+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AIP Endorsement application processing time.

fahmida27

Apr 25, 2024
Hi there, I live in NS and also applied for the endorsement letter. My company applied on Jan 23rd and I was told it takes 2 week to 3 months to process. Recently, I saw a website where they mentioned that NS takes 4 months to process. Did anyone receive their endorsement letter yet?
Did you get the endorsement?

Bvaland

Jul 19, 2024
Hi,
Anyone has any idea about NB strategic initiative stream?
I have job offer from NB and have NCLC 5 in French but didn't from NB and have 2 years of work experience in ontario.
can i eligible for it?

TIA.

fahmida27

Apr 25, 2024
Hi 5 months have been passed since my employer applied for my endorsement. Still no response. I heard that caregiving is in occupation in demand. My case no response. For my colleague, my employer applied 12th july and today she got some update. Immigration office asked for some documents such as prove that last 16 months she is in nova Scotia before May 15. Rental agreement, bank statement, utility bills and entire duration study permit. Does Anyone in the same boat? Really frustrated. Thank you.

fahmida27

Apr 25, 2024
Hey fahmida27, I am on the same boat as you, I applied for endorsement on 29th Feb.
No response yet.
Thank you so much for your response . Its really frustrating. I might be wrong, but I noticed those who are getting early endorsement, they are single and young adults. Like me those who are middle age, is in non priority catagory. Pray for all those who stucked, still waiting for endorsement, so we can get through this.

Reactions: loren333

loren333

Aug 13, 2024
Hi, is there anyone who applied for Endorsement in November 2023 from Nova Scotia? Thanks
I've applied on December 1st. I've received an email telling that my aip endorsement application was paused and they're conducting an integrity and compliance review. I havent received any update since then. It's been 3 weeks since i've received that email.

tomzi

Aug 12, 2024
I've applied on December 1st. I've received an email telling that my aip endorsement application was paused and they're conducting an integrity and compliance review. I havent received any update since then. It's been 3 weeks since i've received that email.
Hi, is it normal that processing takes this long nowadays

fahmida27

Apr 25, 2024
Hi, is it normal that processing takes this long nowadays
Yes, nowadays they catagorize the application based on priority. Like mine, I am in non priority catagory. My employer emailed them, they said its on processing stage, but as its in non priority catagory they don't have exact timeline. My employer applied for me 5th March. However, one of my friend got it within 2 weeks on May. She is on call centre. My employer applied for my colleague 12th July. 31st july, she got some update. They want the rental agreement, bank statement utility bills, study permit period of last 16 months before 15th May. Do you think its common?