+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALBERTA AINP NEW PORTAL - NOI 2021

Viknz

Star Member
Nov 24, 2020
12 payslips
Like pay statement is like a pdf copy which contains hours worked, pay rate , how many salary you got in that month.

You should send the pay slips and your bank statement as well for a safer side.

If your employer dont give pay slips usually, you can get a letter stating that and send your updated bank statement to officer.

Pwnmann123

May 20, 2021
India
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
23-07-2021
I think it should be ur bank statement nd if u can tell me whats ur file number nd inland or outland plz
But ainp email to my colleague
Like pay statement is like a pdf copy which contains hours worked, pay rate , how many salary you got in that month.

You should send the pay slips and your bank statement as well for a safer side.

If your employer dont give pay slips usually, you can get a letter stating that and send your updated bank statement to officer.
Thanks

cevacu

Aug 12, 2020
Hi , I have a question, today my employer got a AINP email . AINP request 12 most recent pay statement. I confused that immigration wants employers bank statements or my bank statements but I already submitted my bank statement . Any idea
They are asking your employee to show them your payslips...that shows your monthly wage.

ramiz11

Star Member
May 28, 2018
Hi , I have a question, today my employer got a AINP email . AINP request 12 most recent pay statement. I confused that immigration wants employers bank statements or my bank statements but I already submitted my bank statement . Any idea
How much experience do you have?? can you tell which noc code or codes you have worked in? Moreover, do you have any connections in Alberta?

Pwnmann123

May 20, 2021
India
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
23-07-2021
How can they email to your colleagues, they must be mailing to the Email I'd you provided with your reference letter or are they sending random mails to your company ....??

Can you pls elaborate ...
I by mistake wrote colleague. They sent it to my employer.

ramiz11

Star Member
May 28, 2018
Do we need to show proof of funds for express entry if we have LMIA (to support PR only) and ainp nomination ?
How much experience do you have?? can you tell which noc code or codes you have worked in? Moreover, do you have any connections in Alberta?

Pwnmann123

May 20, 2021
India
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
23-07-2021
1 year 11 months work experience
NOC 1241
I have lmia from employer in Alberta.