Med's Done....
01/05/11
Passport Req..
06/02/2011
VISA ISSUED...
08/08/2011
LANDED..........
24-11-2011
No response from new or old process. No one getting approval or file number.
Seems to be AINP slowing down the process.

Ell.Bee

Jan 18, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb - 2009
Doc's Request.
Nov - 2009
Nomination.....
Dec - 2009 CIC App. Filed..: May 2010
AOR Received.
08-23-2010
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
08-23-2010
Med's Done....
09-09-2010
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
03-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
03-17-2011
LANDED..........
04-06-2011
http://www.albertacanada.com/immigration/immigrate/processingtimes.html

Strategic Recruitment Stream Processing time
Notification (pre-assessment) Up to two months
Candidate assessment Up to three months
Total AINP processing time Up to five months

* For applications accepted for assessment after January 1, 2009, processing times will be between 12 to 24 months.

The above processing times do not include the time it takes Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) to process a Provincial Nominee's application for permanent residence, which takes place at a Canadian visa office outside of Canada. If you are accepted by the Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program as a Provincial Nominee, you will then be instructed on where you must send your application for permanent residence. Once nominated, Provincial Nominees must send their application for permanent residence to a Canadian visa office outside of Canada, as instructed by the AINP.

cuterash

Star Member
Feb 26, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
BUFFALO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-15-2010
Nomination.....
11-18-2009
AOR Received.
07-03-2010
File Transfer...
To LA - 10/20/2010
Med's Request
07-03-2010
Med's Done....
07-03-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
01-14-2010
VISA ISSUED...
03-25-2011
LANDED..........
06-06-2011
Ell Bee,

All the information you provided was correct except the following

* For applications accepted for assessment after January 1, 2009, processing times will be between 12 to 24 months.

Above applies only to family stream , when you open the link ,you will see " * " mark near family stream candidate assessment

Ell.Bee said:
http://www.albertacanada.com/immigration/immigrate/processingtimes.html

Strategic Recruitment Stream Processing time
Notification (pre-assessment) Up to two months
Candidate assessment Up to three months
Total AINP processing time Up to five months

The above processing times do not include the time it takes Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) to process a Provincial Nominee's application for permanent residence, which takes place at a Canadian visa office outside of Canada. If you are accepted by the Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program as a Provincial Nominee, you will then be instructed on where you must send your application for permanent residence. Once nominated, Provincial Nominees must send their application for permanent residence to a Canadian visa office outside of Canada, as instructed by the AINP.

C

cchabert

Agree with cuterash even if I damage my eyes trying to read that LOL :)

cuterash

Star Member
Feb 26, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
BUFFALO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-15-2010
Nomination.....
11-18-2009
AOR Received.
07-03-2010
File Transfer...
To LA - 10/20/2010
Med's Request
07-03-2010
Med's Done....
07-03-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
01-14-2010
VISA ISSUED...
03-25-2011
LANDED..........
06-06-2011
Can somebody please post the checklist of documents needs to be sent to CIC for the first time as a part of application kit.

It will be really helpful for those who are awaiting there nomination and can start preparing .

C

cchabert

Check this link and download the file from Buffalo, there is the check list, don't forget your column is the one on the middle fro Provincial Nominee

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled-mission.asp

Good Luck!

cuterash

Star Member
Feb 26, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
BUFFALO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-15-2010
Nomination.....
11-18-2009
AOR Received.
07-03-2010
File Transfer...
To LA - 10/20/2010
Med's Request
07-03-2010
Med's Done....
07-03-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
01-14-2010
VISA ISSUED...
03-25-2011
LANDED..........
06-06-2011
When you receive an email from alberta with file number ..can someone please tell me, what is the subject and sender name appears in you inbox.

I just want to make sure it does not go to my junk mail

A

Albertagoverner

cuterash said:
When you receive an email from alberta with file number ..can someone please tell me, what is the subject and sender name appears in you inbox.

Here is the info:

The subject line will be; "AINP employee file no: XXXX XX XXX"
Also, In regular course you recieve email from address like; Immigration.info@gov.ab.ca
BUT while you get the file number that email address starts from word: "pnp"
the abovementioned email is for general enquiries and regular purposes but that pnp.gov email address is from Office of the Program Officer who actually process your case and make a decision. There is no specific sender name is mentioned even at the bottom of email, All it says "Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program"

C

cchabert

Just read your Junk mail as I did every day, you never know :-D

felix31

Star Member
Dec 1, 2008
January applicants (new system) are beginning to receive some communication, not the file numbers. But something is happening ( there were 2 people who were contacted by AINP to provide more docs.

But what about the January applicants under the old system....? Can't believe not a word from AINP and we are in March already!!!

Mike053

Feb 9, 2009
felix31 said:
January applicants (new system) are beginning to receive some communication, not the file numbers. But something is happening ( there were 2 people who were contacted by AINP to provide more docs.

But what about the January applicants under the old system....? Can't believe not a word from AINP and we are in March already!!!
maybe sometimes in near future they say all old applicants after jan 1st apply under new system....lol...this is government dude and we are not citizens of that government yet, so their will prevails..... :-D don't worry just kidding for now.

lets hope for the best...

Mike053

Feb 9, 2009
guys is it a necessity/better(due to any time constrains, etc) to get all the police clearances even before getting the nomination. I haven't started working on them yet. What's your recommendation.......

nomad_musafir

Jan 13, 2009
it is recommended to get all the certificates if you wish to avoid any delays. at the minimum you need the fbi and pcc for every country > 6 months. you "may" get away with the state pcc. however, it is not a given. the application may very well be returned for it.
the state pcc should not take more then 3 weeks in my opinion.
it is up to you, but i am going to get everything in order before applying.

edit:
sorry mike i did not read your post carefully before responding.
fbi clearance and country clearance is valid for 3 months. you may want to time you pcc request such that you do not sit on the pcc for more than 2 months before getting nominated. if money is not a constraint i would suggest to get these ready. it is highly unlikely that your nomination will take more than 3 months from today. anyway, the only risk you would be taking is the fees which should not exceed $100-150 per person for fbi, home country pcc, and 3 state pcc. at the very least start working on getting pcc from your home country - that takes the longest time.

alberta1978

Star Member
Jan 21, 2009
Albertagoverner said:
cuterash said:

Here is the info:

Also, In regular course you recieve email from address like; Immigration.info@gov.ab.ca
the abovementioned email is for general enquiries and regular purposes but that pnp.gov email address is from Office of the Program Officer who actually process your case and make a decision. There is no specific sender name is mentioned even at the bottom of email, All it says "Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program"
Which day of the week ( M, T ,W etc.) are we most likely to receive the file no. Do they send file nos. on weekends also

A

Albertagoverner

alberta1978 said:
Albertagoverner said:
cuterash said:

Here is the info:

Which day of the week ( M, T ,W etc.) are we most likely to receive the file no. Do they send file nos. on weekends also
I think Thursday, Friday has better chances to get file numbers.