+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AINP -APPLICATIONS RECEIVED AT ALBERTA OFFICE AFTER JAN 15***(OLD PROCESS)***

royalHeart

Mar 20, 2009
Hi There,
My H1B visa is about to finish by this Sept End and I am about to apply for my extension having no clue how it goes.

Out of my curiosity I sent a mail to Aleberta Immigration persons...and below was their response. They are working on application received in End of January 2009.

The AINP Officers will be in touch with your directly should they require more information in order to make a decision regarding your application. Decisions will be mailed to the applicants once they have been finalized.
The AINP office is slightly behind in their processing times. However, a decision should be made soon regarding your application, as they are currently working on applications from the end of January.

Regards,
XXXXXX

Please review the processing times as listed below.
Processing Times
Strategic Recruitment StreamProcessing time
Notification (pre-assessment and file reference number) Up to 4 months
Candidate assessment Up to 4 months
Total AINP processing time Up to 8 months

Lets Hope for the best soon

MyAlberta

May 1, 2009
royalHeart said:
Hi There,
My H1B visa is about to finish by this Sept End and I am about to apply for my extension having no clue how it goes.

Out of my curiosity I sent a mail to Aleberta Immigration persons...and below was their response. They are working on application received in End of January 2009.

The AINP Officers will be in touch with your directly should they require more information in order to make a decision regarding your application. Decisions will be mailed to the applicants once they have been finalized.
The AINP office is slightly behind in their processing times. However, a decision should be made soon regarding your application, as they are currently working on applications from the end of January.

Regards,
XXXXXX

Processing Times

Hi!
royalheart,

Did the Ainp mention in their email that they are processing applications received at the end of january?Because usually they don't give such kind of information to anybody.

engg

Dec 19, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
BUFFALO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
Done:July 26 2010,Delivered:Aug 4 2010
Surprises me :D

MyAlberta said:
royalHeart said:
Hi There,

Regards,
XXXXXX

Processing Times

Hi!
royalheart,

Did the Ainp mention in their email that they are processing applications received at the end of january?Because usually they don't give such kind of information to anybody.

engg

Dec 19, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
BUFFALO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
yes we can wish it is true.

MyAlberta said:
I hope it's true.Keep ur fingers crossed buddy.

Mike053

Feb 9, 2009
engg said:
yes we can wish it is true.

MyAlberta said:
I hope it's true.Keep ur fingers crossed buddy.
This email looks logical because we have seen in past that some decisions lie in their office for weeks before getting into mail and then weeks in mail. So, Jan end applications should be processed by June end and people getting decision letters in July and August.

royalHeart

Mar 20, 2009
Dudes..!
Its 101% TRUE.

I bet you will realize soon that my info is correct..! We might expect some movement/action around July Mid or End..!

Good Luck and Cheers to all..........!

yofeihong

Star Member
Jan 6, 2009
Hi Friends:

There was written"they are currently working on applications from the end of January"!!!!
was that the old process applications or the new applications ?
hopefully both of them
yo

Mike053

Feb 9, 2009
royalHeart said:
Dudes..!
Its 101% TRUE.

I bet you will realize soon that my info is correct..! We might expect some movement/action around July Mid or End..!

we believe you bro....
January end guys should see a decision in mid/end July..

rezendgi

Dec 5, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2008
Doc's Request.
24-11-2009
Nomination.....
09-12-2009
AOR Received.
06-07-2010
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
06-07-2010
Med's Done....
16-07-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
15-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-2010
LANDED..........
Not Yet
Re: AINP -APPLICATIONS RECEIVED AT ALBERTA OFFICE AFTER JAN 15***(OLD PROCESS)**

Mike053 ...

what about folks in Feb and March .. they were supposed to be getting by July and August right..

Any math ?

Mike053 said:
royalHeart said:
Dudes..!
Its 101% TRUE.

we believe you bro....

Mike053

Feb 9, 2009
Re: AINP -APPLICATIONS RECEIVED AT ALBERTA OFFICE AFTER JAN 15***(OLD PROCESS)**

rezendgi said:
Mike053 ...

what about folks in Feb and March .. they were supposed to be getting by July and August right..

Any math ?

Mike053 said:
royalHeart said:
Dudes..!
Its 101% TRUE.

we believe you bro....
Hi rezendgi:

To make an educated guess, although # of applicants will decrease but probably Feb and March applicants will see same time line of 4 + 4 months. So, Feb applicants should get file # by June end and July beginning. There might be a slight improvement in timeline after march folks but to tell the truth - no more than 60 nominations per month until unless a policy shift at central or province level.

So, you guys will be able to see - at end of june/begin july - from file numbers how many applications have AINP has received till Febuary/march for SRS and then you can divide that number by 60 to get a ballpark about months to get his/her nomination. This will be the best calculation anybody can do on this forum.

Albertadude

Star Member
Apr 6, 2009
I think AINP is processing applications per file number and not by the date sent. Mine was old process with pre-assessment. The pre-approved application was sent in Feb and I got my file number in March. I am hoping that my nomination would be issued sometime in June or July (4 months from issuance of file number)

engg

Dec 19, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
BUFFALO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
Is there any confirmation on this ??

Albertadude said:
I think AINP is processing applications per file number and not by the date sent. Mine was old process with pre-assessment. The pre-approved application was sent in Feb and I got my file number in March. I am hoping that my nomination would be issued sometime in June or July (4 months from issuance of file number)

Albertadude

Star Member
Apr 6, 2009
no confirmation but looking at the trend AINP is trying to process applicants from old process as pre-assesment has already been done for these applicants. Just my 2 cents

email2kale

Feb 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-Feb-2009
Nomination.....
03-Dec-2009
AOR Received.
14-Jun-2010
Med's Request
14-Jun-2010
Med's Done....
17-Jun-2010
Passport Req..
22-Jul-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2010
LANDED..........
05-Dec-2010
Hi All,

Here is what I got response from AINP on 01-Jun-2009 and I posted my application under new process on 05-Feb-2009. What do you guess on how much time would it take to get the nomination?? (but, I still assume from June it would be 4 months more...)

Dear XXXX;
Here is your file reference number XX- XXXX. It was emailed to you on March 17, 2009.The AINP Officers will be in touch with your directly should they require more information in order to make a decision regarding your application. Decisions will be mailed to the applicants once they have been finalized.
Processing Times
Notification (pre-assessment and file reference number)Up to 4 months
Candidate assessmentUp to 4 months
Total AINP processing timeUp to 8 months

* Please note: Processing times may vary according to the volume of applications
For current processing times, please visit: www.albertacanada.com/immigration/immigrate/processingtimes.html We do not confirm delivery of applications. We recommend applications be sent through methods where the delivery status can be checked, i.e. courier or registered mail. Please do not call or email us to check on the status of your application, as this will increase processing times of applications. Furthermore, we do not provide status updates during normal processing times.
You will only receive a confirmation email and file reference number after your application has been pre-assessed and entered into our system for processing. (Pre-assessments can take up 4 months provided the application submitted is complete; it may take up to 4 months to receive a file reference number).
If you have any questions, please contact the Immigrate to Alberta Information Service; toll free in Alberta at 1-877-427-6419 and outside of Alberta at 1-780-427-6419 or email us at immigration.info@gov.ab.ca. To better serve you please indicate H1B in the subject line.
Regards,

Alberta Employment and Immigration

Immigrate to Alberta Information Service
www.albertacanada.com/immigration
email: immigration.info@gov.ab.ca
Toll-free within Alberta - 1-877-427-6419
Outside Alberta - 1-780-427-6419