+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All AORs received in April 2015, lets connect here and share updates & timelines

wyueshen

Star Member
Jan 23, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-02-2015
Doc's Request.
27-03-2015
AOR Received.
24-04-2015
Med's Done....
18-05-2015
Passport Req..
14-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-08-2015
LANDED..........
26-08-2015
Asivad Anac said:
Got rejected.

Apparently, the POF evidence wasn't sufficiently clear to prove that my funds were net of outstanding debts and my application did not have additional document to support these letters. I did upload the LOE and I clearly remember that because that was the only thing that required explanation. Either the LOE wasn't good enough or it never transmitted in the first place. Anyways, I've created a fresh profile and entered the pool again (though Job Bank registration still says 'Pending' even though I got that EE pool acceptance mail in MyCIC, hope that is just a formality). And now that those funds have been in the bank untouched for almost 6 months, POF shouldn't be a problem the next time around. I'm also planning to send in a CSE but the rejection letter is pretty discouraging on that front - doesn't seem reopening the application is a possibility - but I'm going to try that nonetheless with strong supporting documents. Find the relevant edited portion of the rejection letter below.

Here's wishing everyone the best with their application! And hoping that I land another ITA soon. Smiley

PS: As I got rejected on POF grounds, that is further proof that 6/19ers got PER (Positive Eligibility Review) on their application else it would never have gotten this far.

PPS: KaydenB, I'm outta here though not how I expected! ;)
I am so sorry to hear that. You have been a great help to me and many others in the forum. I wish all the best in the next application and I am sure you will eventually make it. Good luck! God bless you!

terulinkarezinka

Apr 13, 2015
Alberta, Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
open said:
Is there anybody who is working on LMIA job has showed no bank statements and still got PPR....
My husband - had valid LMO at the point of nomination and submission of the application, WP expired about 6 days after we applied.
We claimed 0.00 funds, just uploaded bank statement with our current balance - which was maybe somewhere around 2.000$ at that point.

viscaelbarca

Star Member
Jun 6, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-04-2015
Doc's Request.
01-06-2015
AOR Received.
17-04-2015
IELTS Request
01-06-2015
Med's Done....
17-04-2015
Passport Req..
27-11-2015
LANDED..........
14-01-2016
I got "In Process" on ECAS yesterday"

My timeline:
- Date of ITA: APR 10
- Date of APPLICATION submitted: APR 17
- Date of AOR received: APR 17
- Date of MEDICALS done APR 17
- Date of MEDICALS passed: MAY 29
- Date of BACKGROUND in progress (on your MyCIC account, not eCAS): APR 18
- Date of APPLICATION received (on your eCAS): APR 3
- Date od CELPIP Requested: JUN 1, submitted this same day.

ECAS status:
-We received your application on April 3, 2015.
-We started processing your application on May 29, 2015.
-Medical results have been received.

- Type of PR application: FST
- Inlander or outlander: Inlander
- Spouse included in your PR application: No
- Number of children included in your PR application: None

Efka

Aug 15, 2015
Inland BC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone!

I´m new in here, just wanted to share my timeline and wait for PPR with you :)
My partner is the main applicant, inlander in BC, FSW.

30 Apr - AOR
3 Jun - medicals req let (not acc. ch)
17 Jun - medicals prov.
15 Jul - Schedule A req
16 Jul - Schedule A prov.
Waiting for PPR...

DoubleS

Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 5, 2014
Doc's Request.
CCC Jan 8, 2015
LANDED..........
Currently in Canada
Asivad Anac said:
Got rejected.

Apparently, the POF evidence wasn't sufficiently clear to prove that my funds were net of outstanding debts and my application did not have additional document to support these letters. I did upload the LOE and I clearly remember that because that was the only thing that required explanation. Either the LOE wasn't good enough or it never transmitted in the first place. Anyways, I've created a fresh profile and entered the pool again (though Job Bank registration still says 'Pending' even though I got that EE pool acceptance mail in MyCIC, hope that is just a formality). And now that those funds have been in the bank untouched for almost 6 months, POF shouldn't be a problem the next time around. I'm also planning to send in a CSE but the rejection letter is pretty discouraging on that front - doesn't seem reopening the application is a possibility - but I'm going to try that nonetheless with strong supporting documents. Find the relevant edited portion of the rejection letter below.

