NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-Sep-2015 - LAA received
Doc's Request.
Full Application Submitted - On 25-Sep-2015
Thanks Lalitt for Ielts calculation ..

I think we should not lose the hope, As per my understand if your occupation in high demand in province you would awarded with more points. let us hope and start ready for all the documents be positive. :) ;)

niravk

Jul 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thnx Lalitt

Skill transferability
With good official language proficiency and a post-secondary degree - 50 points
With Canadian work experience and a post-secondary degree - 50 points
With good official language proficiency and foreign work experience - 50 points
With Canadian work experience and foreign work experience - 50 points

From the above four pointers, I interpret that CIC will allot maximum of 100 points for a non canadian work experience holder. Please clarify.

aruls

Star Member
Oct 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/09/2014
Lalitt said:
Here is my score :

85 - age 32
126 - mca

16 - clb7 listening 6.5
29 - clb9 reading 7.0
16 - clb7 writing 6.0
16 - clb7 speaking 6.0

8 - btech spouse
3 - clb8 listening 7.5
5 - clb9 reading 7.0
1 - clb7 writing 5.5
3 - clb7 speaking 6.0

308 Total - I know my score is low without a job offer.

1. What is this skill transferability ?? Can i add mine, my experience is in india with 7+ years in software
2. To enter into the pool do i need to register first in the job bank and get an offer?
Yes for skill transferability you will get extra 25 points for education & extra 25 point for experience

50 add to total 308 - your point will be 358

Skill Transferability factors Maximum 100 points for this section
Education Maximum 50 points for Education
With good official language proficiency and a post-secondary degree Maximum 50 points
Points for CLB 7 or more on all first official language abilities, one or more under 9 Points for CLB 9 or more on all four first official language abilities
Secondary school (high school) credential or less (levels 1&2) 0 0
Post-secondary program credential of one year or longer (levels 3,4 & 5) 13 25
Two or more post-secondary program credentials AND at least one of these credentials was issued on completion of a post-secondary program of three years or longer (levels 6,7 & 8) 25 50

Foreign work experience Maximum 50 points for Foreign work experience
With good official language proficiency and foreign work experience 50 points
Points for foreign work experience + CLB 7 or more on all first OL abilities, one or more under 9 Points for foreign work experience + CLB 9 or more on all four first OL abilities
No foreign work experience 0 0
1 or 2 years of foreign work experience 13 25
3 years or more of foreign work experience 25 50

Enjoy good luck

Optimist3

Champion Member
Jul 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/09/2014
IELTS Request
L 9, R 8.5, W 7.5, S 7.5
Got 432/600....... Can any help me with PNP....... And arranged employment?

niravk

Jul 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Also do we need to send our educational credentials for evaluation to WES or any other designated institutions as per the new Entry Express criteria.

atcanada

Star Member
Aug 14, 2014
niravk said:
Also do we need to send our educational credentials for evaluation to WES or any other designated institutions as per the new Entry Express criteria.

YES DEAR YOU HAVE TO.

niravk

Jul 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
atcanada said:
Guys, What is the minimum points requirement for express entry?
No minimum points required to qualify for an express entry

Nick111

Apr 8, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Provincial Nominee Program and Express Entry

There are two ways to do this. A person can:

apply to the PNP first, get a nomination and then fill out an Express Entry profile; or

fill out the Express Entry profile first. Provinces and territories can then search the Express Entry pool and ask a candidate to apply for their PNP. When the candidate gets a nomination certificate, they will update their Express Entry profile.
In either case, once a person updates their Express Entry profile to show they have a provincial or territorial nomination certificate, they will be given enough additional points to be invited to apply at the next eligible draw of candidates.

Jkal

Jul 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE
IELTS Request
R9 L8 S7 W6.5
Passport Req..
20-04-2016
Hi,

Can someone help me out with choosing the one from below for "4 years Bachelor of Engineering" degree :-

(iv) 98 points, if the foreign national has a two-year post-secondary program credential,
(v) 120 points, if the foreign national has a post-secondary program credential of three years or more,
(vi) 128 points, if the foreign national has two or more post-secondary program credentials and at least one of them was issued at the completion of a post-secondary program of three years or more,
(vii) 135 points, if the foreign national has a university-level credential at the master’s level or at the level of an entry-to-practice professional degree for an occupation listed in the National Occupational Classification matrix at Skill level A for which licensing by a provincial regulatory body is required, and

Nick111

Apr 8, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
NIRAV K

If you work in a regulated profession, you must still go through the process of getting your license in the province or territory that you plan on settling in. Regulatory authorities determine an applicant’s readiness for licensure by assessing and recognizing “qualifications,” which may include an assessment of education, experience/competencies and language proficiency, in addition to other requirements. Applicants intending to work in a regulated profession should contact the regulatory authority in the province where they plan to live to find out more about how to obtain licensure.

