+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Alberta Tech Pathway

nzkko

Star Member
May 13, 2024
That new program will be same as tech or that will be for other professions?
It will be similar to federal EE, there will be draws. https://www.alberta.ca/aaip-updates

AAIP will launch a new expression of interest system on September 30, 2024.

After a candidate submits an expression of interest, they will be placed in a selection pool. AAIP will invite selected candidates from that pool to apply based on candidate ranking and provincial labour market needs and priorities.

As a result of this new system, AAIP will not proceed with the remaining monthly application acceptance dates for 2024 as the new system will allow for ongoing intake of expression of interests.

Reactions: naila.daud

naila.daud

Star Member
Nov 7, 2023
Category........
PNP
It will be similar to federal EE, there will be draws. https://www.alberta.ca/aaip-updates

AAIP will launch a new expression of interest system on September 30, 2024.

After a candidate submits an expression of interest, they will be placed in a selection pool. AAIP will invite selected candidates from that pool to apply based on candidate ranking and provincial labour market needs and priorities.

As a result of this new system, AAIP will not proceed with the remaining monthly application acceptance dates for 2024 as the new system will allow for ongoing intake of expression of interests.
Oh ok thanks whoever waiting for that please keep updates here also

login2manoj

Sep 10, 2018
Alberta tech pathway asked us T2-Corporation Income Tax Return for 2022-2023 and Copy of the Rent Lease agreement from employer, I am not sure whether the employer will share this information or not, as they are MNC. Has anyone else dealt with this?

What happened brother ?

login2manoj

Sep 10, 2018
Is employer Declaration and authorization is mandatory for tech pathway?

I have submitted application on April 25.

My organization won't provide the form. Is there a chance I will get PNP ?

avidqtaqtx

Apr 18, 2021
Is employer Declaration and authorization is mandatory for tech pathway?

I have submitted application on April 25.

My organization won't provide the form. Is there a chance I will get PNP ?
Govt of Canada doesn't share resources with AAIP, or with any other PNP, so the only way these PNP can make sure that position and company are genuine is through documentation. In case of big corporate you might be okay with few documents but for Small, medium scale business they will ask for detailed documents if that business has never gone through the PNP. Well for my first job I kept my mouth shut, for the most recent job I was able to negotiate with HR to help me immigrate, so be creative just keep on trying, we all will get what's written in the destiny.
At this time, I don't even care what happens, so just apply, relax, get a bit anxious sometimes it's okay, but do note that none of it will impact what's already been selected for you!