+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Alberta Nomination

cosgrec

Star Member
Jan 27, 2015
Ivan.Galv said:
AINP and CIC do not communicate about you. They don't need to.
What is your source for that statement? The do require UCI# and other relevant information to CIC when submitting AINP. There might be some information that they have to check/confirm/clarify with CIC, no?
It also make sense that they won't communicate because you submit a separate application to CIC after. I just wish I had a way to know for sure.

Ivan.Galv

Star Member
Jan 7, 2015
cosgrec said:
What is your source for that statement? The do require UCI# and other relevant information to CIC when submitting AINP. There might be some information that they have to check/confirm/clarify with CIC, no?
It also make sense that they won't communicate because you submit a separate application to CIC after. I just wish I had a way to know for sure.
They ask you for your UCI only because you provide all federal forms to AINP. They evaluated all forms and info inside it to decide if you are good for nomination. That's it. Mission is completed for Alberta, they made a decision, nothing else is their concern.
Next, on federal PNP stage, all CIC needs to know from AINP, if your nomination is fake or real. Nothing else.

These are clear functions for federal CIC and provinces.
1)province only decides are you good to live in it or no. Many candidates and only ~5500 of them are chosen every year. Only best:)
2)federal CIC checks if you are criminal, deadly sick or other bad kind of people and decides to grant PR or not to grant

Absolutely different responsibilities do not require them to communicate about you. But even if they do communicate, it still means nothing for you because more than one PR applications are allowed without any consequences. For example, FSW 2014 and EE at the same time were allowed.

cosgrec

Star Member
Jan 27, 2015
Ivan.Galv said:
They ask you for your UCI only because you provide all federal forms to AINP. They evaluated all forms and info inside it to decide if you are good for nomination. That's it. Mission is completed for Alberta, they made a decision, nothing else is their concern.
Next, on federal PNP stage, all CIC needs to know from AINP, if your nomination is fake or real. Nothing else.

It is clear functions for federal CIC and provinces.
1)province only decides are you good to live in it or no.
2)federal CIC checks if you are criminal, deadly sick or other bad kind of people and decides to grant PR or not to grant

Complete different responsibilities do not require them to communicate about you.
When you put it like that.... :)
It does makes sense..
I appreciate your input! Thank you.