Ashish16313

Oct 28, 2014
Hi Gauransh,

Can I know from where you got the link and do you think that this is the final system as the CIC has not declared officially because they may change some clauses before declaring officially.

I suggest to all the forum users to wait until Jan 1st and let CIC declare officially. Don't predict yourselves at this moment based on the link and lose hopes for migrating to Canada.

Hi Shrinivas & Swapnil,

Kindly note that there are lot of opportunities throughout Canada for NOC 2134 and Alberta is the main area for more opportunities for our discipline.

As per current FSW program, I have kept all my documents ready but anyhow we will wait until Jan 1st and let's see whether we have qualified or not or else we will see and take further steps for qualifying into EE system.

As per my own understanding of EE system is that we have to create our CV in Canadian CV format and register in EE Job bank.

The job bank will be accessed by all the employers both Govt. & Private in canada and whichever CV is suitable for their requirement, they will send an Invitation to apply for PR .

After getting invitation, we will apply for PR by submitting all the necessary documents to CIC and it will take 4 to 6 months processing time.

After getting PR and once we move to Canada, we will go and join in the company which has send Invitation letter.

Apart from the above, once the rules have been released on Jan 1st, many of us will come to know what are the minimum points to apply CV in Job bank. If we are not elligible, we can take the necssary steps to make ourselves to be eligible.

Any queries on the above can write in this forum or else can call to me on +91 9003536436.

Bye Ashish.

Jkal

Jul 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE
IELTS Request
R9 L8 S7 W6.5
Passport Req..
20-04-2016
Ashish,

The link points to CIC govt site. I am not sure, what exactly you meant by "official"

Ashish16313 said:
Hi Gauransh,

Can I know from where you got the link and do you think that this is the final system as the CIC has not declared officially because they may change some clauses before declaring officially.

I suggest to all the forum users to wait until Jan 1st and let CIC declare officially. Don't predict yourselves at this moment based on the link and lose hopes for migrating to Canada.

Hi Shrinivas & Swapnil,

Kindly note that there are lot of opportunities throughout Canada for NOC 2134 and Alberta is the main area for more opportunities for our discipline.

As per current FSW program, I have kept all my documents ready but anyhow we will wait until Jan 1st and let's see whether we have qualified or not or else we will see and take further steps for qualifying into EE system.

As per my own understanding of EE system is that we have to create our CV in Canadian CV format and register in EE Job bank.

The job bank will be accessed by all the employers both Govt. & Private in canada and whichever CV is suitable for their requirement, they will send an Invitation to apply for PR .

After getting invitation, we will apply for PR by submitting all the necessary documents to CIC and it will take 4 to 6 months processing time.

After getting PR and once we move to Canada, we will go and join in the company which has send Invitation letter.

Apart from the above, once the rules have been released on Jan 1st, many of us will come to know what are the minimum points to apply CV in Job bank. If we are not elligible, we can take the necssary steps to make ourselves to be eligible.

Any queries on the above can write in this forum or else can call to me on +91 9003536436.

Bye Ashish.

Alex1988

Oct 3, 2014
Alex1988 said:
Hello sir I want to apply for Canada immigration please see my details and suggest I am eligible for express entry program

Marital Status : Single

IELTS test given on 30/08/2011 : 6.5 overall Listening: 6.0, Reading: 6.0, Writing: 6.0 & Speaking: 7.0
International Test of English Language Proficiency (ITELP) : 532 out of 700 test given on 31/08/2012
Oral : 74/100, Reading : 72/100, Aural: 116/200 & Writing : 270/ out of 300

Education:
June 2011 ------------------- MBA completed (Master's degree) from India

Global Studies Graduate Certificate Study from Canada : Jan 2013 - Dec 2013

Work Experience : July 2011 - June 2012 ---- HR Manager (full time) India (1year)

Work Experience from one employer in Canada :
Security Guard: 01 Jan 2014 to 28 Feb 2014
Supervisor: 01 Mar 2014 to 08 Apr 2014
HR Manager: 09 Apr 2014 till now Total 1 year up to 31-12-2014
(I had a job offer letter from this employer)

How much points will I get

waiting for your valuable opinion
Hello Experts

I want to know 1. whether they will accept my IELTS/ITELP because these are older more than 2 years
2. they will count my 1 year experience from 1st Jan 2014 or from 9th April 2014
that is why I am worrying

plz clarify these points
Plz reply