+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AINP -APPLICATIONS RECEIVED AT ALBERTA OFFICE AFTER JAN 15***(OLD PROCESS)***

ss123

Star Member
Dec 14, 2008
engg,
mine also reached AINP in first week of Feb (old process) and have not received file#.
we also mentioned in appln. that we have applied for FSW. not sure if they are de-prioritizing AINP appln if FSW is pending.
do you also have a FSW application pending ?
engg said:
I'm gonna wait until next week end.That will be two months for me.My Pkt reached there on 27th Jan.On next monday I will call.

engg

Dec 19, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
BUFFALO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
Done:July 26 2010,Delivered:Aug 4 2010
NOPE no FSW application pending for me .Surprisingly I was very optimistic that if they look at my application and supporting documents they will straight away issue me nomination as everything was so very well placed everywhere in the packet.

Dunno what happened to my application.May be it got misplaced somewhere........ LOST>>>>>>

engg

Dec 19, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
BUFFALO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
But I haven't gotten any query yet though...so dunno what are they upto ..............May be they figured out from forum that I'm too anxious ..so they delayed it .................lol

But still I have a week to go to complete 2 months.Normally in these processes things can take some extra time...

ss123

Star Member
Dec 14, 2008
thanks. I am going to wait and hope the application was not misplaced. I think your application reached earlier than mine.

Sometimes you have different people working on different batches of appln and some are more efficient while some are not. I cannot think of another reason why someone whose appln reached after us got a file # , while ours have not.

engg

Dec 19, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
BUFFALO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
Well most of our friends got it in at the end of last week.So if we don't get it in coming week...something not good...

A

Albertagoverner

engg said:
Well most of our friends got it in at the end of last week.So if we don't get it in coming week...something not good...

Don't worry folks. Everybody will get it. Good News! Stephen Harper, Prime Minister Canada said that "It is just a matter of time that economy is slowdown because of Global recession. Once we things start getting better Canada NEEDS skilled worker because of growing Old Canadian population and economic growth. Therefore We will CONTINUE to make efforts to improve immigration policy"[/i] They also anounced the INCREASED budget for Immigration 2009. Mr Harper was addressing the students in Ontario.[/b]

engg

Dec 19, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
BUFFALO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
Albertagoverner said:
engg said:

Don't worry folks. Everybody will get it. Good News! Stephen Harper, Prime Minister Canada said that "It is just a matter of time that economy is slowdown because of Global recession. Once we things start getting better Canada NEEDS skilled worker because of growing Old Canadian population and economic growth. Therefore We will CONTINUE to make efforts to improve immigration policy"[/i] They also anounced the INCREASED budget for Immigration 2009. Mr Harper was addressing the students in Ontario.[/b]

Here is the thing...this dude has contacts with ministers directly ....so nothing to worry about....
I'm sure..if you say like we know Albertagoverner from canada visa forum....it would be good enough to get a PR

A

Albertagoverner

engg said:
Albertagoverner said:
engg said:

Here is the thing...this dude has contacts with ministers directly ....so nothing to worry about....
I'm sure..if you say like we know Albertagoverner from canada visa forum....it would be good enough to get a PR

Well it's not about contacts neither it has claimed. It is about awareness and keeping watch on current immigration policies and future policies especially for year 2009-10 which will determine our career. Because even if you get Nomination certificate it is CIC and federal govt who will enforce the policies.

engg

Dec 19, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
BUFFALO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
thanks Albertagoverner.....it is all about keeping high hopes with whatever reason...:D

engg

Dec 19, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
BUFFALO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
I have called them up today.Person who picked up the phone said ..we are exp large volumes of apps....
didn't give me no information...

engg

Dec 19, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
BUFFALO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
IS THERE ANY ANYONE OUT THERE LIKE ME IN THIS UNIQUE SITUATION...

I

Indium-sulfide

engg,
do not worry. Wait till your two months waiting period passes and see what will happen.
Another call is not advised, for you may annoy them.
good luck.

royalHeart

Mar 20, 2009
Hi All,
I am happy to share the GOOD news that I got the File# XXX-XX-0783.

I applied on Dec 12th 2008 for Initial Assessment.
Jan 15th 2009 Got invitation
Jan 31st 2009 Sent Filled Application Packet.
Feb 3rd 2009 Alberta Received. FedEx Confirmation
March 23rd 2009 Finally got the File#.

Friends from my experience what I can say is if we have done perfect no need to worry soon or late we will get File#. All we need is patience.

Wish you all good luck.

Regards,
RoyalHeart

Manny

Dec 31, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, US
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 30, 2008
Doc's Request.
Nov 25, 2009
Nomination.....
Dec 07, 2009 CIC App. Filed.: Mar 15, 2010
AOR Received.
Jul 06, 2010
Med's Request
Jul 06, 2010
Med's Done....
Jul 15, 2010 File transferred: Nov 10, 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Dec 15, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 23, 2010
LANDED..........
Apr 07, 2011
Hey engg, cheer up. When did you send your completed forms?
My case is a hybrid of old-new process; more of new than old. I sent an email request for pre-assessment and was asked to send in the completed forms. I sent on Dec 30 and am waiting for a file number. I guess I will know in the next week or so.

engg said:
I have called them up today.Person who picked up the phone said ..we are exp large volumes of apps....
didn't give me no information...

engg

Dec 19, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
BUFFALO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
No update on my case.No communication!!
If I didn't get certificate.... would be a big waste of time for me....