+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AFTER CSQ AMMAN VISA OFFICE LET GET CONNECTED

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
drali said:
Here we are a family in happy time and in sad time. Here I would like to demand dr tarekk about the integration service. Can you send us the site address. Who and how invited you? How I can register for this course online? If you did this course online, with how you passed 3 interview and where?
sure dr ali we r a family in this forum.i will post the invitation which i received it,it is an invitation from Gouverment of Quebec,they sent me an email,u can register it free and online,u have to pass 3 interviews with agent who responsible of this course sure by platforme(audio and video)of this site(u will determine the date and the time of every interview,then she will wait u at this time to talk to u and explain to u about anything u want),consulte all capsules there ,complete letter de presentation et write ur cv,when u complete all these,u should send ur(cv,letter de presenation and plan d'action)to agent ,and this agent will correct them,if there is any mistake,then she will send u it again to recorrect them,regarding capsule,evey capsule has many informations official,(example: one capsule contains informations about rent houses and how u can rent a house,what is the contract for rent house,which is included in this contract,about bills,how u can find a house through internet.....) for me this course helped me so much,now i have a view of point about everything there ,by the way u will have choices for 2 forumles in this course , autoformation et accompagnement. i selected accompagnement with agent,at the past there was not any test of ur french language to enter in this course,but 3 days ago, a friend told me that they put a new condition,they require to pass test in french as a condition for accepting u in this course,and of course u can repeat this test 100 times even reserve a seat in this course ,this test of french is online and u have to answer to questions,multiple choices for 30 minutes,if u fail to pass it ,u can repeat again,any way i can help u about this forum and how u can complete all plan d'action and cv and everything,at the end,when u pass this course and complete everything ,the agent will send u a certificate of participation in this course after 2 weeks of finish this course ,this certificate issued from MICC,now i am waiting my certificate ;D,she told me that she will send it soon,by the way,within this course ,she talked to me many times and knew many thing about me ;D, she sent me a site for register in course for french online,i will register in this course also soon ;D,this course is about 3 months too,they will send me a certificate issued from MICC about my level french ;D,i will collect all these ceritficates and send them one by one to bucharest ;Di am ready to help anyone here my dear.this is the email:

Vous souhaitez vous intégrer rapidement à la société québécoise?

Le ministère de l'Immigration et des Communautés culturelles du Québec (MICC) vous invite à participer gratuitement au Service d'intégration en ligne (SIEL).

Vous avez le choix entre deux formules, autoformation et accompagnement. Présentement l'entrée est en continu pour la formule en autoformation qui dure 26 semaines. La formule en accompagnement est organisée en session de douze semaines. La prochaine session débute le 6 janvier 2014 et les places sont limitées à un maximum de 300 personnes.

Pour plus d'informations sur le SIEL, veuillez cliquer sur le lien suivant : http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/fr/services/siel/index.html

Pour vous inscrire, veuillez cliquer sur le lien ci-dessous et ensuite cliquer sur Demande d'admission. Vous pouvez aussi visiter la section Visite guidée pour un aperçu du programme.

https://www.integrationenligne.gouv.qc.ca/

Salutations,

Le registraire du service d'intégration en ligne (SIEL)
Ministère de l'Immigration et des Communautés culturelles du Québec
sielregistraire @ micc.gouv.qc.ca

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
drali said:
This information is very important and yours analysis are clear and correct as my opinion. But it is very important to know when our files transferred to Bucharest cos the period between the transferred files of lebanies and their medical I think 4 months, correct me if not.
u r completly right my dear drali,i am agreed with u 100%,the period was just 4 months or 5 months maximum,i think that they transferred our files 1 month and a half ago,coz did u remember when they were sleeping on Decembre,jaunaury and ferbruary??at that time me and mft25 thought that something preparing and we did know what is ,thats why my friend ,i think our files transferred one month and a half ago,i think that they will start sending medical soon,maybe at the first May :) or maybe they will start it after few weeks,inshalah :) :)