Here's wishing everyone the best with their application! And hoping that I land another ITA soon. Smiley

PS: As I got rejected on POF grounds, that is further proof that 6/19ers got PER (Positive Eligibility Review) on their application else it would never have gotten this far.

PPS: KaydenB, I'm outta here though not how I expected! ;)
Hello Asivad Anac,
You have helped countless persons on this forum, and even after your own bad news, you still continue to assist. This truly is quite admirable, and I sincerely wish for your eventual approval for Canadian Residency in the very near future.
This is only a speed bump, do not ever stop pressing forward.

May the LORD bless you.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DoubleS said:
Hello Asivad Anac,
You have helped countless persons on this forum, and even after your own bad news, you still continue to assist. This truly is quite admirable, and I sincerely wish for your eventual approval for Canadian Residency in the very near future.
This is only a speed bump, do not ever stop pressing forward.

May the LORD bless you.
Thanks for the kind words, DoubleS. Though on a slightly selfish note, continuing to contribute here is incredibly therapeutic and cathartic.

Singalingali

Jan 31, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anujgupta84 said:
That's a very very good sign singalingali!!
I didn't get any update! :-\
I just hope so. I don't want to get refused. I'm so afraid. Try checking your profile again. Something might have come up.

anujgupta84

Sep 12, 2014
Singalingali said:
I just hope so. I don't want to get refused. I'm so afraid. Try checking your profile again. Something might have come up.
I am anxious now, Big time! No update! :-\
God help me! When did you get the e-mail, how long ago?

1234plm

May 23, 2015
An update.. Joining the "In Process: bunch of people.. :)

- Date of ITA - 10th Apr
- Date of APPLICATION submitted - 9th May
- Date of AOR received - 9th May
- Date of MEDICALS passed - 4th June
- Date of BACKGROUND in progress (on your MyCIC account, not eCAS) - 4th June
- Date of APPLICATION received (on your eCAS) - 4th June
- Date of APPLICATION in process (on your eCAS) - 15th August
- Date of PPR received - Waiting

- Type of PR application ? (FSW, CEC, etc.) - FSW
- Inlander or outlander ? - Inland applicant

kevinzwj

Jan 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
beijing
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 29, 2014
Nomination.....
PER Mar 30 2015
Quick question, my ECASE just changed from APP received to In process today, is this mean that they will start reciew my case soon?
ITA received March 27, Aplication submitted on Apr 30 and AOR on Apr 30.
Inland applicatio with LMO under FSW.

seelachs

Jun 6, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-04-2015
AOR Received.
24-04-2015
Yet another week passes by with no updates for 6-19 in-process people(AFAIK).
On the bright side, we have a newer sub-group of August 13/14 in-process folks.

It would be interesting to see if CIC follows some logical order where 6-19ers get ppr before 8-14ers :D (disclaimer: I have a vested interest in hoping that this would be the case because I am a 6-19er :p )

vishalv

Jul 5, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ADVO
App. Filed.......
22-07-2016
Passport Req..
13-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2016
LANDED..........
12-03-2016
seelachs said:
Yet another week passes by with no updates for 6-19 in-process people(AFAIK).
On the bright side, we have a newer sub-group of August 13/14 in-process folks.

It would be interesting to see if CIC follows some logical order where 6-19ers get ppr before 8-14ers :D (disclaimer: I have a vested interest in hoping that this would be the case because I am a 6-19er :p )
Gosh that's a very interesting observation mate. :). I'm curious to see what order CIC would follow.

I'm in the 8-14ers group. I really hope no one has to wait for long for PPR. :)