+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AINP oct 2013 PR tracking

SAM333

May 6, 2014
AINP_10_11_2013 said:
Got my PPR this evening! ;D I wish everyone waiting for IP, DM, PPR...a short wait and the best.
My Highlights and timeline again below:

Applied for PNP (AINP) - Sept 16 2013
Received PNP (AINP) - Sept 27, 2013
PR Application was received at CIO Sydney (NS) on Oct 11, 2013
AOR & Medical Request received on Nov 12, 2013
Medicals done on Dec 13, 2013
In process- March 21, 2014
Decision Made: May 08, 2014
PPR: May 15,2014

Can anybody tell me if I need to write my name and DOB at the back of the passport photos,as it does not say so in the PPR email.please reply.....

SuperDupper

Apr 22, 2014
Vancouver, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottowa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 Jul 2013
Nomination.....
5 Sep 2013
AOR Received.
08 Oct 2013
Med's Request
05 Nov 2013
Med's Done....
28 Nov 2013
Passport Req..
13 May 2014
VISA ISSUED...
27 May 2014
LANDED..........
31 May 2014
SAM333 said:
Can anybody tell me if I need to write my name and DOB at the back of the passport photos,as it does not say so in the PPR email.please reply.....
I did on mine, but my consultant said that it is not needed.. Congrats bro!

KEN2000

Dec 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
navi0420 said:
i got their email in my spam folder and they actually requested for my passport.
are you using hotmail lol,
congrats, hope can get good news next week

arjun1444

Dec 12, 2012
regina
Category........
Visa Office......
sydney, nova scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-12-2013
Doc's Request.
15-05-2014
Nomination.....
11-10-2013
AOR Received.
29-01-2014
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
12-06-2014
Med's Request
29-01-2014
Med's Done....
07-02-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
06-10-2014
LANDED..........
HOPE REALLY SOON
hi i just received this email from CIO , so is this the RPRF?? any idea what is this ??

This refers to your application for Permanent Residence in Canada.

THIS IS A REMINDER EMAIL, PLEASE READ EACH SECTION CAREFULLY TO SEE IF IT APPLIES TO YOUR APPLICATION.

ANY DOCUMENTATION OR CORRESPONDENCE YOU SEND SHOULD INCLUDE YOUR UCI AND APPLICATION NUMBER.

PASSPORTS

Passports for you and all accompanying family members must be valid at the time of visa issuance. If your passports have expired or will be expiring within the next 6 months, you must apply for new passports as soon as possible. You can send a Copy of the Biodata Page (page with photograph and name) to the following facsimile number or addresses below.

Do not send Original Passports until requested By CIC.

POLICE CERTIFICATES

If you have not already done so provide original police clearance certificates from all countries where you have lived six months or longer since turning 18, for you and all family members over 18. If you delay in sending in these police certificates your application will be delayed.

Please refer to our website, www.cic.gc.ca, for further instruction on how to obtain a police certificate.

DO NOT SUBMIT SCANNED COPIES OF YOUR POLICE CERTIFICATES VIA EMAIL.

We require only original documents and all documents must be accompanied by English or French translations.

You must mail the police certificates to either the regular mail address or the courier address below.

MISSING SCHEDULE A INFORMATION

If you have a copy of the application you submitted please review the application in particular the schedule A Background information. Section 8 Personal History and Section 12 Addresses must cover the 10 year history prior to your submitting your application or beginning at the age of 18 whichever is the most recent. If you left gaps in the dates and they do not cover the entire period send in a newly completed Schedule A to provide complete information. If there are gaps in your personal history or gaps in your address history your application will be delayed.

All family members over 18 must have a Schedule A with the above listed information.

If you have any of the above mentioned items you must submit them to our office at the address listed below:

Regular mail: Courier:

Central Registry Central Registry

Citizenship and Immigration Canada Citizenship and Immigration Canada
CIO Correspondence CIO Correspondence

PO Box 8400 49 Dorchester Street
Sydney, NS Sydney, NS
B1P 0G6 B1P 5Z2
Canada Canada

Any documentation or correspondence you send should include your UCI and Application number as indicated at the top of this letter. Any inquiries or questions can be sent by email to: CIO‑Sydney‑Search‑Enquiry @ cic.gc.ca .

MEDICALS

If you received your request to obtain a medical for you and your family members please make arrangements to complete your medical evaluation as soon as possible. A delay in having your medicals completed will result in a delay in your application's processing.

See the following link on how to find a panel physical in order to complete your medical.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/inFORMation/medical/index.asp

Do not send medical results to CIC.

RIGHT OF PERMANENT RESIDENT FEE (RPRF)

This is reminder that if your Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) is outstanding, you must pay this fee before a permanent resident visa can be issued. The RPRF will be refunded if the application is refused, if you withdraw your application or if you choose not to use your visa.

Delaying the payment of the RPRF will delay the issuance of your visas. We therefore encourage you to pay the RPRF as soon as possible, by following these steps:

· Go to the website: https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do?lang=en

· Read the instructions on each page, and click “Continue” to proceed

· Select the “Immigration” link, followed by “Right of Permanent Residence Fee”

· You must pay this fee once for yourself as principal applicant

· You must also pay this fee for your accompanying spouse or common law partner, if you have one

· Enter the number of fee payments (1 or 2) in the box beside the fee of $490

· Click “Submit”

· Proceed to pay your fees by selecting “Pay” and then follow the instructions to pay with a credit card

Once the payment process is complete, the web site will display your official receipt in PDF format.