Mike_Syria

Jan 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mft25 said:
hi all
referring to pdf file from cic website there is something called:
the “lock-in” date of the received file. This means that an application that is received in Paris in July 2002 and transferred to New Delhi in March 2003, would enter the New Delhi queue as of July 2002.
this is copy paste from pdf file of cic website I am not saying this will happen to our files but as this document it suppose to happen
also this info is important
For Quebec-selected economic files, the lock-in date for dependency is the date the application for a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ) was received by Quebec. There are some offices which already receive, as part of the application for permanent residence, a copy of Quebec Form
It is good to know about this rule. Accordingly, I am a 2010 applicant, not a 2013 applicant :) Our files should not be kept aside now in Bucharest and should be treated with priority as we all are old CSQ applicants, especially that the office confirmed the receipt of the files.

kita7789

May 13, 2012
damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
10/02/2015
Med's Done....
11/5/2016
Interview........
12/04/2012
Passport Req..
01/7/2016
VISA ISSUED...
11/07/2106
هلق زمن مكتب بوخارست 13 شهر هاد بينطبق حتا ع الملفات المنقولة لسه الحاله
application recived
شو الراي

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
kita7789 said:
application recived
شو الراي
dear kita,i said to all my friends here before that almost of lebanais status didnt change when they transferred their files to another vou can see my old post 3 days ago what i posted,they didnt mention this phrase(we transferred ur file to bucharest.bucharest vo will contact with u),i will give u an example now:applicant from lebanon got the visa one month ago and his status is:

We received your application for permanent residence on January 27, 2011.
We started processing your application on January 13, 2014.
Medical results have been received.
A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

now u see that there is not any line about transferring the files,this applicant got the visa last month
regards

kita7789

May 13, 2012
damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
10/02/2015
Med's Done....
11/5/2016
Interview........
12/04/2012
Passport Req..
01/7/2016
VISA ISSUED...
11/07/2106
dr tarekk said:
dear kita,i said to all my friends here before that almost of lebanais status didnt change when they transferred their files to another vou can see my old post 3 days ago what i posted,they didnt mention this phrase(we transferred ur file to bucharest.bucharest vo will contact with u),i will give u an example now:applicant from lebanon got the visa one month ago and his status is:

We received your application for permanent residence on January 27, 2011.
We started processing your application on January 13, 2014.
Medical results have been received.
A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

now u see that there is not any line about transferring the files,this applicant got the visa last month
regards
now we r waiting 4 any one to be asked 4 update doc or medical from the group or else

kita7789

May 13, 2012
damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
10/02/2015
Med's Done....
11/5/2016
Interview........
12/04/2012
Passport Req..
01/7/2016
VISA ISSUED...
11/07/2106
hi friends
a passport of a one of my children expire in the end of 2014 what shall I do?
shall I renew it and send the vo a copy of the new one

they always when asking 4 passport to be a year validity

regards

mft25

May 13, 2012
Amman
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman - Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2010 2nd file 12-7-2012
Nomination.....
18-11-2011 short list email
AOR Received.
17-09-2010 2nd file 18-7-2012 with UCI number
IELTS Request
sent with file
File Transfer...
04-03-2014 to Bucharest
Med's Request
03-03-2015
Med's Done....
04-03-2015
Interview........
04-07-2012 i got the CSQ
Passport Req..
20-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-04-2015
LANDED..........
3-07-2015
dr tarekk said:
u r completly right my dear drali,i am agreed with u 100%,the period was just 4 months or 5 months maximum,i think that they transferred our files 1 month and a half ago,coz did u remember when they were sleeping on Decembre,jaunaury and ferbruary??at that time me and mft25 thought that something preparing and we did know what is ,thats why my friend ,i think our files transferred one month and a half ago,i think that they will start sending medical soon,maybe at the first May :) or maybe they will start it after few weeks,inshalah :) :)
I agree with tarek that 2011 applicants will receive medical very soon starting from May . I think that our files has been transferred to Bucharest since January this year so now 3 months has passed . they did not put target for Amman office this year because the plan of transferring files was there already from the end of 2013 . the approval has dropped from 54 to 13 cases up to October update ,it was like we will finish 2010 files. all Amman applicants are very small number compared to any other office especially without 2010 applicants which was record year in the number of applicants. all of applicants of 2011,2012,2013 are 107 cases which is negligible number to Bucharest office. in contrary number of file transferred from Beirut to Bucharest are huge 2010 =377 cases 2011=149 case 2012=49 cases and imagine all these numbers have been processed within one year so what 107 will take time with them :D 8)
I am very optimistic and I can smell medicals in the emails soon

