Category........
Visa Office......
BUFFALO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
Done:July 26 2010,Delivered:Aug 4 2010
I ain't no kidding they are freezed...new applicants should think..

vsrao

Mar 10, 2009
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Re: AINP -APPLICATIONS RECEIVED AT ALBERTA OFFICE AFTER JAN 15***(OLD PROCESS)**

If it is frozon then why Alberta's official immigration website has next H1B information session Thursday, May 7, 2009 at
Houston Marriott Medical Centre
6580 Fannin Street
Houston, TX
5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.

http://www.albertacanada.com/immigration/campaigns/h1b.html

engg

Dec 19, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
BUFFALO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
YOU ARE 100% CORRECT !
WE ARE BUNCH OF FRUSTRATED PEOPLE HERE.I WAS EXPECTING A FILE NO IN 3 WEEKS MAX. BUT IT IS TAKING WAY MORE THAN THAT.....................

A

Albertagoverner

engg said:
YOU ARE 100% CORRECT !
WE ARE BUNCH OF FRUSTRATED PEOPLE HERE.I WAS EXPECTING A FILE NO IN 3 WEEKS MAX. BUT IT IS TAKING WAY MORE THAN THAT.....................

There are limited resources in AINP office plus they are not charging single penny as processing fees. They are also investing their time in these information session. It is imperative that they will take their time. Definitely they are not going to hire some Contract Program Officer to finish fastly just 700-800 applications

engg

Dec 19, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
BUFFALO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
One day you will become ALBERTA GOVERNER for SURE :D
BUT ONCE YOU DO THAT PLEASE ASK THEM TO PROCESS MY FILE :p

vsrao

Mar 10, 2009
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Re: AINP -APPLICATIONS RECEIVED AT ALBERTA OFFICE AFTER JAN 15***(OLD PROCESS)**

ENGG

Wait untill march 27th and give them a call, if you cant wait further?
engg said:
One day you will become ALBERTA GOVERNER for SURE :D
BUT ONCE YOU DO THAT PLEASE ASK THEM TO PROCESS MY FILE :p

Ami_Shah

Mar 4, 2009
My application was received by Edmonton on 2nd feb. Today they sent a query. They asked for USCIS petition letter from my husband's present employer. They want it before 27th March.

So who ever has sent the file before this or around this time and there is no query, you should receive file number in some time. I read in other forums that many applicants were waiting for file number but directly received nomination. So any thing is possible.

aNewHope

Star Member
Feb 24, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Hi Ami-Shah,

Did you send your application under the new process (post-Jan 1 2009 with no pre-assessment) or under the old process (with pre-assessment)? I realize that you posted this message under the "old process" thread, but I just wanted to be sure.

Cheers,

Ami_Shah said:
My application was received by Edmonton on 2nd feb. Today they sent a query. They asked for USCIS petition letter from my husband's present employer. They want it before 27th March.

So who ever has sent the file before this or around this time and there is no query, you should receive file number in some time. I read in other forums that many applicants were waiting for file number but directly received nomination. So any thing is possible.

cuterash

Star Member
Feb 26, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
BUFFALO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-15-2010
Nomination.....
11-18-2009
AOR Received.
07-03-2010
File Transfer...
To LA - 10/20/2010
Med's Request
07-03-2010
Med's Done....
07-03-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
01-14-2010
VISA ISSUED...
03-25-2011
LANDED..........
06-06-2011
Gujju ji ( Ami_shah),,,

My application is received by them on feb 7th.....lets see how it goes .. will keep everybody posted

from another Gujju

Ami_Shah said:

Ami_Shah

Mar 4, 2009

aNewHope said:
Hi Ami-Shah,

Did you send you application under the new process (post-Jan 1 2009 with no pre-assessment) or under the old process (with pre-assessment)? I realize that you posted this message under the "old process" thread, but I just wanted to be sure.

Cheers,
[/quote]

There was no pre assessment done, we directly sent the application. So i think it should be under new process. Sorry if i posted my msg under wrong thread

engg

Dec 19, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
BUFFALO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
NO MATTER WHAT,GOOD TO HEAR SOME NOISE.GUYS KEEP US POSTED WITH ANY UPDATES....

chow

Sep 23, 2008

Ami_Shah said:
aNewHope said:
Hi Ami-Shah,

Did you send you application under the new process (post-Jan 1 2009 with no pre-assessment) or under the old process (with pre-assessment)? I realize that you posted this message under the "old process" thread, but I just wanted to be sure.

Cheers,
There was no pre assessment done, we directly sent the application. So i think it should be under new process. Sorry if i posted my msg under wrong thread
[/quote]

I heard the same thing from one of my friends. They may need to verify your skills/title used in your H1 petition.

ss123

Star Member
Dec 14, 2008

It is not frozen but it is slowed down. besides govt people also need to have some travels in lieu of work!!
vsrao said:
If it is frozon then why Alberta's official immigration website has next H1B information session Thursday, May 7, 2009 at
Houston Marriott Medical Centre
6580 Fannin Street
Houston, TX
5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.

http://www.albertacanada.com/immigration/campaigns/h1b.html

email2kale

Feb 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-Feb-2009
Nomination.....
03-Dec-2009
AOR Received.
14-Jun-2010
Med's Request
14-Jun-2010
Med's Done....
17-Jun-2010
Passport Req..
22-Jul-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2010
LANDED..........
05-Dec-2010

Ami_Shah said:
aNewHope said:
Hi Ami-Shah,

Cheers,

I too have received the same query today and sent my application under NEW process on 5th Feb 2009.