Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
December 2010
Based on info you provide total point will be 65

faisal124

Star Member
Mar 21, 2010
Hi BD,

Thanks for your feedback, but I have found from cic.gc.ca the total point to be like below

Education 20
2 Language Ability 14
3 Work Experience 19
4 Age 10
5 Arranged Employment 0
6 Adaptability 4
Total Score 67

My total job experience is more than 3 year but less than 4 year. It has been slip of hand and I mentioned less than 3 year.

BDSkilled

Oct 15, 2009
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
December 2010
When will i get Passport Request after Submitting RPRF + Medical At Singapore VISA office??????????

NO of Days taken to Issue PPR at Singapore VISA OFFICE

tasik

Apr 2, 2010
I have sent my forms to CIC yesterday. after sending it on DHL Express, Dhaka, Bangladesh I found out I've mistakenly left a gap in my Schedule 3: Economic Class form. I didn't provide info about a job experience. I also made a mistake in the experience field of the form (my job duration was from Sep 2002 to Apr 2003 but mistakenly typed Apr 2004). However, I gave both info in Schedule 1 correctly.

DHL told me the envelope I gave them is already on its way to Canada. So now can I make amends to the mistakes or can I contact anyone at CIC to inform the changes (I've got supporting documents for them).

Please help me. I'm tensed and need to know whether I should hold back my application package to be delivered by DHL or returned back to me. :)

anyone who can help?

nasim15

Star Member
Aug 15, 2009
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
28 Sep 2009
LANDED..........
10 APR 2010
tasik said:
I have sent my forms to CIC yesterday. after sending it on DHL Express, Dhaka, Bangladesh I found out I've mistakenly left a gap in my Schedule 3: Economic Class form. I didn't provide info about a job experience. I also made a mistake in the experience field of the form (my job duration was from Sep 2002 to Apr 2003 but mistakenly typed Apr 2004). However, I gave both info in Schedule 1 correctly.

DHL told me the envelope I gave them is already on its way to Canada. So now can I make amends to the mistakes or can I contact anyone at CIC to inform the changes (I've got supporting documents for them).

Please help me. I'm tensed and need to know whether I should hold back my application package to be delivered by DHL or returned back to me. :)

anyone who can help?
Do not worry at all. You imediately send corrected schedule 3 to CIC with a forwarding explaining the mistake.I think CIC will consider it.You don't have to be tensed.

nasim15

Star Member
Aug 15, 2009
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
28 Sep 2009
LANDED..........
10 APR 2010
So many Bangladeshis are landing daily whereas we see very few landing experience sharing from BD immigrants. IT IS REALLY FRUSTRATING.

tasik

Apr 2, 2010

DHL told me the envelope I gave them is already on its way to Canada. So now can I make amends to the mistakes or can I contact anyone at CIC to inform the changes (I've got supporting documents for them). Please help me. I'm tensed and need to know whether I should hold back my application package to be delivered by DHL or returned back to me.

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
tasik,

there is no such provision to send anything immediately as nasim15 said in cases like yours. whatever you mistakenly did, this envelope will be opened no sooner than 40-45 after it reached to NS, Canada. Even if you send a correction now, that too wont be opened with your previously sent package. CIC NS never merge any initial package with its corrected ones thats sent afterward as some one of this thread said.

The policy is if they find any gap or mistake ( like writing Dhaka office instead of Singapore ) they return the package to the applicant to resend it after making correction.

So you will lose 2 months. :( bad luck.

RPN

Star Member
Feb 13, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
June 2010
nasim15 said:
So many Bangladeshis are landing daily whereas we see very few landing experience sharing from BD immigrants. IT IS REALLY FRUSTRATING.
I am getting some PM but not in details just landed safely. It seems they become very busy for doing the initial formalities after landing.

nasim15

Star Member
Aug 15, 2009
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
28 Sep 2009
LANDED..........
10 APR 2010
jnathan said:
tasik,

there is no such provision to send anything immediately as nasim15 said in cases like yours. whatever you mistakenly did, this envelope will be opened no sooner than 40-45 after it reached to NS, Canada. Even if you send a correction now, that too wont be opened with your previously sent package. CIC NS never merge any initial package with its corrected ones thats sent afterward as some one of this thread said.

The policy is if they find any gap or mistake ( like writing Dhaka office instead of Singapore ) they return the package to the applicant to resend it after making correction.

So you will lose 2 months. :( bad luck.
It is always good to send a correction whenever you make a mistake. During my immigration process I did so several times and received good results. I have seen there are some people in the forum whose only motive is to frighten people and give wrong direction.Mind it people working at CIC are also human and they apply their mind most of the time.

faisal124

Star Member
Mar 21, 2010
Hi,

Does anyone one know when to pay the Right to Permanent Residence Fee (CAD 490). Should I pay it when I send my full application package to Singapore??

:(

K

katoky

u may pay this time or with passport request.
but seniors say not to send before asking
katoky

BDSkilled

Oct 15, 2009
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
December 2010
What is the Process In VISA OFFICE after getting Medical + RPR Fee+ Photo???

How long they take it to send decision

faisal124

Star Member
Mar 21, 2010
Hi,

Can anyone help me with this, I've got my initial AOR on 23rd March. It asked me to send full doc to

Canadian High Commission

Robinson Road, P.O. Box 845

Singapore 901645

Singapore

But in the Visa Office Specific Form, its mentioned to send those at

Visa Section
Canadian High Commission
One George Street
#11-01
Singapore 049145

Does anyone have any idea where should I send those??

nasim15

Star Member
Aug 15, 2009
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
28 Sep 2009
LANDED..........
10 APR 2010
faisal124 said:
Hi,

Can anyone help me with this, I've got my initial AOR on 23rd March. It asked me to send full doc to

Canadian High Commission

Robinson Road, P.O. Box 845

Singapore 901645

Singapore

But in the Visa Office Specific Form, its mentioned to send those at

Visa Section
Canadian High Commission
One George Street
#11-01
Singapore 049145

Does anyone have any idea where should I send those??
You can send it to either of the above addresses. The first one is a post box address. The courier companies deliver documents to the second address.