+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All AORs received in April 2015, lets connect here and share updates & timelines

DoubleS

Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 5, 2014
Doc's Request.
CCC Jan 8, 2015
LANDED..........
Currently in Canada
Singalingali said:
Ok guys, so after about two months of checking both Mycic and Ecas about 4 times daily, I woke up this morning to find that my ECAS has changed from 'Application Received' to 'In Process' . What does this usually mean?
shirebikes said:
Just gone to in process!
Congrats on your movements Singalingali and Shirebikes!!!!!!!!!. Hoping PPR is around the corner for you both.

YamPower

Champion Member
Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2015
Med's Done....
14-04-2015
Passport Req..
09-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2015
LANDED..........
13-11-2015
My ECAS has gone to In Process. I'm trying not to freak out because this could be very good or very bad.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
YamPower said:
My ECAS has gone to In Process. I'm trying not to freak out because this could be very good or very bad.
I'm fairly certain it is good news! You'll soon be joining the lines of other good folk from KVO who got their PPR!

Congratulations! :)

Hopefulguy

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DoubleS said:
Congrats on your movements Singalingali and Shirebikes!!!!!!!!!. Hoping PPR is around the corner for you both.
After seeing the updates from Singalingali and Shirebikes, i decided to check my ECAS as well cos i got tired of checking and just decided to check once a day. Mine just changed to In process as well. Hopeful for PPR today. :)

Singalingali

Jan 31, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hopefulguy said:
After seeing the updates from Singalingali and Shirebikes, i decided to check my ECAS as well cos i got tired of checking and just decided to check once a day. Mine just changed to In process as well. Hopeful for PPR today. :)
ha ha ha ha. +1 for you bro. Hopefully, we're all gonna laugh at the same time. I hope the PPR arrives today.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I thought it possibly couldn't be my time yet but my ECAS changed to "In Process" as well!

Celebrations aside, does anyone know if this is indeed the final stretch or can there be a twist in the tale after this? ???

curious_123

Jun 19, 2014
Congrats all of you whose ecas changed to "In process"... Are you guys inside canada or outside canada? I applied on April 3rd and no movement at all...really worried now... :(

fonteynb

Star Member
Feb 5, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2015
AOR Received.
24-04-2015
Med's Done....
16-03-2015
Passport Req..
24-07-2015
curious_123 said:
Congrats all of you whose ecas changed to "In process"... Are you guys inside canada or outside canada? I applied on April 3rd and no movement at all...really worried now... :(
The same for me. No change for more than 1 month.
Maybe the people who got quicker are single applications. I know you have dependants in your application as I have. Maybe that makes it longer processing?

curious_123

Jun 19, 2014
fonteynb said:
The same for me. No change for more than 1 month.
Maybe the people who got quicker are single applications. I know you have dependants in your application as I have. Maybe that makes it longer processing?
Yes may be , also Singalingali and Shirebikes, YAmpower, I believe all from outside Canada if i am not mistaken..

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
curious_123 said:
I believe everyone who got this update today is outside Canada and got their ITA in March.

Almost everyone in that group had that extended period of no movement at all (more than 2 months in some cases) so I totally understand your concerns here. Have you applied for GCMS note yet?

curious_123

Jun 19, 2014
Asivad Anac said:
I believe everyone who got this update today is outside Canada and got their ITA in March.

Almost everyone in that group had that extended period of no movement at all (more than 2 months in some cases) so I totally understand your concerns here. Have you applied for GCMS note yet?
No, I should have done it long back...but i just did last week... i am from inside Canada and with my spouse ... might take some more time i guess...

Optimisticlady

Star Member
Jun 9, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
April 17
IELTS Request
April 20
LANDED..........
In Canada
Happy for you guys...... its a very blessed morning. :)

shirebikes

Star Member
Oct 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
16th April
Yeah, im in the UK. Timeline as per <<<<<<