+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALBERTA RURAL RENEWAL STREAM UPDATES AND TIMELINES(OUTLAND &INLAND)

ibteshamahmed22

Oct 13, 2023
Hi everyone, i have couple of questions regarding this stream. I am currently in my 4th semester. Will move to any of this rural city soon.

My questions are:-

1. I know about one of the PNP programs where there is an eligibility criteria out of 100 or 110. and a candidate needs to get a certain point to be eligible to apply for pnp in the first place. Is there anything like this in the rural renewal stream?

2. Is this stream express entry aligned?

3. If there is any point based criteria, then if someone does their study from an outer province then moves to Grande Prairie or any other city, is there any points deduction or any less priority giv
en?

Thanks

rehana33

May 2, 2024
Its normal dont worry .. u will be nominated soon
Hi .. dont worry you might get nominated soon.
was it applied inland or outland.
When you said about employee background checks.. what do they do ? is it police clearance or dbs?

rehana33

May 2, 2024
i have applied in march 2024 for alberta rural renewal stream.. currently they are processing applications upto Nov 26 2023. I think it will take its full 6 months for the process.

dprajapati

Jul 15, 2015
Hi .. dont worry you might get nominated soon.
was it applied inland or outland.
When you said about employee background checks.. what do they do ? is it police clearance or dbs?
Applied Outland.
Not police clearance (it happens after nomination). There was current employer verification by email.

oluronny

Dec 15, 2020
I have a question. Are there conditions attached to the Rural Renewal Stream PR holders? That insists they must work with the employer that gave them the job offer and must live in that community for ever? Even after getting their PR?

avidqtaqtx

Apr 18, 2021
I have a question. Are there conditions attached to the Rural Renewal Stream PR holders? That insists they must work with the employer that gave them the job offer and must live in that community for ever? Even after getting their PR?
Once you get PR you can definetly move to other province but it should be natural, as such you worked at your current Rural employer for a year or two and got better job somewhere else thats natural, but you move/change province immediately after getting PR will raise some questions which could impact your PR

arjun1402

May 13, 2024
hi,
I am doing soft landing in Alberta under PNP process. Is it allowed to give address of my friend who lives in Ontario for my PR card collection.