+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AINP Application in CIC for January 2014.

Netblizz183

Nov 21, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,

I have a questions to those who already paid RPRF that is requested by CIC,
I received an email from CIC today but I don't really know If it is already a request for RPRF.
Is your request from CIC looks like this? Upon paying the RPRF, did you send the receipt to CIC?

RPRF - Application for Permanent Residence in Canada

THIS IS A REMINDER EMAIL, PLEASE READ EACH SECTION CAREFULLY TO SEE IF IT APPLIES TO YOUR APPLICATION.

ANY DOCUMENTATION OR CORRESPONDENCE YOU SEND SHOULD INCLUDE YOUR UCI AND APPLICATION NUMBER.

PASSPORTS

Passports for you and all accompanying family members must be valid at the time of visa issuance. If your passports have expired or will be expiring within the next 6 months, you must apply for new passports as soon as possible. You can send a Copy of the Biodata Page (page with photograph and name) to the following facsimile number or addresses below.

Do not send Original Passports until requested By CIC.

POLICE CERTIFICATES

If you have not already done so provide original police clearance certificates from all countries where you have lived six months or longer since turning 18, for you and all family members over 18. If you delay in sending in these police certificates your application will be delayed.

RIGHT OF PERMANENT RESIDENT FEE (RPRF)

This is reminder that if your Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) is outstanding, you must pay this fee before a permanent resident visa can be issued. The RPRF will be refunded if the application is refused, if you withdraw your application or if you choose not to use your visa.

Delaying the payment of the RPRF will delay the issuance of your visas. We therefore encourage you to pay the RPRF as soon as possible, by following these steps:

khossain

Star Member
Aug 10, 2012
I also got the same email today and it also mention the missing information... can you tell me if you also receive the same missing information email?

MISSING SCHEDULE A INFORMATION

If you have a copy of the application you submitted please review the application in particular the schedule A Background information. Section 8 Personal History and Section 12 Addresses must cover the 10 year history prior to your submitting your application or beginning at the age of 18 whichever is the most recent. If you left gaps in the dates and they do not cover the entire period send in a newly completed Schedule A to provide complete information. If there are gaps in your personal history or gaps in your address history your application will be delayed.

All family members over 18 must have a Schedule A with the above listed information.

thanks

bridge

Star Member
Feb 7, 2011
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-01-2014
Doc's Request.
20-11-2014
Nomination.....
29-10-2013
AOR Received.
10-02-2014
Med's Request
10-02-2014
Med's Done....
27-02-2014
hi guys,

I also got the same email yesterday from centralized-Intake-OFFICE. I was passed all the requirements to the CIC but my problem is the police clearance of my wife in israel, she need to get police clearance. I don't know how to get or to process it on how to obtain. she's already here in canada. Can you help me or give me some ideas on how to obtain the police clearance in israel? The second thing that I will do is to pay the RPRF as soon as possible.

RPRF - Application for Permanent Residence in Canada

POLICE CERTIFICATES

If you have not already done so provide original police clearance certificates from all countries where you have lived six months or longer since turning 18, for you and all family members over 18. If you delay in sending in these police certificates your application

MISSING SCHEDULE A INFORMATION

If you have a copy of the application you submitted please review the application in particular the schedule A Background information. Section 8 Personal History and Section 12 Addresses must cover the 10 year history prior to your submitting your application or beginning at the age of 18 whichever is the most recent. If you left gaps in the dates and they do not cover the entire period send in a newly completed Schedule A to provide complete information. If there are gaps in your personal history or gaps in your address history your application will be delayed.
All family members over 18 must have a Schedule A with the above listed information.

Any documentation or correspondence you send should include your UCI and Application number as indicated at the top of this letter. Any inquiries or questions can be sent by email to: CIO‑Sydney‑Search‑

RIGHT OF PERMANENT RESIDENT FEE (RPRF)

This is reminder that if your Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) is outstanding, you must pay this fee before a permanent resident visa can be issued. The RPRF will be refunded if the application is refused, if you withdraw your application or if you choose not to use your.

IF YOU HAVE ALREADY COMPLETED ALL OF THE REQUIREMENTS MENTIONED ABOVE YOU CAN IGNORE

Netblizz183

Nov 21, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So I think all January Applicants already received this email.
I would say that this is also a request to pay RPRF and I will be paying any time today.
My friend who got the same email yesterday already paid an RPRF and emailed the receipt to CIO.
I already reviewed the Schedule A Background Information just to make sure that I did not missed anything.

