+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL APPLICANTS AROUND THE WORLD JOIN HERE FOR EXPRESS ENTRY

ANJALI VINEETH

Dec 17, 2014
I am currently at the stage of processing in WES. How much time it will take on an average? Anyone has any idea when will be the first draw? Whether it will be based NOC vacancies? Till now approximately how many are there in the pool?

DSAHOO

Sep 20, 2014
Hi Friends,

I have completed the EE profile after which I went for "Job Bank Registration" and created a "job seeker account". I completed the "jobseeker account" but nowhere the application number or any other details that could link the "jobseeker account" to my EE profile was asked. Thus even after completing my job seeker account my Job Bank Registration status continues to be pending. I appreciate if somebody could advise as to where I am going wrong.

Regards
Dsahoo

DSAHOO

Sep 20, 2014
Hi Friends,
I have completed the EE profile after which I went for "Job Bank Registration" and created a "job seeker account". I completed the "jobseeker account" but nowhere the application number or any other details that could link the "jobseeker account" to my EE profile was asked. Thus even after completing my job seeker account my Job Bank Registration status continues to be pending. I appreciate if somebody could advise as to where I am going wrong.
Regards
Dsahoo

DSAHOO

Sep 20, 2014
Hi Friends,

Regards
Dsahoo

cool_shah01

Star Member
Jan 5, 2015
Dear All,

Seeking your valuable advice on below topic.

Both me and my wife are eligible to apply for Canada Skilled Immigration as primary candidates.So, in this case can we file 2 applications as below under express entry?

Application 1 :- Myself as primary candidate + wife and child as dependent.
Application 2 :- My wife as primary candidate + myself and child as dependent.

Please let me know that above given case can be accepted by Canadian immigration authorities? OR there is a legal law that only one us can file the application as a primary applicant instead of two different application.

Thanks //

hopeforthebest1

Star Member
Aug 19, 2014
Dears,
Can someone share a model of the experience letter from work with all the conditions of CIC that they use that they applied for FSW2014 or planning to apply with at EE, it would be very helpful as many people seek it.
thank you

desertfox

Dec 9, 2014
hopeforthebest1 said:
Dears,
Can someone share a model of the experience letter from work with all the conditions of CIC that they use that they applied for FSW2014 or planning to apply with at EE, it would be very helpful as many people seek it.
thank you
http://www.fsw2014.info/sample-reference-letter/

TP424

Nov 20, 2014
idefix said:
You don't need a Reference Letter to apply. Only after you get an ITA.

You can complement your reference letter by a letter from a senior colleague, plus pay stubs and / or promotion letters.
Thanks a lot !!!

desertfox

Dec 9, 2014
TP424 said:
Thanks a lot !!!
To be on the safe side, should collect reference letters beforehand. You surely don't want to be in the situation that you're invited to apply, but then cant get the letter from employer. Better to prepare in advance

hopeforthebest1

Star Member
Aug 19, 2014
desertfox said:
To be on the safe side, should collect reference letters beforehand. You surely don't want to be in the situation that you're invited to apply, but then cant get the letter from employer. Better to prepare in advance
you are right, thank you so much .... ::)

TP424

Nov 20, 2014
hopeforthebest1 said:
you are right, thank you so much .... ::)
Yes of course , I would try to get it straight away.
I have another two queries -

- Can we claim points for a continuing Masters course ? Although I am sure that its is not the case still wanted to confirm from you guys.
- Is it possible to have two simultaneous applications ?
1st application - Applicant 1 - Husband , 2 - Wife
2nd application - Applicant 1 - Wife, 2 - Husband

Cheers !

anoop-99

Jan 10, 2015
dear friends

i dont have WORKING EXPERIENCE AND EVEN I M NOT STUDENT OF IELTS ,,

I M PURSUING CA,CS (FINAL YEAR ) CAN I APPLY FOR EE-2015 (UNDER ANY SCHEME )

IF NOT -- THEN WHAT SHOULD I DO FOR APPLY FIRST .

moose83

Star Member
Aug 3, 2013
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th Feb 2016
AOR Received.
25th Feb 2016
Med's Done....
27th Feb 2016
Hi please help,

I have been selected and added to the Pool and I also have a Job Offer but no LMIA

My questions are:

1. What is the role of Job Bank. Job Bank is not fully operational at the moment.
2. How will the employer apply for LMIA? They have never done this before. Any links will be helpful. Will the employer themselves contact ESDC and then they will be told what to do next?
3. When will they start withdrawing candidate names? Any Idea

Thank You

regards

Moose83

desertfox

Dec 9, 2014
anoop-99 said:
dear friends

i dont have WORKING EXPERIENCE AND EVEN I M NOT STUDENT OF IELTS ,,

I M PURSUING CA,CS (FINAL YEAR ) CAN I APPLY FOR EE-2015 (UNDER ANY SCHEME )

IF NOT -- THEN WHAT SHOULD I DO FOR APPLY FIRST .
If you want to go to Canada

1. Get admitted to a Canadian college or university and get student visa

or

2. Marry a Canadian citizen or permanent resident

or

3. Finish your current studies, find work, and get at least one year experience, and then apply for skilled worker stream

sarb13

Star Member
Oct 5, 2014
TP424 said:
Yes of course , I would try to get it straight away.
I have another two queries -

- Can we claim points for a continuing Masters course ? Although I am sure that its is not the case still wanted to confirm from you guys.
- Is it possible to have two simultaneous applications ?
1st application - Applicant 1 - Husband , 2 - Wife
2nd application - Applicant 1 - Wife, 2 - Husband

Cheers !
Ofcourse Yes :)