Champion Member
Jun 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2013
mrk2011 said:
CIC have to complete all pending applications processing MI-1,2,3 by this year, cause they will start a refresh immigration system from 2013.
......not necessarily

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
roozbeh,

You don't need to do anything. They will verify and supply enough information about you to the person who signed your reference letter. They might visit the place and do the same before verifying your job history/current status. Currently in this forum , there are members who have been waiting for 2 years since their Ecas changed to In Process. Still no MR. About the Medical for UK, ask the UK mission in your country.

munnabd

Jun 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2011
Passport Req..
07-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Soon, Inshallah
LANDED..........
Soon, Inshallah
roozbeh said:
Thank you very much for your quick response. I am still not clear about question number one. I mean if they come to my previous office for the verification they will not find me, however if they communicate with the official they realized that i am on education leave. In that case what should my steps? and one more thing i would like to ask....how much time is needed after getting the IP to issue the MR? should i have to done any medical test before going to UK?
Thanks again Munna vhai and Eid Mubarak again.
About the verification there is nothing much for you to do. You can inform SGVO after going to UK, that you're there for studies. Inform them about the change in address after you land in UK. Tell your supervisor while you're in BD to be cooperative with the officer who does the verification. Can't guarantee though how cooperative he will be. Depends on the kind of relationship you have with him.

From IP to MR, in theory it will take between 3 months to 9 months. Unfortunately, it's not fixed. Only Allah knows how long it will take. It could be next month as well. jodi emon hoy that apni UK matro reach korechen ar MR bd te reach korse. in that case singapore vo ke bolte hobe mr apnar notun address e resend korte with uk dmp addresses.

If you're talking about medicals for going to UK as student, I believe you will have to get medical check up as per UK rules from the designated doctor. You will be informed about it by British High Commission when you apply for student visa. I don't know much about the UK medical requirements.

For MR (to get Canadian PR visa), you can do it from UK. When Singapore knows that you are in UK, they will send you the MR to that address and medicals will have to be done from a designated medical practitioner based in UK. They will provide you a list of doctors, contact numbers, addresses etc. So, that's how it works.

Regards
MunnaBD

nkshumon

Jan 2, 2012
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2009
Doc's Request.
26-01-2010
AOR Received.
03-05-2010
IELTS Request
sent with application.
File Transfer...
24-04-2010 / in process since 27 march 2012 /Decition made on 17/9/12
Med's Request
17-06-2012
Med's Done....
23-06-2012
Interview........
Weived
Passport Req..
12/08/2012
VISA ISSUED...
19/9/2012
LANDED..........
07-11-2012
EID MUBARAK to all of my mates .

NKSHUMON

INDIANAJONES

Aug 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-MAY-2010
Doc's Request.
1st AOR Received : 09-OCT-2010
Nomination.....
DOCS Submitted : 03-FEB-2011
AOR Received.
ECAS : Medical Received
IELTS Request
Submitted with Score With 1st Application Package
File Transfer...
2nd AOR Received : 09-MAY-2011
Med's Request
11-OCT-2012
Med's Done....
20-NOV-2012
Interview........
No Interview
Passport Req..
06-DEC-2012
VISA ISSUED...
06-JAN-2013 Valid Till 31-OCT-2013
LANDED..........
01 AUG 2013
jnathan said:
roozbeh,

You don't need to do anything. They will verify and supply enough information about you to the person who signed your reference letter. They might visit the place and do the same before verifying your job history/current status. Currently in this forum , there are members who have been waiting for 2 years since their Ecas changed to In Process. Still no MR. About the Medical for UK, ask the UK mission in your country.
Dear roozbeh,

As Salaam U Alaikum Wa Rahmatullah.

I have seen your communication with munnabd. It is quite healthy and munnabd is suggesting you the correct way. If you wish and if Munna Bhai allows, you can collect his contact no. by communicating through PM. One more Person is there to help you, GUARANTEED BY INDIANAJONES is Dr.Hasib. You can PM him and ask for suggestions by describing your real scenario and the things that are making you worried.

Inprocess Theke MR motamuti 6 theke 9 Masher Rasta, According to Current CIC case specific enquiry reply.

Best Regards & EID MUBARAK.

INDIANAJONES.

