+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All AORs received in April 2015, lets connect here and share updates & timelines

seelachs

Jun 6, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-04-2015
AOR Received.
24-04-2015
Asivad Anac said:
For sure! But the refusal letter is fairly curt. It ends like this with a tone of finality and closure.
Very very unfortunate event Asivad :( .

It felt like a punch in the stomach to me, I can understand how it would have felt to you.
Now I am freaking out for real :'(

terulinkarezinka

Apr 13, 2015
Alberta, Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
For sure! But the refusal letter is fairly curt. It ends like this with a tone of finality and closure.
Out of all applications, did not see yours being rejected...I hope you get another ITA and will be able to fulfill your dreams Asivad!

AshesNdust

Jan 4, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
Got rejected.

Apparently, the POF evidence wasn't sufficiently clear to prove that my funds were net of outstanding debts and my application did not have additional document to support these letters. I did upload the LOE and I clearly remember that because that was the only thing that required explanation. Either the LOE wasn't good enough or it never transmitted in the first place. Anyways, I've created a fresh profile and entered the pool again (though Job Bank registration still says 'Pending' even though I got that EE pool acceptance mail in MyCIC, hope that is just a formality). And now that those funds have been in the bank untouched for almost 6 months, POF shouldn't be a problem the next time around. I'm also planning to send in a CSE but the rejection letter is pretty discouraging on that front - doesn't seem reopening the application is a possibility - but I'm going to try that nonetheless with strong supporting documents. Find the relevant edited portion of the rejection letter below.

Here's wishing everyone the best with their application! And hoping that I land another ITA soon. Smiley

PS: As I got rejected on POF grounds, that is further proof that 6/19ers got PER (Positive Eligibility Review) on their application else it would never have gotten this far.

PPS: KaydenB, I'm outta here though not how I expected! ;)
So sorry to hear this! You've been so helpful to so many. Good luck in your next application!

shannon234

Star Member
May 6, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
Got rejected.

Apparently, the POF evidence wasn't sufficiently clear to prove that my funds were net of outstanding debts and my application did not have additional document to support these letters. I did upload the LOE and I clearly remember that because that was the only thing that required explanation. Either the LOE wasn't good enough or it never transmitted in the first place. Anyways, I've created a fresh profile and entered the pool again (though Job Bank registration still says 'Pending' even though I got that EE pool acceptance mail in MyCIC, hope that is just a formality). And now that those funds have been in the bank untouched for almost 6 months, POF shouldn't be a problem the next time around. I'm also planning to send in a CSE but the rejection letter is pretty discouraging on that front - doesn't seem reopening the application is a possibility - but I'm going to try that nonetheless with strong supporting documents. Find the relevant edited portion of the rejection letter below.

Here's wishing everyone the best with their application! And hoping that I land another ITA soon. Smiley

PS: As I got rejected on POF grounds, that is further proof that 6/19ers got PER (Positive Eligibility Review) on their application else it would never have gotten this far.

So sorry about your case Asivad Anac, wish you good luck. I'm sure you'll get another ITA pretty soon!

kainthsimranjit

Dec 1, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Missisauga / CPC - Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2017
AOR Received.
23-02-2017
Just now got my PPR

AAlhadka

Mar 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
This is really shocking news to me!! I'm really sorry for that but I hope you will keep your positive attitude as you always did with everybody here in this forum!

nfe65

Jan 23, 2015
A friend of mine has 6 figure salary, and his file got refused for POF, he submitted an CSE the day after and his application reopened in a couple of hours. Don't worry buddy, best wishes for you.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nfe65 said:
A friend of mine has 6 figure salary, and his file got refused for POF, he submitted an CSE the day after and his application reopened in a couple of hours. Don't worry buddy, best wishes for you.
That is very encouraging. Do you happen to know why exactly they got refused and what did they provide on their CSE?

Ibyt

Mar 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
That is very encouraging. Do you happen to know why exactly they got refused and what did they provide on their CSE?
So sorry to hear this Asivad, I had this discussion with my sister yesterday that because people that have been invited with high scores will be at least intelligent to an extent and understand certain rules. The rejection rate will be naturally low, so officers will be looking for petty reasons to reject people.

Did you include all the fund at a go, could you please explain. I know it's a difficult time and it's ok if you don't.

nfe65

Jan 23, 2015
Have you received my reply on your message? My connection went disconnected for some reason.

Asivad Anac said:

YamPower

Champion Member
Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2015
Med's Done....
14-04-2015
Passport Req..
09-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2015
LANDED..........
13-11-2015

u2cc

Star Member
Mar 24, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
1 May
Asivad Anac said:
Got rejected.

sorry to hear this, Asivad. This is truly a shock! Maybe with more explanation and supporting documents sent via CSE can get your application reopened. I do hope so...

open

Star Member
Jun 10, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-apr-2014
AOR Received.
30-apr-2014
Is there anybody who is working on LMIA job has showed no bank statements and still got PPR....