+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

After sending in RTD Application

Newstart2022

Star Member
Jul 29, 2022
Update : I courier in my application on June 12th , today I called to confirm if they’d received it . The agent wasn’t pleasant, and said my application was updated in the system but it got rejected. They said that they’re unable to tell me the reason and that a mail is on the way explaining what happed .
Has ANYONE experienced this ? If so do they mail back the photos and application?

Bryanpaz

Star Member
Mar 3, 2023
Update : I courier in my application on June 12th , today I called to confirm if they’d received it . The agent wasn’t pleasant, and said my application was updated in the system but it got rejected. They said that they’re unable to tell me the reason and that a mail is on the way explaining what happed .
Has ANYONE experienced this ? If so do they mail back the photos and application?
They rejected mine and sent the whole application + photos back with an explanation of rejection.
I used statutory declaration in lieu but didn’t sign photos. So I got them signed and sent everything back.

Reactions: Newstart2022

Newstart2022

Star Member
Jul 29, 2022
They rejected mine and sent the whole application + photos back with an explanation of rejection.
I used statutory declaration in lieu but didn’t sign photos. So I got them signed and sent everything back.
Thanks so much for your reply .
How long did they take to send back your application and when you sent it back did everything got approved? Thanks

Newstart2022

Star Member
Jul 29, 2022
Quick update : I just received my return applications .
It says : ID MUST INCLUDE FRONT AND BACK .

haha so simple for them to deny when everything else’s is in order

Canadian_rainbow

Aug 30, 2022
Quick update : I just received my return applications .
It says : ID MUST INCLUDE FRONT AND BACK .

haha so simple for them to deny when everything else’s is in order
I just applied for renewal. For my first application front and back both were on same page. Front up back down. So my guarantor signed just one. Now I did same thing again. I added 2 ids. Just 2 pages.

Newstart2022

Star Member
Jul 29, 2022
I just applied for renewal. For my first application front and back both were on same page. Front up back down. So my guarantor signed just one. Now I did same thing again. I added 2 ids. Just 2 pages.
I’m trying to figure out what to do now . I have 2 id on one page with my Guartotor signature, but I have to add the front of the ID . I printed it separately. Does that mean it has to get signed again or not . Or it’s best to get it Front up back down … thanks in advance

Canadian_rainbow

Aug 30, 2022
I’m trying to figure out what to do now . I have 2 id on one page with my Guartotor signature, but I have to add the front of the ID . I printed it separately. Does that mean it has to get signed again or not . Or it’s best to get it Front up back down … thanks in advance
It worked for me. For example driver’s licence. One page front up back down. And one signature and date. But ıf you do it separately you need two sign and date. I hope everything goes well for you.

Newstart2022

Star Member
Jul 29, 2022
Good day , I wanted to ask you when you mailed back in your application did you send back the explanation of rejection as well ? And did you send in any explanation yourself ? Thank you