+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AIP

JasonReyes

Jun 19, 2023
Hello everyone.

Does anyone know how long it takes to get the PR approval letter, and do they send it by email or mail it to you?

My application status changed to decision made 2 days ago, but I haven't gotten any emails or information about it.

Angela2023

Star Member
Jun 3, 2023
After I get PR with AIP, applying from Prince Edward Island, could I move to Newfoundland province? Could I live in any of the four atlantic provinces, now rhat is: atlantic immigration program or I have to live in the one that nominated me?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
After I get PR with AIP, applying from Prince Edward Island, could I move to Newfoundland province? Could I live in any of the four atlantic provinces, now rhat is: atlantic immigration program or I have to live in the one that nominated me?
You're posting in the wrong place. This section of the forum has nothing to do with PNP.

Omotanwa123

Sep 4, 2024
Good day all,

Please do we have anyone that summited AIP application in the month of June 2024 here? I submitted my application for PR and I am yet to get my AOR.

Or am I missing something, is there a different application site for Inland applicants?
Sign in | Permanent Residence Portal (cic.gc.ca). This was the link to where I summitted my application.

Thanks

stallion1982

Star Member
Mar 31, 2023
Good day all,

Please do we have anyone that summited AIP application in the month of June 2024 here? I submitted my application for PR and I am yet to get my AOR.

Or am I missing something, is there a different application site for Inland applicants?
Sign in | Permanent Residence Portal (cic.gc.ca). This was the link to where I summitted my application.

Thanks
The link is correct. Sometimes its take time to get AOR but usually its received in less than a month and may up to 3 months or so. Is this your first application or you have previous history?

Canadian_rainbow

Aug 30, 2022
Good day all,

Thanks
What is the AIP application?
For me it took 5 months to receive AOR.

Omotanwa123

Sep 4, 2024
What is the AIP application?
For me it took 5 months to receive AOR.
The link is correct. Sometimes its take time to get AOR but usually its received in less than a month and may up to 3 months or so. Is this your first application or you have previous history?
I have previous applications history. I submitted my application on June 14 2024 and I have a dependent. Since then I have been expecting the AOR but nothing yet.