+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALBERTA AINP NEW PORTAL - NOI 2021

Viknz

Star Member
Nov 24, 2020
Hello everyone, as per CIC news, Alberta has invited 191 EE to apply for provincial nomination on June 5. It also said that currently, Alberta is only inviting candidates who are already in the province.
Wrong
They are inviting outlanders and nominating them as well.

Reactions: Slimoke

subbu@llb

Sep 19, 2020
Hello everyone, as per CIC news, Alberta has invited 191 EE to apply for provincial nomination on June 5. It also said that currently, Alberta is only inviting candidates who are already in the province.
Hi
I think they have removed that - only those living in the province - clause and considering Outlander also from 5th June draw.

Reactions: dpinsent

matty22

Oct 20, 2020
Can anyone give tips on how to get a job offer? my NOC is 1241, r u guys sending resumes directly to the company's official E-mail?
We have the same NOC, and I'm submitting my resumes and job applications through the company's email address, (mostly through Job Bank).
I'm searching also some other ways to apply for a job in Alberta, hope anyone can share some thoughts. Thanks

Reactions: ajayjob

ramiz11

Star Member
May 28, 2018
Hi,

I have created my profile in EE on 1st May 2021
CRS - 416
NOC - 1 year of work exp in 1241
1 year of working experience in 4163
18 months and continues working experience in 0114
Outlander
Brother living in Alberta

Is it possible to get NOI from Alberta with this profile?

Roman977

Mar 8, 2020
I'll try to clarify it..
I applied (paid the fee on myalbertaeservices.ca) for Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP) - Alberta Opportunity Stream (AOS) on the 3rd December 2020. My NOC is 7282, job offer, 1+year experience in NOC 7282, inland. I don't know what happened after because I have the lawyer but I basically got "confirmation of nomination - The letter that confirms that i have been nominated for the Provincial Nominee Program" on the 3rd June 2021. I'm preparing all needed documents and going to fill the federal application for PR. So does anyone know how long it takes to get PR from this point. Thanks

M109R

Jun 2, 2021
D
I'll try to clarify it..
I applied (paid the fee on myalbertaeservices.ca) for Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP) - Alberta Opportunity Stream (AOS) on the 3rd December 2020. My NOC is 7282, job offer, 1+year experience in NOC 7282, inland. I don't know what happened after because I have the lawyer but I basically got "confirmation of nomination - The letter that confirms that i have been nominated for the Provincial Nominee Program" on the 3rd June 2021. I'm preparing all needed documents and going to fill the federal application for PR. So does anyone know how long it takes to get PR from this point. Thanks
Did u received ITA after the draw happened on june 9?