24-06-2010
AOR Received.
17-11-2010
IELTS Request
IELTS result sent with full application
MMH_BD said:
Dear Dr.Hasib Bhai:
Salam.

I am a new member in this forum. From the overall discussions in the site, I am sure that you are the guru and best predictor for Canadian immigration. I would like to share my case with you and would like to get some suggestions.

I have applied for permanent residence in Canada in the Federal Skilled Worker class in March, 2010. In June , 2010, I got a reply from the Federal Skilled Worker Centralized Intake Office, Sydney, Nova Scotia regarding my application. Based on a review of the information I have provided, my application is being recommended to the visa office for a final determination of eligibility for processing on the basis of different requirements. In addition to this, I have sent my complete documents to Singapore office in September, 2010. In response to this, I got a letter in November, 2010, where I was given two new file numbers, one in BXXX format and another one in EXXXX format.

At that time whenever I checked me application status, Ecas showed the Eligibility Review Complete... there was no new update. I mailed SVO regarding update. Then I got some updates at a time.......Receive by Visa Office, In Process, Medical Request, Decision made!!!! I was so surprised :eek:. However, after few days all the updates was taken away. For 1.5-2 months I could not trace my status. After giving all inputs it showed that there is wrong information or My file was not there.. some things like that. For the last few months my status changed to We received your application for permanent residence on April XX, 2010. . Most recently on 20th September 2011... in addition to the previous status I got Decision Made (Widely discussed in this forum).

I would like to get your opinion regarding this case. How long may it take to process my case? I have some other options to go abroad for higher studies. I can not take decision, whether I should wait for Canada or try other country. I need your opinion.

Other members are also requested to contribute...

Waiting for your reply...
The case is almost same as mine including timeline. I have applied in early Arpil,2010. :(

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
hollowman

Background checks are carried out throughout the RbVO Process. during the RbVO stage, BG checks are done by other officials/ agents of the Visa office/Federal Government. VO's could further check the background of any applicant during the IP stage.

royalbd

Keep Praying. Things are not usual now for you as it is for others.

Sid_BD

Sep 21, 2011
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April, 2010
Doc's Request.
24-06-2010
AOR Received.
17-11-2010
IELTS Request
IELTS result sent with full application
"Decision Made"

Answer from Singapore Visa Office

"Dear Sir,

Thank you for your enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in Singapore.

Your application is pending review. Please wait to hear from us.

In order to serve all clients better, we will NOT answer further correspondence on information which we already sent to you.

We trust this information will be of assistance. "

albatross

Apr 18, 2011
i am in some confusion. would anyone please help me? me along with my spouse have already got immigration visa to canada and i was the main applicant. now my question is will we have to enter in canada together? if i go their first and my spouce accompany me later on, will it make any problem?

thanks

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
hi,
Ecas could be very erratic for pre june applicants. (rarely seen by post june applicants)
As per my understanding, your application is pending review.
To be confirmed you can email sgvo regarding your status at

singapore-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

BR
Dr.Hasib

MMH_BD said:
Dear Dr.Hasib Bhai:
Salam.

I am a new member in this forum. From the overall discussions in the site, I am sure that you are the guru and best predictor for Canadian immigration. I would like to share my case with you and would like to get some suggestions.

I have applied for permanent residence in Canada in the Federal Skilled Worker class in March, 2010. In June , 2010, I got a reply from the Federal Skilled Worker Centralized Intake Office, Sydney, Nova Scotia regarding my application. Based on a review of the information I have provided, my application is being recommended to the visa office for a final determination of eligibility for processing on the basis of different requirements. In addition to this, I have sent my complete documents to Singapore office in September, 2010. In response to this, I got a letter in November, 2010, where I was given two new file numbers, one in BXXX format and another one in EXXXX format.

At that time whenever I checked me application status, Ecas showed the Eligibility Review Complete... there was no new update. I mailed SVO regarding update. Then I got some updates at a time.......Receive by Visa Office, In Process, Medical Request, Decision made!!!! I was so surprised :eek:. However, after few days all the updates was taken away. For 1.5-2 months I could not trace my status. After giving all inputs it showed that there is wrong information or My file was not there.. some things like that. For the last few months my status changed to We received your application for permanent residence on April XX, 2010. . Most recently on 20th September 2011... in addition to the previous status I got Decision Made (Widely discussed in this forum).

I would like to get your opinion regarding this case. How long may it take to process my case? I have some other options to go abroad for higher studies. I can not take decision, whether I should wait for Canada or try other country. I need your opinion.

Other members are also requested to contribute...

