Category........
Visa Office......
BUFFALO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
Done:July 26 2010,Delivered:Aug 4 2010
feras regarding your post of 3 months mail forwarding ,giving you heads up on 30 days return confirmation form for AINP nomination.Check it out !

feras80 said:
what is your NOC?

rascojenkins said:
When I send in my application to CIC they were only asking for FBI from the US however I decided to send State PCC from the various states I have lived in the united states. This will save me alot of time if they had to request it.

F

feras80

you mean to call and ask them?

engg said:
feras regarding your post of 3 months mail forwarding ,giving you heads up on 30 days return confirmation form for AINP nomination.Check it out !

feras80 said:
what is your NOC?

rascojenkins said:
When I send in my application to CIC they were only asking for FBI from the US however I decided to send State PCC from the various states I have lived in the united states. This will save me alot of time if they had to request it.

engg

Dec 19, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
BUFFALO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
don't know I mean if last time it took 3 months for docs to arrive at your place then what if the same happens this time ,that 30 day deadline will be gone.

feras80 said:

engg said:

feras80 said:
what is your NOC?

rascojenkins said:

F

feras80

ya your right. i got the invitation in march 10, dated as jan 17!
I lost 3 months for nothing. As you know, H1 folks have to move alot.
I will make sure to use better service next time.
Thank you!
engg said:
don't know I mean if last time it took 3 months for docs to arrive at your place then what if the same happens this time ,that 30 day deadline will be gone.

feras80 said:

engg said:

feras80 said:
what is your NOC?

rascojenkins said:

engg

Dec 19, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
BUFFALO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
Do you use USPS mail forwarding by any chance ? I guess they would take a week extra.

feras80 said:
Thank you!
engg said:

feras80 said:

engg said:

feras80 said:
what is your NOC?

rascojenkins said:

F

feras80

i have updated my record in AINP with my new address. no forwarding this time :)

engg said:
Do you use USPS mail forwarding by any chance ? I guess they would take a week extra.

feras80 said:
Thank you!
engg said:

feras80 said:

engg said:

feras80 said:
what is your NOC?

rascojenkins said:

engg

Dec 19, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
BUFFALO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
By the way was it USPS ????????

feras80 said:
i have updated my record in AINP with my new address. no forwarding this time :)

engg said:

feras80 said:
Thank you!
engg said:

feras80 said:

engg said:

feras80 said:
what is your NOC?

rascojenkins said:

engg

Dec 19, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
BUFFALO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....

koolchik

Star Member
Jun 16, 2009
I dont think any of the services matter as much as chance/luck. I sent docs to one toronto lawyer completed ready to file in Feb before the status deadline.(old process: had sent my 1st app to lawyer first in Nov. Got invitation in Jan.) They still played around with it(not sure why) and according to them filed after 5 weeks in March. Didnt send me any tracking # though. So am still waiting for File# ...anything

cuterash

Star Member
Feb 26, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
BUFFALO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-15-2010
Nomination.....
11-18-2009
AOR Received.
07-03-2010
File Transfer...
To LA - 10/20/2010
Med's Request
07-03-2010
Med's Done....
07-03-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
01-14-2010
VISA ISSUED...
03-25-2011
LANDED..........
06-06-2011
Hello Guys,

I have received following email from the AINP officer today .

My info ......
File # 08XX
file # received on March 20th
Application received by AINP before Feb 19th ( so i am under old rule )
Under old process with preassessment

==================

Hello,

Additional information is required in order to continue the processing of your application.

Please submit a copy of a recent pay stub from your employer, XXXXX. What type of engineering do you do (computer, mechanical, civil engineering, etc.)?

===============

Now the problem is ...............

i have been laid off from my company in Feb. 09
to maintain my status i applied for H1B transfer through an IT consultant ( i have been on payroll with IT company but no project )
on June 5th H1B Application was rejected
I am a Quality Engineer ( Manufacturing Industry )
Again to maintain my status i have applied for B2 - Tourist visa ( waiting for decision )

Now please help me............... what should i reply ......( i have a phone number of the Officer )

Mike053

Feb 9, 2009
cuterash said:
Now please help me............... what should i reply ......( i have a phone number of the Officer )
Hi cuterash..
Sorry Bro hearing ur situation... The best you can do is this:

1) Tell them you are under old process and fall under rules in which you are not required to hold H1B when u get nomination. Do, not argue - just inform.

2) Tell them that you are ready to send you the last paystub from your last employer. Dont mention about this IT recruiter and H1B rejection

3) Tell them that since your H1B has ended, you have converted to visitor visa to get time to sell your personal belongings. Say " I request you to send my nomination to my home country because I will be leaving US soon". It is better to get nomination in home country rather getting it rejected altogher.

Anybdy else can enter their view, but I think this is best. Also, first write a VERY CLEAR WORDING email so that AINP officer is clear before you talk to him on phone and there is no leg pulling in direct conversation. that would be bad...

koolchik

Star Member
Jun 16, 2009
You have not mentioned the details like, the actual date of your application with UPS/Fedex proof of receipt and if this date was before or after they required to have a job at the time of their decision.
If before, no worries. If after, you have to see what is the latest paystub you have from your transfer employer(since you mentioned you were getting paystubs from them upto the h1 rejection date. You may file an appeal for that rejection with more detail documents but would need to confirm that with your h1b lawyer).

At this time it is either you give that latest paystub(I think if you have for May, that would be great for you.) or you say you applied before the new rule of having to maintain a job till application decision was made(and prove it with the receipt you have in record).

For people who have applied under new rule where they have to maintain job/status until nomination decision is made, a b1/b1 visa will end their eligibility to the h1b program.

ChaloCanada

Mar 9, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-03-2009
Doc's Request.
19-11-2009
Nomination.....
23-11-2009
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
File Transfer...
19-OCT-2010 (to NY)
Med's Request
22-06-2010
Med's Done....
09-07-2010; reached 23-07-2010
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
30-12-2010, dated-15-12-2010
If I were u

I would try to get a pay slip from the new employer. send it to the AINP officer
and then call him and explain the job and let him know there that there was a change in company

if he asks abt H1
just say its in transfer process under USCIS

AS i always say provide info what they ask for

Don't add anythin extra

cuterash

Star Member
Feb 26, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
BUFFALO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-15-2010
Nomination.....
11-18-2009
AOR Received.
07-03-2010
File Transfer...
To LA - 10/20/2010
Med's Request
07-03-2010
Med's Done....
07-03-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
01-14-2010
VISA ISSUED...
03-25-2011
LANDED..........
06-06-2011
1) First of all i am under old rule and my application was reached before Feb 19th
2) if send them PAYSTUB form new company then they will ask for I797 approval notice ( which i do not have and will never have from new employer as it is rejected ) .
3) if i send then paystub from new company and if i tell them it is in process then they will ask for i129 receipt notice with case number on it then they can go online and check it which will show them that denial notice is been sent