Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2012
LANDED..........
Landed
Jewel1020 said:
thanks smiling BHAI , actually when I have been ask for update document SVO sent a form for update financial update . My question did they send any pdf form or given web address ? If you share your email that you have got from SVO it would be help us get some idea about SVO email containt
Regards
Jewel
I think it is a very general format they sent out to everyone. I have found the follwing in which I really can't relate the form for financial update [I am NOT sure whether you are talking about Schedule 3 as there is something on Asset, Liability and Fund].

Updated Application Forms:

The following forms can be completed on the CIC website:

1. Generic Application Form for Canada (IMM 0008) form, completed with updated information

2. Schedule A Background/Declaration (IMM 5669) form, completed with updated information for you and all dependants 18 years and older, with original signatures – all questions must be answered – if a question is not applicable, write “N/A” – do not leave any gaps in your personal history and address history – you must provide details from the age of 18 to the present

3. Additional Family Information (IMM 5406) form, completed with updated information for you and all dependants 18 years and older

4. Schedule 3 Economic Classes - Federal Skilled Workers (IMM 0008) form, completed with updated information – Ensure you provide accurate occupational codes from the National Occupation Classification which most closely describe your work experience over the past ten years

Please feel free to contact if you have any more questions.

Regards,

smiling_face :)

deba_avik

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
In Process since March 05, 2012
Med's Done....
Waiting
Jewel1020 said:
thanks smiling BHAI , actually when I have been ask for update document SVO sent a form for update financial update . My question did they send any pdf form or given web address ? If you share your email that you have got from SVO it would be help us get some idea about SVO email containt
Regards
Jewel
You need to refill the Schedule 3 Economic Classes - Federal Skilled Workers (IMM 0008) form where you can put your financial situation till today. Moreover, you must submit your proof of fund where you have such as Bank Statement which they have required for 6 months.

deba_avik

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Waiting
For those who needs actually

Immigration acronyms:
========================

AOR - Acknowledgement of Receipt

CAIPS - Computer Assisted Immigration Processing System. This is the computer system used by Citizenship and Immigration Canada for storing all overseas visa application information. This system records every bit of information you provide. It is like an electronic identity; existence of the applicant. This is very helpful when anything abnormal happens (e.g. delay in reply, lack of updation, long processing time). It is also helpful when you are selected for the interview. You can know the probable cause of interview requirement by obtaining the CAIPS notes.
CANN - Community Airport Newcomers' Network
CELPIP - Canadian English Language Proficiency Index Program. This is one of only two English language testing organizations approved by CIC (IELTS is the other). CELPIP testing is only available in Canada (Vancouver and Toronto) and China.
CPP - Canada Pension Plan
CIC - Citizenship and Immigration Canada
CICIC - Canadian Information Centre for International Credentials
CIDA - Canadian International Development Agency
COPR - Confirmation of Permanent Resident Form
CSQ - Certificate du Selection du Quebec (Quebec Certificate of Selection)

DMP - Designated Medical Practitioner. Under the Skilled Worker Program application all family members must undergo a medical exam, performed by a doctor that has been approved by Citizenship and Immigration Canada.
IRPA - Immigration and Refugee Protection Act
IRPR - Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations
EAL - English as an Additional Language
e-CAS - e-Client Application Status. This on-line service allows CIC clients to view securely the status of immigration and/or citizenship application(s) on-line, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You may use this service if you have sponsored a member of the family class, applied for permanent residence from within or outside Canada, applied for a permanent resident card (initial, replacement or renewal), applied for a grant of Canadian citizenship, or applied for a proof of Canadian citizenship.
EFL - English as a Foreign Language
EI - Employment Insurance (also sometimes referred to as unemployment insurance)
ELT - English Language Training/Teaching
ESL - English as a Second Language
ESOL - English for Speakers of Other Languages
ESP - English for Specific Purposes
GIC - Guaranteed Investment Certificate
GST - Goods and Services Tax
H&C grounds - Humanitarian and Compassionate grounds. In the case of Canadian immigration, refers to section A25(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act. Any person who does not comply with the three categories of immigration to Canada (family, economic and refugee) may ask to be considered for immigration selection on H&C grounds.
HRDC (see HRSDC) - former Human Resources Development Canada
HRSDC - Human Resources and Skills Development Canada. The government agency responsible for performing both Arranged Employment Opinions and Labour Market Opinions for the purposes of obtaining employment confirmation letters. Such letters may be required by Skilled Worker applicants when attempting to qualify for the additional ten points under the Arranged Employment Factor.
ICCS - International Council for Canadian Studies
ID - Identification
IELTS - International English Language Testing System. One of only two English language testing organizations approved by CIC (CELPIP is the other). Note that Skilled Worker applicants will want to complete the IELTS 'General Training' exams, not the 'Academic Training' exams.
IRPA - Immigration and Refugee Protection Act.
MSP - Medical Services Plan
NOC - National Occupational Classification
NGO - Non-Governmental Organization
OLA - Open Learning Agency
PST - Provincial Sales Tax
RCMP - Royal Canadian Mounted Police
RRPF - Right of Permanent Residence Fee
RRSP - Registered Retirement Savings Plan
SIN -Social Insurance Number
SWP - Skilled Worker Program
TEF - Test d'Evaluation de Français. The only French language testing organization approved by CIC. Note that Skilled Workers are to complete the following tests: Comprehension Ocrite / Comprehension Orale / Expression Ecrite / Expression Orale.
VSO - Voluntary Services Overseas
WCB - Workers' Compensation Board
YMCA - Young Men's Christian Association
YWCA - Young Women's Christian Association
IA-Intial Assessment
PPR-Passport Request

