+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AINP H1B IN 2011

X

xyzcaa

THIS IS TO LAUNCH A NEW STRAM TO SHARE INFORMATION FOR ALL AINP-US H1B applicants who have not got any response and progress, except that file number which most you got on Oct 22, 2010. We need to share the inforamtion, hints, help, encouragement each other. We hope and pray there are some progresses to happen in 2011. Now pls post your application date, any mile stone date related to your applications. We strongly ask all the previous AINP H1B applicants who have successfully gone through this process and have landed to give us consultation and answer the questions for us. Here is mine:

application submitted in Jan 2010, received file number on Oct 22, 2010, that is it.

CometoAlberta

Mar 24, 2009
at least 28 weeks nomination and 15 months CIC processing. and it's only based on their estimate

Canada's immigration is somehow like U.S now

Sharukh

Feb 17, 2011
CometoAlberta said:
at least 28 weeks nomination and 15 months CIC processing. and it's only based on their estimate

Canada's immigration is somehow like U.S now
How do you know its 15 months CIC Processing time? Did you come across this specifically mentioned anywhere or from personal experience?

raj567

Feb 20, 2011
AINP H1B IN Jan-2010....NO file number yet.....

Hi all,
I am new to this thread, so please bear with my questions.

I applied to AINP-H1b visa category in Jan-2010. FedEx tracking number shows that my complete package was received and signed on Jan-26-2010 at Alberta office. I did not receive any communication from them yet. It's one complete year. I did not receive even a file/application number from AINP office.

My questions are:

1. Is this common not to receive atleast a file/application number from AINP for one full year? What is an average/typical time line to receive just file/application number from AINP?
(I see that all of you received your file number from AINP, but i did not received anything yet from them).

2. What's the step wise procedure, first receive the file/application number from AINP and second receive the nomination if they do not need any other documents from us and approve the application?

3. I was talking to someone who received PR thru AINP and he said that receiving file/application number from AINP is not necessary. Sometimes they may send the nomination directly. Is this correct?

4. I am planning to call them tomorrow, can you all help me in guiding.....what to ask....how to track my AINP app........?

Please help.
Thank you all.