SINP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 03,2014
sk123 said:
ahh pray for other applicants who got DM but without PPR

this is so weird
Praying for you guys your PPR is just around the corner just be positive. it may be tonight.

mozeage

Star Member
Mar 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
akapoor said:
Passport size photo means 35*45 mm. that's what my brother sent & CIC accepted that.
In Canada, passport size is 7*5.. http://passport.gc.ca/info/photos.aspx?lang=eng

But ok ... will send 3.5*4.5

CloudCover

Dec 9, 2013
I got my email too ;D My lawyer just forward me that email this morning Wooh wooooo it was a long wait. I stopped my car to read the email this morning and did a crazy dance move the cops were looking at me. lol
Thanks Ken and Akapoor for boosting my confidence and for your best wishes guys. I pray for all who are still waiting.

Donalddraper

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CloudCover said:
I got my email too ;D My lawyer just forward me that email this morning Wooh wooooo it was a long wait. I stopped my car to read the email this morning and did a crazy dance move the cops were looking at me. lol
Thanks Ken and Akapoor for boosting my confidence and for your best wishes guys. I pray for all who are still waiting.
Congratz Cloudcover!! Im happy for you! When was your dm and Application received?

KEN2000

Dec 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CloudCover said:
you are welcome, i am so glad you got it, send to Ottawa ASAP,

AINP2014

Jan 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-07-2013
Nomination.....
16-07-2013
AOR Received.
18-9-2013
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
23-9-2013
Med's Done....
30-9-2013
Interview........
Ecase Status is now"Decision made" .. YAHOOOO
Passport Req..
20-6-2014
VISA ISSUED...
26-6-2014
LANDED..........
11-7-2014
CloudCover said:
Congratulation :)

enjoy your dance :)

CloudCover

Dec 9, 2013
Ken, Yes :D I am preparing for that now I need to get my photos taken.
What sizes photos we need ? I am actually debating if I do flagpole in Vancouver.
Donald, I got my DM on 26th May 2014 and application was sent in july 24th 2013.

akapoor

Nov 26, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
SINP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 03,2014
CloudCover said:
Congrats ;D

akapoor

Nov 26, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
SINP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 03,2014
CloudCover said:
Ken, Yes :D I am preparing for that now I need to get my photos taken.
What sizes photos we need ? I am actually debating if I do flagpole in Vancouver.
Donald, I got my DM on 26th May 2014 and application was sent in july 24th 2013.
I sent 35*45 mm photos that's what my brother sent & CIC accepted them so go ahead & do 35*45mm or simply if you go to any photo shop say I want it for immigration purpose they will do the same thing 35*45mm

P.S I got mine from walmart

CloudCover

Dec 9, 2013
Akapoor, Yes, I went to coscto last time, I think Walmart is cheaper. lol So I am sending following documents in the package.

1) Passport,
2) photos,
3) letter stating application number
4) Return envelope

I am not sure what the story with COPR.
Email says "The issuance of your visa(s) cannot be delayed so it is important for you to submit your passport(s) as soon as possible. An expiration date (dd/mm/yy) will be indicated on your visa and/or on your Confirmation of Permanent Residence (CoPR – IMM 5688), and you must obtain permanent residence on or before that date. The visas and CoPR cannot be extended. If you are not prepared to live permanently in Canada immediately after your permanent residence is granted, please consult the CIC website regarding your obligations to retain your status in Canada."

Bhim

Jan 28, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
akapoor said:
I sent 35*45 mm photos that's what my brother sent & CIC accepted them so go ahead & do 35*45mm or simply if you go to any photo shop say I want it for immigration purpose they will do the same thing 35*45mm

P.S I got mine from walmart
Congratulations akapoor and all the very best
Pls could you advice, Did you submitted 6 passport size photographs in the beginning of you your application process?
I am curious why cic has requested the photographs again.

akapoor

Nov 26, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
SINP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 03,2014
CloudCover said:
Akapoor, Yes, I went to coscto last time, I think Walmart is cheaper. lol So I am sending following documents in the package.

1) Passport,
2) photos,
3) letter stating application number
4) Return envelope

I am not sure what the story with COPR.
Email says "The issuance of your visa(s) cannot be delayed so it is important for you to submit your passport(s) as soon as possible. An expiration date (dd/mm/yy) will be indicated on your visa and/or on your Confirmation of Permanent Residence (CoPR – IMM 5688), and you must obtain permanent residence on or before that date. The visas and CoPR cannot be extended. If you are not prepared to live permanently in Canada immediately after your permanent residence is granted, please consult the CIC website regarding your obligations to retain your status in Canada."
Yes, that's all I sent this morning. COPR & VISA will have a expiry date on it. so we will have to do the landing before that. Usually the expiration date is the same as the expiry of your medicals. Medicals are valid upto 1 year. So nothing to worry you'll have lot of time to complete your landing. As I live close to US border ( in Estevan,SK) I will be doing landing on the same day I receive my passport back.

akapoor

Nov 26, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
SINP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 03,2014
Bhim said:
Congratulations akapoor and all the very best
Pls could you advice, Did you submitted 6 passport size photographs in the beginning of you your application process?
I am curious why cic has requested the photographs again.
Yes I did submitted 6 same size photos 35*45mm at the beginning. But they usually need 2 more photos when they send PPR. No harm sending them again as they are providing us PR in return ;D