You must send the receipt to CIO-Sydney. For fastest service, please attach it to an email and send it to the address CIO-Cost-Recovery @ cic.gc.ca .

IF YOU HAVE ALREADY COMPLETED ALL OF THE REQUIREMENTS MENTIONED ABOVE YOU CAN IGNORE THIS LETTER.

Sincerely,

Citizenship and Immigration

Centralized Intake Office

Sydney, Nova Scotia

angel0912

Star Member
Jan 3, 2014
Edmonton, AB
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2013
Doc's Request.
08-08-2013
Nomination.....
05-09-2013
AOR Received.
21-11-2013
Med's Request
21-11-2013
Med's Done....
28-11-2013
Passport Req..
24-07-2014
@ arjun1444

to answer your questions yes this is a request for you to pay the RPRF. one question though, is this all in like one email because if that is the case then you have to submit some other requirements as listed
1. copy of the bio data page of your valid passport and your accompanying family members
2. police certificates from all countries you have lived
3. Schedule A information
4. medical exam - seems that they haven't received your result yet

hope it clarifies some things for you

utopie

Dec 14, 2011
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-08-2013
Nomination.....
11-09-2013
AOR Received.
30-10-2013
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
30-10-2013
Med's Request
30-10-2013
Med's Done....
02-12-2013
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
24-07-2014 (decision made: April 15, 2014)
VISA ISSUED...
1-09-2014
LANDED..........
06-09-2014
skier22 said:
This email arrived about 30 minutes ago.

The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. The following is required to complete your application

STEP 1: STATUS CHANGE (If none of these conditions applies to you, you may proceed to STEP 2)
Has your family composition changed since our last correspondence? ·
Have you married or divorced? ·
Have you given birth or adopted a child? ·
Do you intend to get married or divorced prior to becoming a permanent resident? Do you intend to give birth or adopt a child prior to becoming a permanent resident?
If any of these conditions apply, you must inform CPC-O immediately: CPC-CTD-Ottawa @ cic.gc.ca<mailto:OttPilot-Immigration @ cic.gc.ca>

You will be asked to submit evidence such as a copy of the marriage, divorce, birth or adoption certificate or a letter advising when and where the marriage, divorce, birth or adoption is expected to take place. Any new spouse and/or children must be added to your application and be found admissible to Canada before your case is finalized. Failure to declare additional dependants such as a spouse or children before you become a permanent resident could result in the cancellation of your permanent resident visa. Once your file is closed, you would be required to submit a new application and pay new processing fees. Any new application would be assessed under the Act and Regulations in force at the time of its submission.

STEP 2: PHOTOCOPY OF PASSPORT, PICTURES AND BIO DATA

We require A PHOTOCOPY of passport and 2 passport size pictures for you AND for each accompanying family member. DO NOT SEND YOUR ORIGINAL PASSPORT. You are a citizen of a visa exempt country.

STEP 3: SUBMITTING PHOTOCOPY OF PASSPORT, PICTURES AND BIO DATA

How to Send your Documents to the Case Processing Pilot - Ottawa (CPC-O) Submit all documents by MAIL in a single package. Quote your application number on your correspondence and send the package to one of the following addresses

If you have a mailing address in Canada: To allow you to track your Confirmation of Permanent Residence through the mail, we strongly recommend that you purchase two (2) PREPAID Canada Post Xpresspost envelopes (National), letter-sized (318 x 241 mm), at any Canada Post retail outlet. - Complete the mailing label on one envelope showing your mailing address in the "Deliver To" field. - Keep a tracking number sticker from each envelope. - Fold and enclose the self-addressed envelope in the other envelope along with your pictures(s) and a copy of this request letter.

Final Note The issuance of your Confirmation of Permanent Residence (CoPR - IMM 5688) cannot be delayed so it is important for you to submit your picture(s) as soon as possible.

An expiration date (dd/mm/yy) will be indicated on your Confirmation of Permanent Residence (CoPR - IMM 5688) and you must obtain permanent residence on or before that date. The CoPR cannot be extended. If you are not prepared to live permanently in Canada immediately after your permanent residence is granted, please consult the CIC website regarding your obligations to retain your status in Canada

So with a copy of this, do they need all pages? Or just the photo pages? Does this mean I'm in?
Now I'm worried. They never sent me any email and I got decision made on April 18. I am also from a visa exempt country. I checked my spam/junk folder and there is nothing.Would they send the COPR directly without asking any of those/ sending that email? I'm not sure what to do anymore

akapoor

Nov 26, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
SINP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 03,2014
Any update guys ?

sk123

Star Member
Apr 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys, me and another guy I know got DM just now. We are both 10.21 applicants.

akapoor

Nov 26, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
SINP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 03,2014
sk123 said:
Hey guys, me and another guy I know got DM just now. We are both 10.21 applicants.
oh okay. great may be you'll get the PPR tonight congrats.
I am Oct 24 applicant hoping to get DM next week.

sk123

Star Member
Apr 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
akapoor said:
oh okay. great may be you'll get the PPR tonight congrats.
I am Oct 24 applicant hoping to get DM next week.

Yeah definitely you'll get DM next week! You can also expect this weekend as well. They don't work on weekends but they do update on weekend sometime.

akapoor

Nov 26, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
SINP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 03,2014
sk123 said:
Yeah definitely you'll get DM next week! You can also expect this weekend as well. They don't work on weekends but they do update on weekend sometime.
Yeah you never know eh..praying