coming years.

Table 1: Immigration Levels Plan 2012
Projected Admissions Low High
Federal Selected Economic Programs,
Provincial/Territorial Nominees, Family, Refugees and Others 206,500 228,300
Quebec Selected Skilled Worker 31,000 34,000
Quebec Business 2,500 2,700
TOTAL 240,000 265,000

Regards,

Jahangir

Robindesbois

Feb 18, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Badal789 said:
My mailing address disappeared on 27th December 2011 and reappeared today again. I did not get any notice from SVO. Appreciate your comments about my situation.
Same situation here also. Disappeared and then reappeared. Playing football with us.

Robin