rakib73

Star Member
Sep 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
AOR Received.
21-02-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application package
File Transfer...
24-03-2011; In Process: 1 April 2013
Med's Request
Received on 27 May 2013; Issued on 16 May 2013
Med's Done....
19-June-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
29-July-2013; Received by SGVO on 1-August-2013
VISA ISSUED...
5-August-2013; Received from VFS Dhaka on 1-September-2013
LANDED..........
Not yet
aislam said:
Dear Rakib Vai,
Do you have any update?
Naa vaijan, amar kono update nai. Mon-e hoe VO amar file khub pochondo koira felse, file theke chokh-e shorate parche na....
I will inform the forum soon after receiving any update.
Good wish for all. Please arrange special doa for those who are still in RBVO or received PER.
Rakib.

all_is_well

Dec 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28th April, 2011
AOR Received.
1st AOR 5th May, 2nd AOR 25th July, 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with full application
File Transfer...
15th June,2011
Med's Request
Yet to Receive .............
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Wish to land ASAP :-)
Hi All,

I'm a new member of this nice and helpful forum. I applied on May, 2011. From CIC canada Application received on May 5th 2011, mail sent from CIC on June 15th mentioning the Application no , on July 25th Singapore sent me a letter to my mailing address including a file no created by them, that's all so far. Now my eCASE status showing RBVO. After going through lots of posts in this forum I realized that it's quite ok and nothing to get worried but waiting.

One of my query to all the senior and experienced members that among three of us me, my wife and my son; my wife's passport is not MRP rather hand written, does it make any difference/problem to my application? do I need to make her passport MRP as well?

Waiting eagerly for expert opinion and Thanks in advance.

deba_avik

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Waiting
all_is_well said:
Hi All,

I'm a new member of this nice and helpful forum. I applied on May, 2011. From CIC canada Application received on May 5th 2011, mail sent from CIC on June 15th mentioning the Application no , on July 25th Singapore sent me a letter to my mailing address including a file no created by them, that's all so far. Now my eCASE status showing RBVO. After going through lots of posts in this forum I realized that it's quite ok and nothing to get worried but waiting.

One of my query to all the senior and experienced members that among three of us me, my wife and my son; my wife's passport is not MRP rather hand written, does it make any difference/problem to my application? do I need to make her passport MRP as well?

Waiting eagerly for expert opinion and Thanks in advance.
MRP & previous passport both is okay. My spouse also has not MRP. Anyway, you were supposed to get letter of update from Visa Office as many such PreJune applicants have received via email.
Please update your total information by editing your profile.

Thanks

all_is_well

Dec 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28th April, 2011
AOR Received.
1st AOR 5th May, 2nd AOR 25th July, 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with full application
File Transfer...
15th June,2011
Med's Request
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Wish to land ASAP :-)
deba_avik said:
MRP & previous passport both is okay. My spouse also has not MRP. Anyway, you were supposed to get letter of update from Visa Office as many such PreJune applicants have received via email.
Please update your total information by editing your profile.

Thanks

Thanks a lot Deba_avik for you nice and prompt response. Wish your sayings comes true :)

As I'm a new member I don't get the prompt to modify my profile yet; Obviously I'll do that once I get the eligibility to do so, might be after making 10+ posts, anyway thanks again dear.

rakib73

Star Member
Sep 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
AOR Received.
21-02-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application package
File Transfer...
24-03-2011; In Process: 1 April 2013
Med's Request
Received on 27 May 2013; Issued on 16 May 2013
Med's Done....
19-June-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
29-July-2013; Received by SGVO on 1-August-2013
VISA ISSUED...
5-August-2013; Received from VFS Dhaka on 1-September-2013
LANDED..........
Not yet
Consequence of changing work status to 'student' @RBVO stage

Dear friends,
I got admission in University of Alabama at Birmingham for MSPH (Epidemiology) course in Fall 2011 session . I deferred that to Fall, 2012 session due to my immigration application to Canada(deferral allowed for one session only). Now that, my file is still in RBVO and I may need to apply for student visa to US embassy, Dhaka next month and if granted visa, need to go to Alabama in July, 2012. Will that affect my file processing as my status will be changed to 'student' at that time, if my immigration file would still be in RBVO stage at that time?

