+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

alberta meng admission

glider

Feb 25, 2013
Dear friends . Just received email from UOAlberta. Got admission in Meng Engineering Management program alhumdulillah. I ll appreciate if anyone could guide me about visa process.

tiger007

Champion Member
glider said:
Dear friends . Just received email from UOAlberta. Got admission in Meng Engineering Management program alhumdulillah. I ll appreciate if anyone could guide me about visa process.
Hi,

Congrats!

Specific rules pertaining to different nationalities, can be found on the respective official website of Canadian Embassy /High commission in that particular country.

For example if you are from Pakistan, visit the official website of High Commission of Canada to Pakistan. There if you see the visa and immigration rules, you will find all the information you need, to apply for a Canadian study permit.
http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/pakistan/visas/index.aspx
http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/pakistan/visas/study-etude.aspx?lang=eng

Hope it helps.

***All opinions expressed are purely personal, and pieces of information mentioned are to the best of my knowledge... You should consult other sources too.

glider

Feb 25, 2013
Bsc Mech Engineering 80 % aggregate
12 years industrial experience
PMP Certified
Six Sigma Black Belt certified from ASQ
Working as Program Manager in KSA
3 international ISI publications

BDTIGER

Apr 29, 2013
I asked you because I also applied from my country of residence(UK) rather than my country of nationality(Bangladesh). So your country of residence is KSA but your nationality is pakistani?? Many peoples were saying that they may reject application because of the immigration status!

glider said:

morsy86

May 9, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
follow the check list for canadian embassy in riyadh
canadainternational.gc.ca/saudi_arabia-arabie_saoudite/visas/53_1.aspx

you can apply through 'AlFifa' visa offices
alfifa.com/Embassy/embassy.html

morsy86

May 9, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
check
canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/applying-from-saudi-arabia-plz-join-t138038.0.html

it's a thread we're trying to get ppl to share exp about applying in saudi there