+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALBERTA RURAL RENEWAL STREAM UPDATES AND TIMELINES(OUTLAND &INLAND)

dj_bravo

Sep 6, 2024
Do you have any person to contact to know the status? or did they give you any time frame on the final decision?
no i have not.everyone has same answer. You will have to wait but almost 9 month since I have applied.even AAIP said that you are in queue.wait for final decision.

abhiram@97

Sep 9, 2024
Your file is submitted right now ? So you should wait at least one month I think.
I received a request from aaip on 14th august to submit some requested info, my status then changed to information requested and right after receiving the information status went back to submitted and ever since then no updates.

amromokhel

Jun 16, 2023
Guys,

I applied March 6th and still status submitted. Do you think guys the new updates will delays it further. Also, I have one question is the new updates shared for the new applicants that will submit the new EIO or its include pervious applications as well. Please check the below update and highlighted in RED

*Rural Renewal Stream applicants with a work permit that expires in 2024 are being evaluated under the ‘Temporary Public Policy to Facilitate Work Permits for Prospective Provincial Nominee Program Candidates’ to determine if a letter in support of a work permit can be issued and will therefore not have their application for nomination assessed until at least 2025.
Rural Renewal Stream applicants without a work permit will be assessed in 2025. For AAIP to issue work permit support letters under the ‘Temporary Public Policy to Facilitate Work Permits for Prospective Provincial Nominee Program Candidates’, the Government of Canada requires AAIP to issue at least 85% of the total 2024 nominations to temporary foreign workers. To meet this requirement, AAIP must focus remaining nominations available to be issued in the Rural Renewal Stream on those who have work permits.