+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL BANGLADESHI APPLICANTS FORUM

rezrahman

May 28, 2009
Dear Saimonblue - what I have learnt is that immigration officer is comfortable with bank statements because it shows some length of time during which you have possession of the cash. I guess longer the better. 6 months should do. Then again I have seen people showing lesser period or only by bank certificate showing closing balance on a specific date. Later group always made some kind of plan in order to face question like "where did you suddenly get these fund? You must have borrowed from someone to show the amount".

I know I am not giving you a straight answer, but the main thing is the immigration officer has to be convinced that the fund is in your possession. I wonder sometime, the immigration officer opens up file after having a fight at home then what would be his attitude in interpreting a file.

Take care.

shibleebd

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi all

i am the principal applicant. i am showing my wife's BDS (bachelor in dental surgey from Dhaka Uni.) and my CHC is London where thei requirement is to submit University transcript in university seaed envelopes. but she has already got her transcript & which is not in any university sealed envelope.

so, if we submit the current transcript do u think it will be an issue? as Dhaka university wont issue any transcript within 4 months.

i am really worried. plz advice..............................

SaimonBlue

Star Member
May 13, 2009
shibleebd said:
hi all

i am the principal applicant. i am showing my wife's BDS (bachelor in dental surgey from Dhaka Uni.) and my CHC is London where thei requirement is to submit University transcript in university seaed envelopes. but she has already got her transcript & which is not in any university sealed envelope.

so, if we submit the current transcript do u think it will be an issue? as Dhaka university wont issue any transcript within 4 months.

i am really worried. plz advice..............................
My opinion is to give written statement reagrding this issue addressing to CIC Office in order to comprehend the situation and overcome this problem. Other seniors are welcome to share their views.

SaimonBlue

Star Member
May 13, 2009
IELTS Score:
Dear All,
Is there any minimum scoring issue regarding IELTS? So far, I heard that minimum 2 sections an applicant need to score high proficiency considering 4 sections of IELTS.

For example, if applicant score 6.5 total band score, then 6.5 or above in reading, 6.5 or above in writing, 7 in listening and 6 in speaking.

Appreciate your valuable comments.

S.K

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
05-08-2011
NO
if you can score 67 without points for Language, you can apply without IELTS

rezrahman

May 28, 2009
Logically one can apply with 67 points. But do you think they would award immigration if you don't know any of their official language? Specially for skilled visa?

S.K

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
05-08-2011
YES, if you can get 67 without Language, thats enough

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
S.K- you got any significant source in favor of your statement?
What makes you think that CIC would let you migrate to their county without demonstrating your skill not even in one official language they use? Ask the Immigration farms in Dhaka, Not a single applicant can get away without IELTS !!!

zhmajumder

Aug 1, 2009
REGARDING UPDATE ON 2007 APPLICATION
Hi all,
I am a new member in this forum and this is my first post. I have applied as Federal Skilled worker category in 2007 and they have received my application in August 2007. It's 2 years now....but still I didn't hear anything from them. In the Online status is showing "In Process".

I am an IT Professional and my job is listed in the 38 Category which the CIC published for the new applicants. I am quite a bit confused whether I will withdraw my application and loadge with new rule so that processing time should be faster. Is there anyone who applied in 2007 and get any update from immigration Authority?

I hope to keep in tough with the Forum. Hope that someone will reply on my queires.

syedrahman1980

Mar 28, 2009
Dear zhmajumder

As you have applied before 27 Feb 2008, your appliaction will be processed as per old system and your appliaction must be processed although there might be a delay.

I found some members in this forum who withdrawn their appliaction and reapplied to have their application to be processed faster. I think if you are confident that you are in 38 NOC, you may think to reapply. You may either withdraw your previous application or reapply keeping your previous one. In that case if your previous one is started to process you will not get back your fees.

Remember your appliaction will be processed according to the rules at the time you apply.

Good luck.

SYED

zhmajumder

Aug 1, 2009
Dear syedrahman1980,

Thanks for your quick response, do you have any idea if they send second letter (request for documents in 6 month...someting like this) within 1 month or 2 then how much time may required to finalize my case in old systme.

I think the info will help me whether I will apply with the new rules or not.

rezrahman

May 28, 2009
Dear zhmajumder - I am a 2005 applicant, in May I have received my information update later. I know of a March as well as an August 2005 applicant who has received medical papers. If we draw a conclusion that CIC just started with 2005 applications then I am sorry you are long way bank. Reapplying in the new rule is a good option for you.

zhmajumder

Aug 1, 2009
It seems that I have to wait another 2 years....its frustrating.....but nothing can done.

Anyhow, thank you for the information. give us the update of your application.