Waiting for your valuable comments on this.
Regards,
Rakib.

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
rakib73

Immigration points are given as per the condition when you applied, not based on future circumstances.
The problem would be that you might be asked for FBI clearance if you stay in the US for 6+ months. FBI clearance takes around 3-6 months. Moreover, you'd be needed to come to Dacca for attending an interview if you were chosen for anything so.

res042010

Star Member
Apr 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-11-2009
Doc's Request.
21-01-2010
AOR Received.
07-04-2010
File Transfer...
28-01-2010
Med's Request
15 Aug 11
Med's Done....
21 aug 11
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24 Sep 11
VISA ISSUED...
15 Nov 11
LANDED..........
Inshallah by mid 2012
Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program

Family Members

Note: Beginning January 1, 2011, applicants to the SINP Family Members Category will be required to show that they are able to economically establish themselves in Saskatchewan by either demonstrating that they have $10,000 for themselves and $2,000 for each accompanying family member or an offer of permanent, full-time employment. Previously, these funds could be in the supporting family member's name. The change ensures the funds are in the applicant's name.
This category is for immigrant families living in Saskatchewan who want to help their skilled and educated family members come to work and live in the province.
Applicants must have a relative who has been living in Saskatchewan for at least one year. They must be willing to provide applicants with assistance during the immigration process and after they arrive in Saskatchewan. These relatives are called supporting family members.
For more information on the roles and responsibilities of supporting family members, see the Application Guide for the Family Members Category.
Spouses or common-law partners are not eligible to apply under this category. They need to apply under the Citizenship and Immigration (CIC) Family Class.
Eligibility
To be considered for the SINP Family Members Category, you must:
1. Be between 18 - 49 years old.
2. Have a signed affidavit of support from one or more family members living in Saskatchewan (SINP-500-22).
3. Have completed post-secondary education, training, or apprenticeship of at least one year in length and have a diploma, a certificate, or a degree.
4. Have at least one year of work experience in your field of education or training.
5. Have the English language ability either to do the job you have been offered by a Saskatchewan employer or to get a job in your field of education or training.
6. Have a full-time, permanent job offer from a Saskatchewan employer or intend to find full-time, permanent work in Saskatchewan and have enough money to live in the province for a short time without work after arrival ($10,000 for you and $2,000 for each accompanying family member). Please note that live-in caregivers jobs are not eligible under this category.

http://www.saskimmigrationcanada.ca/family-members

Robindesbois

Feb 18, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jnathan said:
rakib73

Immigration points are given as per the condition when you applied, not based on future circumstances.
The problem would be that you might be asked for FBI clearance if you stay in the US for 6+ months. FBI clearance takes around 3-6 months. Moreover, you'd be needed to come to Dacca Wrong spelling for attending an interview if you were chosen for anything so.

Sumon

Star Member
Feb 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
09 April 2010
AOR Received.
07 June 2010
File Transfer...
E-status: In process
Med's Request
05 October 2011
Med's Done....
15 October 2011
Passport Req..
05 October 2011
VISA ISSUED...
17 January 2012 (DM)
"We will be issuing you the visa today. Please wait for our office in Dhaka to contact you"

After a long wait approx more than 10 weeks after my submission my passport at CHC in Dhaka on 30.10.2011 and about 2 times of visa specific inquiry (last one i sent day before yesterday),I got a reply today like this-

Dear Sir

We will be issuing you the visa today. Please wait for our office in Dhaka to contact you.

Does it mean I shall get my passport back with mapple leaf (InshaAllah).

Pray for me.

Sumon

cofeemug

Star Member
Aug 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes. Ur visa is just ready to b delivered. Congrats....

S

shaon31

Sumon said:
"We will be issuing you the visa today. Please wait for our office in Dhaka to contact you"

After a long wait approx more than 10 weeks after my submission my passport at CHC in Dhaka on 30.10.2011 and about 2 times of visa specific inquiry (last one i sent day before yesterday),I got a reply today like this-

Dear Sir

We will be issuing you the visa today. Please wait for our office in Dhaka to contact you.

Does it mean I shall get my passport back with mapple leaf (InshaAllah).

Pray for me.

Sumon
Let me be the first one to congratulate you. Welcome aboard.