In_Dhaka said:
Dear Friend,
Big time confused here..
My papers came from this address--

Immigration Section
High Commission of Canada
Robinson Road PO Box 845
Singapore 901645

Shouldn't I send my papers to this address ?
Please reply urgently if u can.
Dear In_dhaka
The visa office used the mailing address for sending documents to you . You will see the PO box in the address. Now, you can send documents by courier or by Postal service

Courier addaress
Immigration Section
High Comission Of Canada
One George Street, #11-01
Singapore 049145

Mailing Address
Immigration Section
High Comission Of Canada
P.O. Box 845. Robinson Road
Singapore 901645

SamDhaka

Dec 29, 2010
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
1122/8222
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 17, 2010
AOR Received.
PER: Feb 25, 2011; AOR: Mar 24, 2011
Med's Request
Jun 30, 2011
Med's Done....
Jul 16, 2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Aug 16, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 19, 2011
mute_man said:

my boss resigned who signed in the job description/ certificate!! damn!! my e-cas showing IN PROCESS since July 22. should I inform VO,, what if they call her and not find at the designated phone or address??

suggestions plz!!

If her contact no. is changing due to change of the job then better to inform SGVO in writing..

In_Dhaka

Star Member
May 25, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
simanto said:
Dear In_dhaka
The visa office used the mailing address for sending documents to you . You will see the PO box in the address. Now, you can send documents by courier or by Postal service

Courier addaress
Immigration Section
High Comission Of Canada
One George Street, #11-01
Singapore 049145

Mailing Address
Immigration Section
High Comission Of Canada
P.O. Box 845. Robinson Road
Singapore 901645
Thanks a lot :)

ahsan1289

May 19, 2011
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19th November 2010
AOR Received.
13th Feb 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with initial application
File Transfer...
25th February
Med's Request
4th October, 2011
Med's Done....
13th October, 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
4th October, 2011. Submitted 25th october, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
November 22, 2011
LANDED..........
March 01, 2012
Nope, ... u should send to One George Street. That is the main office of Canadian High Commission in Singapore. My friend also faced the same problem and asked them. Then he sent to This address.

munnabd

Jun 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2011
Passport Req..
07-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Soon, Inshallah
LANDED..........
Soon, Inshallah
mute_man said:

my boss resigned who signed in the job description/ certificate!! damn!! my e-cas showing IN PROCESS since July 22. should I inform VO,, what if they call her and not find at the designated phone or address??

suggestions plz!!

Dear mute_man,
No need to tell them anything right now. Wait for your address to reappear/get MR. If you can come to MR no need to worry about reference any more. In case, you don't get MR and 'In Process' still there, you may send letter with a business card of new boss to SVO. It's fine even if you don't. Because, I think office contact number is the same right? Just tell your new boss about your immigration process and that they might call the office he is holding right now. Make sure your new boss is aware of his predecessor's name! ::) If they call him, they themselves will find out that the old boss has left and the new boss man can answer any queries they might have about your job. The newly appointed boss can answer questions easily b/c like I said, you will have discussed your case when there's a good opportunity in your work schedule. So, tell them or not, either way it's the same. All they care about is your 'boss' whoever is in charge at present to verify your story.

Regards,
munnabd

2010can

Star Member
Oct 29, 2010
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-8-10
AOR Received.
14 dec 2010
IELTS Request
send
File Transfer...
done
Med's Request
30th May 2011
Med's Done....
6th june 2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
10 august 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 27, 2011
LANDED..........
may be in March 2012
SamDhaka said:
Mahbub bhai, your medical n RPRF completion date is first week of June..around 2 months of waiting for PPR.. did u enquire regarding PPR? a SGVO applicant called Kevinca (of your timeline) had a recent incident.. his PPR was delivered to him way later than it was posted from SGVO. so he missed the deadline for PP submission..just to be on safe side, pls ensure u have a good connection with the local postman.. and may send a general enquiry to SGVO regarding the status..as much as i know the average time of getting PPR is 21 to 23 days...leaving for your thoughts..
HI SamDhaka,

Thanks for your advice. I have already communicate with SGVO earlier. In reply they send msg that they send it dated 18 th July for Passport submission, but still I am waiting fot the postman to carry it to me anytime. Meanwhile I again send a email to SGVO that I have not rcevd yet.

So now just waiting for the letter. Please pray for me.

Thanks again for good caring.

