+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Alhamdulilah I received my Visa today

Obeid_oo

Dec 5, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ acemsyed

i want to ask you this , i got refused visa for January semester , but now i want to change my course and institution , do you think it will be a problem.. I mean other than that i meet all requirements

i was refused on home ties and funds no course mismatch and the course that i choose now is direct match

what do you think???

acemsyed

Star Member
Aug 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
2112 / 1236
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
One should be careful with their course choice in the first place however it doesn't make an awful lot of different if you change the course. Hypothetically, if you keep the same course but its not in-line with your previous studies, don't you think there's a fair chance that this time they may refuse you on course mismatch grounds ? Therefore, if I were in your shoes, I'd choose a course thats relevant to my previous studies even if it's different from the course that I mentioned on my previous study visa application.

Cheers ;-)

vahidyz

Star Member
Dec 28, 2010
Safi_110 can i have ur msn or ur yahoo id i need to ask some questions regarding the student visa, like what documents to attach and other details . i wud be grateful if we cud talk on msn or yahoo thanks

bunteeman

Jan 11, 2011
Saifi

Congrats for getting student visa, I need to talk to you about student as have something to clear my mind, can we talk on msn or yahoo if possible ?

My hotmail is bunteeman@hotmail.com or bunteeman@yahoo.com

Please add me there if you can share some of your precious time with me