Waiting for your reply...

royalbd

Star Member
Dec 23, 2009
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 6, 2013
File Transfer...
April 4, 2013
Med's Done....
Jan 2013 , Again remedical request 6 Feb, 2014
Interview........
No
VISA ISSUED...
21 May, 2013
LANDED..........
31 May 2014
Yea Jnathan..things seem to get patchy..may be i'll have to give additional docs or interview or PCC , who knows..

you know what this procrastination is just killing all da ways..

Take care..

jnathan said:
hollowman

Background checks are carried out throughout the RbVO Process. during the RbVO stage, BG checks are done by other officials/ agents of the Visa office/Federal Government. VO's could further check the background of any applicant during the IP stage.

royalbd

Keep Praying. Things are not usual now for you as it is for others.

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
PLANNING TO LAND IN CANADA SOON?
ARE YOU WORRIED ABOUT THE LANDING PREPERATION?
ARE YOU WORRIED ABOUT INITIAL SETTLEMENT?

NO PROBLEM AT ALL, SOMEONE HAS NICE TIPS FOR YOU.

DOWNLOAD THE FOLLOWING BOOKLET:

http://www.ontario-cio.com/TIPS-_FOR-NEWCOMERS-TO-CANADA_PDF.pdf

BR
DR.HASIB

imu

Jan 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
albatross said:
i am in some confusion. would anyone please help me? me along with my spouse have already got immigration visa to canada and i was the main applicant. now my question is will we have to enter in canada together? if i go their first and my spouce accompany me later on, will it make any problem?

thanks

The principal applicant and h/her accopanying mmembers must enter canada before the visa and the medical validity expires.
The principal applicant can land in canada and h/her spouse and other members may accompany later but within thier visa validity.
Hope this helps .

imu

kochi

Star Member
Jun 6, 2011
Hi friends.

I have one asking, which stage CIC take selection decision for Post june Applicants? I found OP_06 As per cic guideline '' If your application is eligible for processing your application will be assessed against the following requirements

1. minimal requirements 2. selection factors 3. sufficient funds, if your score is equal to or grater than the pass mark, your application will be sent to the visa office for further processing. Please clear to me.

Regards.

farima

Star Member
Jan 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April, 2006
Doc's Request.
Nov, 2010
Med's Request
19th July, 2011
Med's Done....
18th Aug, 2011
Passport Req..
27th Sep, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
24th Oct, 2011
LANDED..........
28 April 2012
ki holo! abar address disappeared! i may be this is silly but i have noticed before disappearing add. in process front colour changed to gray-green. but in normal e-cas is deep blue col. any one notice this change?

imu

Jan 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kochi said:
Hi friends.

I have one asking, which stage CIC take selection decision for Post june Applicants? I found OP_06 As per cic guideline '' If your application is eligible for processing your application will be assessed against the following requirements

1. minimal requirements 2. selection factors 3. sufficient funds, if your score is equal to or grater than the pass mark, your application will be sent to the visa office for further processing. Please clear to me.

Regards.
as per my caips notes, the visa office made selection decision on before the stage reach" in process". Just after screening docs, the visa office assign the status "In process". seniors of different opinion may add comments. you are highly appreciated .

imu

kochi

Star Member
Jun 6, 2011
imu said:
as per my caips notes, the visa office made selection decision on before the stage reach" in process". Just after screening docs, the visa office assign the status "In process". seniors of different opinion may add comments. you are highly appreciated .

imu
Thanks for your reply. You are right & your CAIPS note also correct if you are a pre june applicant, I want to know about Post June Applicants. Please read the following guideline- EG7 mentioned at 52 page, What happened next last phase. Same line mentioned in my PER also. You application will be sent to visa office for further processing. Hope opinion from forum seniors.

With regards.

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
kochi said:
Thanks for your reply. You are right & your CAIPS note also correct if you are a pre june applicant, I want to know about Post June Applicants. Please read the following guideline- EG7 mentioned at 52 page, What happened next last phase. Same line mentioned in my PER also. You application will be sent to visa office for further processing. Hope opinion from forum seniors.

With regards.
you can expect that you are selected when you get medical request during In process.
you have got PER,that doesn't mean you are selected. VO will do background checks during In process and if they are satisfied they will issue you MR. if your medical report is ok, you will be requested for Passport subission for visa issuance.

albatross

Apr 18, 2011
imu said:
The principal applicant and h/her accopanying mmembers must enter canada before the visa and the medical validity expires.
The principal applicant can land in canada and h/her spouse and other members may accompany later but within thier visa validity.
Hope this helps .

imu
thank you imu but r u sure that depentent could accompany later on. someone told me that principal applicant and dependent have to land in canada together.

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
albatross said:
thank you imu but r u sure that depentent could accompany later on. someone told me that principal applicant and dependent have to land in canada together.
Imu vi is right. however, you can call DHaka CHC office regarding this matter.
Their phone number: 029887091