Mahbub

SamDhaka

Dec 29, 2010
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
1122/8222
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 17, 2010
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Jun 30, 2011
Med's Done....
Jul 16, 2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Aug 16, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 19, 2011
Congrats for the PPR confirmation bhai! just walk in to the local post office n collect from there. my post office deliberately kept MR on hold for 2 weeks as they wanted bakshish..

ezaz

Feb 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Jun 2012
Doc's Request.
sent
IELTS Request
sent
Hi Guyz,

I've just applied in FSW. My documents was received (as per DHL delivery notice) on 4th August. Can anyone tell me how long it takes to get the official received notification. I guess they will notify my file No then as well.

Plz correct me if i am wrong.

SamDhaka

Dec 29, 2010
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
1122/8222
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 17, 2010
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Jun 30, 2011
Med's Done....
Jul 16, 2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Aug 16, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 19, 2011
ezaz said:
Hi Guyz,

I've just applied in FSW. My documents was received (as per DHL delivery notice) on 4th August. Can anyone tell me how long it takes to get the official received notification. I guess they will notify my file No then as well.

Plz correct me if i am wrong.
Ezaz bhai, pls take a look at the spreadsheet that tracks timeline of FSW applicants. you can get an idea of the average timeline of PER mail from CIC..

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AiJy8Qu8lcQbdGxiSnNhME5sVi1uRlZtUWNhOEFwemc&hl=ar&authkey=CLDXsFA#gid=0

hman28

Star Member
Jan 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-2009
AOR Received.
19-10-2009
File Transfer...
28-10-2009
Med's Request
11-05-2010 and remedical on 06-07-2011
Med's Done....
24-06-2010 and remedical on 13th July 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
25-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
15-09-2011
LANDED..........
25-02-2012
2010can said:
HI SamDhaka,

Thanks for your advice. I have already communicate with SGVO earlier. In reply they send msg that they send it dated 18 th July for Passport submission, but still I am waiting fot the postman to carry it to me anytime. Meanwhile I again send a email to SGVO that I have not rcevd yet.

So now just waiting for the letter. Please pray for me.

Thanks again for good caring.

Mahbub
Dear Mahbub Bhai,

Congratulations!!

ezaz

Feb 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Jun 2012
Doc's Request.
sent
IELTS Request
sent
SamDhaka said:
Ezaz bhai, pls take a look at the spreadsheet that tracks timeline of FSW applicants. you can get an idea of the average timeline of PER mail from CIC..
Hey SamDhaka bhai,
Thx a lot for your ref and quick response. But i would like to know if my application reached to CIC on 4th Aug (as per DHL), so usually how long CIC takes to respond that they have received my docs.

munnabd

Jun 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2011
Passport Req..
07-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Soon, Inshallah
LANDED..........
Soon, Inshallah
ezaz said:
Hey SamDhaka bhai,
Thx a lot for your ref and quick response. But i would like to know if my application reached to CIC on 4th Aug (as per DHL), so usually how long CIC takes to respond that they have received my docs.
After 1.5-3 months you will get PER. It used to be longer before. PER stands for Positive Eligibility Review. It's the first official letter/email issued to an applicant. This letter will also state your file number, which can be used to access ecas and find out the status of your case at anytime in the future. Until you get PER there is no way of really knowing whether CIO got it or not. You will have to take DHL's word for it. If you still have doubts you can contact DHL and ask them for a copy of receipt. They can forward you a copy showing signature and name of person at CIO who received it. Don't worry, I believe if DHL is saying it's been received, then it's been received.

ezaz

Feb 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Jun 2012
Doc's Request.
sent
IELTS Request
sent
munnabd said:
After 1.5-3 months you will get PER. It used to be longer before. PER stands for Positive Eligibility Review. It's the first official letter/email issued to an applicant. This letter will also state your file number, which can be used to access ecas and find out the status of your case at anytime in the future. Until you get PER there is no way of really knowing whether CIO got it or not. You will have to take DHL's word for it. If you still have doubts you can contact DHL and ask them for a copy of receipt. They can forward you a copy showing signature and name of person at CIO who received it. Don't worry, I believe if DHL is saying it's been received, then it's been received.
Thx a billion for clarifying this to me. I was confused & now it's clear. :D

Let's hope for the best...... ;)

SamDhaka

Dec 29, 2010
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
1122/8222
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 17, 2010
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Jun 30, 2011
Med's Done....
Jul 16, 2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Aug 16, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 19, 2011
Munna vai, nice clarification to ezaz vai..

arus

Nov 22, 2010
Dear mahbub bhai, congrats..... I am also waiting for PPR. Its been almost 1.5 month I did my medical.should I go for a general query to SGVO? How many days it took to get reply from SGVO for ur case? Please advice...tc