Masssa

Star Member
Jan 9, 2014
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO - Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
AINP - Jan 19, 2015
AOR Received.
XEP April 24th. EP # May 28th
Med's Request
May 30th
Med's Done....
June 3rd
Passport Req..
Jan 29th
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
in Canada since 2011
I have a question. If I have submitted my police clearance from back home before I came here. And I never went back for 3 years do I need to get one more from there. Or I need to provide police clearance from Canada only ????

Man415

Jul 25, 2011
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2014
AOR Received.
10-02-2014
Med's Request
10-02-14
Med's Done....
04-03-2014
Passport Req..
20-11-2014
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
Masssa said:
I have a question. If I have submitted my police clearance from back home before I came here. And I never went back for 3 years do I need to get one more from there. Or I need to provide police clearance from Canada only ????
Yes you still have to.

Masssa

Star Member
Jan 9, 2014
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO - Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
AINP - Jan 19, 2015
AOR Received.
XEP April 24th. EP # May 28th
Med's Request
May 30th
Med's Done....
June 3rd
Passport Req..
Jan 29th
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
in Canada since 2011
Got it.
Thank you

MechEng.

Star Member
Apr 1, 2014
January Applicant

Got the same E-mail last night,
I got the request to pay RPRF way back in Feb with my medical request. I had paid my all dues then.
In my personal opinion, Seems like they are on the edge to start processing our applications so just a reminder email being sent out to everyone to complete any missing information , if there is any.
The way I see this as they must have noticed that a considerable % of applicants have missing info. on their Sch. A declaration from so just a reminder to check ur application package, so that we dont waste Immigration Officer's/Ours precious time due to incomplete info.

No reason to panic.

Good times are on the way.

Cheers guys, i sit back & relax, its just an Email from CIC & not my ticket to hell ;) ;)

Axmcol18

Star Member
May 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Oct 31/2013
Well I got the same email yesterday after 3.5 months of doing medicals. It looks like we are getting there now. Hopefully we all have an answer soon.

UriR

Apr 9, 2013
got same email yesterday

20/1/14 - CIC file number
20/1/14 - medicals request (CPP-O)
30/1/14 - medicals done
28/2/14 - Medical results have been received

(status still - application received)

Netblizz183

Nov 21, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MechEng. said:
January Applicant

Got the same E-mail last night,
I got the request to pay RPRF way back in Feb with my medical request. I had paid my all dues then.
In my personal opinion, Seems like they are on the edge to start processing our applications so just a reminder email being sent out to everyone to complete any missing information , if there is any.
The way I see this as they must have noticed that a considerable % of applicants have missing info. on their Sch. A declaration from so just a reminder to check ur application package, so that we dont waste Immigration Officer's/Ours precious time due to incomplete info.

No reason to panic.

Good times are on the way.

Cheers guys, i sit back & relax, its just an Email from CIC & not my ticket to hell ;) ;)
Yes, you're right. But I also paid my RPRF upon receiving this email. and sent the receipt to CIO via email.
Dis you send your hard copy of rprf receipt to CIO or just through email as well?

MechEng.

Star Member
Apr 1, 2014
Netblizz183 said:
Yes, you're right. But I also paid my RPRF upon receiving this email. and sent the receipt to CIO via email.
Dis you send your hard copy of rprf receipt to CIO or just through email as well?
I paid my RPRF back in Feb. and as instructed I scanned and Emailed my receipt to the mentioned Email address. NO HARDCOPY.

Seems like with new updates in Immigration Categories the work load is quite less on Officers compared to previous years.
Personally, I feel bad for the people who are no longer eligible to apply or have to struggle but professionally I see this going on very right direction.
Thats how it should be !!!!
no offence to anyone

Netblizz183

Nov 21, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MechEng. said:
I paid my RPRF back in Feb. and as instructed I scanned and Emailed my receipt to the mentioned Email address. NO HARDCOPY.

Seems like with new updates in Immigration Categories the work load is quite less on Officers compared to previous years.
Personally, I feel bad for the people who are no longer eligible to apply or have to struggle but professionally I see this going on very right direction.
Thats how it should be !!!!
no offence to anyone
I see, hopefully within the next few months we'll start receiving passport request.
Btw, what's your timeline? What's your current status in ECAS?
mine is still showing "medicals result have been received"

shimnui1

Jun 28, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi guys,

just a quick question. r u getting these emails from Sydney or Ottawa office?