+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL APPLICANTS AROUND THE WORLD JOIN HERE FOR EXPRESS ENTRY

MichaelUK28

Sep 4, 2015
Thanks for the reply, I haven't come across that option to go over for two years on superset applications to work. How would that work with regards to getting a job considering you'd only be able to initially stay for the two years? Could you link me to any further information please? Again thank you for opening other pathways for myself.

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MichaelUK28 said:
Thanks for the reply, I haven't come across that option to go over for two years on superset applications to work. How would that work with regards to getting a job considering you'd only be able to initially stay for the two years? Could you link me to any further information please? Again thank you for opening other pathways for myself.
Have a read here:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/work/iec/index.asp?country=gb&cat=wh

Note that the program for the UK has opened anytime between December & March in the last three years, that places are limited, & that they go literally in MINUTES.

There's a very good, very comprehensive thread here, renewed each year:
http://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-citizenship-canada-33/iec-2015-a-846839/

brownboy2016

Aug 25, 2015
I have only first and middle name and no surname. How ever for express entry profile i need to fill up complete name including surname. The system is not accepting information with a blank space. My passport also does not have her surname. Please suggest

MichaelUK28

Sep 4, 2015
Hello, I was just wondering - if me and my common law partner arrived in Canada on an skilled working express entry visa would she also be allowed to find work while being the plus one on my application? Myself would be the main applicant. Thanks.

iceage

Star Member
Oct 31, 2013
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
<br>Express Entry (Point: 392), <br>Applied under SINP EE <br>In Process 30-06-2015<br> After Nomination (Point: 992)
Doc's Request.
No request from SINP
Nomination.....
03-09-2015
AOR Received.
09-06-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded
Med's Done....
10-09-2015
Passport Req..
Waiting...
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting...
LANDED..........
Waiting...
Guys, How can pay fee after getting ITA? My wife is in Canada. Can I pay fee using her scotia bank's online service or debit card?

mapledipped

Star Member
Jan 22, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
08-08-2015
Med's Done....
14-10-2015
Passport Req..
26-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-02-2016
MichaelUK28 said:
Hello, I was just wondering - if me and my common law partner arrived in Canada on an skilled working express entry visa would she also be allowed to find work while being the plus one on my application? Myself would be the main applicant. Thanks.
yes, because if you're granted a permanent resident visa then your partner will get the same visa.

mapledipped

Star Member
Jan 22, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
08-08-2015
Med's Done....
14-10-2015
Passport Req..
26-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-02-2016
iceage said:
Guys, How can pay fee after getting ITA? My wife is in Canada. Can I pay fee using her scotia bank's online service or debit card?
yes, you can pay using other people's cards (as long as it works the same way as a regular credit card that can pay for anything online)

$unn¥123

Jul 25, 2015
Hello frenzzzz
My NOC is 2281 (computer Network admin) and i do most of the duties listed in NOC...so what u suggest to how can i described in my experience letter? Should i change little bit wording of sentences but with same Duties? Or it should be tottaly different...and if it should be then how do i differentiate my nature of duties
Kindly advise as Tomorrow i am going to my HR for letter..
Hoping for favourable advice from u..

Zahid_Uttara

Star Member
May 5, 2010
Dear All
After applying for PR I have got message to submit passport and photos through 'Canada Visa Application Centre', but my application is still review in progress and need additional document. Can anybody help me to find my actual status?
Thank you
Zahid

Sep 13, 2015
Hi all,
I am a PNP applicant via EE. Medicals passed ECAS in process

got a schedule A request two weeks ago. Background still " not started".

got a visitor visa denial to Canada in 2013. my FSW application in 2014 was also returned due to "incomplete documentation". the FSW application was never processed @ all.

while I was filling the schedule A requested two weeks ago, I only mentioned the visitor visa denial in 2013. i didn't mention the FSW returned application because i thought it was processed at all.

it started occurring to me since yesterday that i should send a fresh schedule A via CSE and fill both the visitor visa denial and the FSW returned application which was never processed but was returned to me due to incomplete documentation.

i need advice on this pls

semilolo

Jan 5, 2015
Hello,

My question is about raising a CSE about change in family composition due to marriage. I have received PPR and my passport has been sent to my local visa office which is in Accra.

I am getting married in about 2 months and my visa will be out by then. I applied under the Express Entry System and I am not clear on what to do,

1. Will I be able to add my spouse to my application after my visa has been issued but before landing?

2. Will this decision affect my application negatively?

3. Will I need to start the application all over or just send my spouse's supporting documents?

4. Will my spouse require IELTS and ECA, or just IELTS?

PLEASE HELP!!

Sep 13, 2015
abiolaafolabi1987 said:
Hi all,

got a visitor visa denial to Canada in 2013. my FSW application in 2014 was also returned due to "incomplete documentation". the FSW application was never processed @ all.

while I was filling the schedule A requested two weeks ago, I only mentioned the visitor visa denial in 2013. i didn't mention the FSW returned application because i thought it was processed at all.

it started occurring to me since yesterday that i should send a fresh schedule A via CSE and fill both the visitor visa denial and the FSW returned application which was never processed but was returned to me due to incomplete documentation.

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
abiolaafolabi1987 said:
Hi all,

We got capped last year, and we mentioned it somewhere in the application, forgot where. Anyway i think should mention that. It's safe to file a CSE after realizing you missed to mention this info.

Sep 13, 2015
Miumiu said:
We got capped last year, and we mentioned it somewhere in the application, forgot where. Anyway i think should mention that. It's safe to file a CSE after realizing you missed to mention this info.

thanks @ miumiu: I mentioned it too somewhere in the app while filling the EE profile. I also mentioned it in the LOE I attached it to my application post ITA.

I didn't not mention it in the schedule A they requested for 2 weeks ago cos I thought the application failed the review for completeness phase and was never processed at all

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
abiolaafolabi1987 said:
thanks @ miumiu: I mentioned it too somewhere in the app while filling the EE profile. I also mentioned it in the LOE I attached it to my application post ITA.

I didn't not mention it in the schedule A they requested for 2 weeks ago cos I thought the application failed the review for completeness phase and was never processed at all
I think you should keep the information you provided uniform.