INDIANAJONES

Aug 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-MAY-2010
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
11-OCT-2012
Med's Done....
20-NOV-2012
Interview........
No Interview
Passport Req..
06-DEC-2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
01 AUG 2013
mrk2011 said:
CIC have to complete all pending applications processing MI-1,2,3 by this year, cause they will start a refresh immigration system from 2013.
Dear mrk2011,

Have Salaam.

Appreciate you for your positive thoughts.

But, we are interested to see the source of your valuable statement.

INDIANAJONES.

roozbeh

Star Member
Feb 5, 2011
Calgary, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
21-03-2015
Med's Done....
02-01-2015
munnabd said:
About the verification there is nothing much for you to do. You can inform SGVO after going to UK, that you're there for studies. Inform them about the change in address after you land in UK. Tell your supervisor while you're in BD to be cooperative with the officer who does the verification. Can't guarantee though how cooperative he will be. Depends on the kind of relationship you have with him.

From IP to MR, in theory it will take between 3 months to 9 months. Unfortunately, it's not fixed. Only Allah knows how long it will take. It could be next month as well. jodi emon hoy that apni UK matro reach korechen ar MR bd te reach korse. in that case singapore vo ke bolte hobe mr apnar notun address e resend korte with uk dmp addresses.

If you're talking about medicals for going to UK as student, I believe you will have to get medical check up as per UK rules from the designated doctor. You will be informed about it by British High Commission when you apply for student visa. I don't know much about the UK medical requirements.

For MR (to get Canadian PR visa), you can do it from UK. When Singapore knows that you are in UK, they will send you the MR to that address and medicals will have to be done from a designated medical practitioner based in UK. They will provide you a list of doctors, contact numbers, addresses etc. So, that's how it works.

Regards
MunnaBD
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE CLEAR AND SPECIFIC GUIDELINE.....WISH YOU A NICE AND HAPPY EID......EID MUBARAK AGAIN...

roozbeh

Star Member
Feb 5, 2011
Calgary, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
21-03-2015
Med's Done....
02-01-2015
INDIANAJONES said:
Dear roozbeh,

As Salaam U Alaikum Wa Rahmatullah.

I have seen your communication with munnabd. It is quite healthy and munnabd is suggesting you the correct way. If you wish and if Munna Bhai allows, you can collect his contact no. by communicating through PM. One more Person is there to help you, GUARANTEED BY INDIANAJONES is Dr.Hasib. You can PM him and ask for suggestions by describing your real scenario and the things that are making you worried.

"jnathan" NAMOK GADHA TAR KOTHA SHONAR KONO DORKAR NAI.

Inprocess Theke MR motamuti 6 theke 9 Masher Rasta, According to Current CIC case specific enquiry reply.

INDIANAJONES.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR SUGGESTIONS .....EID MUBARAK

Pulak

Star Member
May 4, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-08-2010
Doc's Request.
With Application
AOR Received.
10-12-2010
IELTS Request
With Application
File Transfer...
14-02-2011 (In Process from 24-02-2011)
Med's Request
05-10-11 (issued on 29-09-11)
Med's Done....
15-10-11
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
05-10-11 (issued on 29-09-11)
VISA ISSUED...
16-11-2011
LANDED..........
06-02-2012
Eid Mubarak!!!!

Mr.Engineer

VIP Member
Jan 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
nov 2014 [color=red]ye sab tera karam hai ALLAH verna meri itni aukaat na thi[/color]
LANDED..........
landed jan 2015 MashaAllah
Eid Mubarak to all Bangladashi Muslim brothers and sisters :)
From Pakistan

INDIANAJONES

Aug 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-MAY-2010
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
11-OCT-2012
Med's Done....
20-NOV-2012
Interview........
No Interview
Passport Req..
06-DEC-2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
01 AUG 2013
Dear All Respected Forum Members,

As Salaam U Alai Kum Wa Rahmatullah.

May Allah Forgive All The Respected Forum Members and Their Family Members. AMEEN.

May Allah Decide Jannat For All of You Fine People and Your Family Members on this Auspicious Eid Day. AMEEN.

May Allah Decide and Bestow the Best for all of us regarding our Common Interest for what we are connected to each other in this Forum. AMEEN.

EID MUBARAK. :)

INDIANAJONES.