11-03-2015
Med's Done....
15-03-2015
Passport Req..
14-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015
hamidur said:
:( ... In that case, can i skip sending NID with my application to CIC? I saw in 'Identity and Civil Status Documents ' they asked for NID.. :(
Yes you can skip NID. It is not a mandatory document.

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
hamidur said:
Brother if it is so, then I should apply for a new passport.. I don't want to use normal signature from now on at this point.. As I am still waiting for WES reply, there is enough time to go for a new passport.. Only Problem is IELTS.. I am planning to sit for IELTS exam at the end of October.. But i Hope National ID card is enough to complete registration for IELTS at IDP. Can you please confirm?
Do you think you can apply for new passport in your case. I don't think so, if it's MRP than you can't get another one just because you want to change the signature. :)
And my suggestion is to use passport signature to ALL FORMS AND CORRESPONDENCE. Signature is a big issue and if it's mismatches and they notice it , it would be a big trouble.

hamidur

Sep 2, 2014
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
0131 (EE Point 438)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2015
FSWCIO said:
Do you think you can apply for new passport in your case. I don't think so, if it's MRP than you can't get another one just because you want to change the signature. :)
And my suggestion is to use passport signature to ALL FORMS AND CORRESPONDENCE. Signature is a big issue and if it's mismatches and they notice it , it would be a big trouble.
That would not be an issue. I can surrender my old passport and apply for a new one. Just got confirmation about this from one of my relative working in Immigration and passport office.

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
hamidur said:
That would not be an issue. I can surrender my old passport and apply for a new one. Just got confirmation about this from one of my relative working in Immigration and passport office.
That's great.

Can I pay FSWP fees using scb credit card ?

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
FSWCIO said:
That's great.

Can I pay FSWP fees using scb credit card ?

Yes u can pay by intl transaction enabled CC (with the mentioned one)...

But it is alws reliable to pay via DD since it is proved that this is more safer for many of the applicants....:)

So suggestion is to use the DD......:D

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
ashif_eee said:
Yes u can pay by intl transaction enabled CC (with the mentioned one)...

But it is alws reliable to pay via DD since it is proved that this is more safer for many of the applicants....:)

So suggestion is to use the DD......:D
I'd use dd as per your suggestion.
Also, I need to pay for my police certificate in UK but facing a great problem paying the fees from Bangladesh . Any suggested solution for this? They don't accept DD and easiest solution is to pay by uk bank transfer but I don't have anyone familiar to do this for me :(

F_S_W

Mar 30, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys,
on the main FSW 2014 thread, a valuable member (forum name - ToCanadawithLove - unfortunately he got his file returned) has posted "Reason of Returns Letter" written by CIC to him. he has uploaded the whole letter.

This is the checklist which CIC use to verify whether our applications are complete or not (when they receive our applications at CIO -NOVA SCOTIA)

so i request to you (everyone) who is going to apply, please read this document carefully and make sure you do not make any mistake which is listed.

click on the image, it will become large.

please also pray for that member, may God help him to get success for his new application.

hamidur

Sep 2, 2014
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
0131 (EE Point 438)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2015
F_S_W said:
Guys,
on the main FSW 2014 thread, a valuable member (forum name - ToCanadawithLove - unfortunately he got his file returned) has posted "Reason of Returns Letter" written by CIC to him. he has uploaded the whole letter.

This is the checklist which CIC use to verify whether our applications are complete or not (when they receive our applications at CIO -NOVA SCOTIA)

so i request to you (everyone) who is going to apply, please read this document carefully and make sure you do not make any mistake which is listed.

please also pray for that member, may God help him to get success for his new application.

Is there any guideline or Correctly done filled up forms as examples are available so that other doesn't do the same or silly mistakes?

subrun

Feb 6, 2014
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2014
AOR Received.
06-11-2014
Med's Request
20-11-2014
Med's Done....
06-12-2014
Passport Req..
20-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
26-01-2015
LANDED..........
Dreaming
Dear All

My FSWP Application reached at CIC on 2nd June. I have applied under 2281 ( Computer Network Technicians ) category. Can anyone guess when CIC can charge my DD ?

Another point is , if CIC send PER mail , then how they will send it , through email or at postal address ?

Note :: I am from Bangladesh.

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
subrun said:
Dear All

My FSWP Application reached at CIC on 2nd June. I have applied under 2281 ( Computer Network Technicians ) category. Can anyone guess when CIC can charge my DD ?

Another point is , if CIC send PER mail , then how they will send it , through email or at postal address ?

Congratulation.
As per my knowledge PER comes by email and your dd should be cncashes within 3 to 4 months. Senior may have more accurate idea.

Good luck.

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
F_S_W said:
Guys,

Thanks for sharing this as a alert. :)

Mail4abid

Star Member
Jun 15, 2014
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
subrun said:
Dear All

as of today cic is charging DD of apps received on 29th-30th may...so you are very close...may be next week! I guess 8)

susanbd

Sep 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27th August 2014
Nomination.....
PER RECEIVED 17/12/2014
AOR Received.
AOR RECEIVED 04 Feb , 2015
IELTS Request
10 July 2014
Med's Request
March 13 , 2015
Med's Done....
March 23, 2015
Interview........
WEIVED
Passport Req..
11 MAY 2015, PP sent on 13th May , 2015
VISA ISSUED...
PP received with VISA 14th June 2015
LANDED..........
February 27 , 2016
subrun said:
Dear All

Hopefully 18/19 Sept . If not then must 22-26th Sept. Me also from BD and NOC 2281 .
PER will come to your email address and as well they send by postal mail ( regular ) .

Thanks SUSAN

badshahnamdar

Jun 7, 2014
By the grace of Almighty Allah I got my PER few days ago. My VO is SGVO.

I got an opportunity to do my MS in advertising Leeds university with 70% scholarship. I don't want to miss it. But my problem is

1. if I go to uk with a 1 year student visa will there be any problem to my application.
2. will my visa office remain the SGVO or they transfer it to LVO
3. My employer will not let me leave but he is ready to grant me an unpaid leave.
4. My wife will not go with me in UK. Will that create any problem.

ASHIF vai please help

tamsam21

Jun 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2014
Nomination.....
Oct 2014
AOR Received.
Nov 2014
F_S_W said:
Guys,

When this Application was reached to CIC..??