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
kita7789 said:
now we r waiting 4 any one to be asked 4 update doc or medical from the group or else
yeah,u r right my dear,we should ask about any one if bucharest send him/her update of documents,and this applicant should be 2011 or 2012 like u and mft25 and drali ,they will not ask me and mike for update documents coz we sent our file at the end 2013(my file is fresh) ;D,so inshalah i will not be asked about update documents if they send me medical before septembre .
do u know my friend,our problem is that we dont have many members in this forum,for example.applicants 2011 r 54 and we know just 1 or 2 applicant,2012 r about 34 and we know just u,mft,moaz, we need search anothers applicants from others forum and sites to join us here,maybe they dont know anything about this forum,plz who knows anyone from others forum,invite him/her to share timeline here in order to form a plan and view about next steps(medicals and security check)
regards :)

mft25

May 13, 2012
Amman
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman - Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent with file
File Transfer...
04-03-2014 to Bucharest
Med's Request
03-03-2015
Med's Done....
04-03-2015
Interview........
04-07-2012 i got the CSQ
Passport Req..
20-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-04-2015
LANDED..........
3-07-2015
Mike_Syria said:
It is good to know about this rule. Accordingly, I am a 2010 applicant, not a 2013 applicant :) Our files should not be kept aside now in Bucharest and should be treated with priority as we all are old CSQ applicants, especially that the office confirmed the receipt of the files.
it will be treated with high priority I can guarantee that 8) according to the document they started processing our file from the date they received them this is why I expect they received them jan 2014 and I expect medical in May and 4 to 6 months later landing ;D ;D ;D

mft25

May 13, 2012
Amman
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman - Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent with file
File Transfer...
04-03-2014 to Bucharest
Med's Request
03-03-2015
Med's Done....
04-03-2015
Interview........
04-07-2012 i got the CSQ
Passport Req..
20-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-04-2015
LANDED..........
3-07-2015
kita7789 said:
application recived
شو الراي
forget ecas kite wait for medical waves ;D :p

mft25

May 13, 2012
Amman
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman - Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent with file
File Transfer...
04-03-2014 to Bucharest
Med's Request
03-03-2015
Med's Done....
04-03-2015
Interview........
04-07-2012 i got the CSQ
Passport Req..
20-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-04-2015
LANDED..........
3-07-2015
kita7789 said:
hi friends
a passport of a one of my children expire in the end of 2014 what shall I do?
shall I renew it and send the vo a copy of the new one

they always when asking 4 passport to be a year validity

regards
no need , make sure when they stamp the visa inshallah within 6 8) months that your kid's passport is valid for more than one year that is it

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
these r old posts for me and mft25 guys,just see what me and mft25 were thinking about files:
tarekk: dear all
after this silence,think that all our files will transfered to another office,they r preparing for that,u will see and remember what i say now
something will happen with our files,and i think that they will choose 2 office,Cairo or Abu dhabi,u will see that.
mft25:do not worry I am sure 100% Amman office is preparing for something because they were working and suddenly there is a pause since 1 month almost.
mft25:everything is possible let us wait and see what is the plans of Canadian to solve backlog of amman embassy ! but after this silence there is something I feel it
tarekk:someone told me that he thought that they wait to finish pocessing files of lebanais in Bucharest ,after that they will send our files to Romania
mft25:I believe they are transferring files but where this is the question ?? I think Abu Dhabi has more possibilities if not then Bucharest
tarekk:they will start processing our files in Bucharest when they finish Lebanes files,and it will be very soon,coz they reached at the end 2012 there and it remains very little files,when they finish their files,they will inform us that our files r in Bucharest,for me ,i am sure that my file is in Bucharest,my file is not in Amman office ,the email of our friend Ronnet was very very clear,(In order to ensure effective and faster processing of your application, your file has been transferred to our office in Bucharest as part of a workload redistribution process)so they did that as a plan for redistribution process and her request has nothing with that,they transferred this file before reception her request ,but i dont know when they did that,another very very important thing is that ur ecas doesnt change,when they transfere ur file to another vo,i mean that they dont put this phrase in ur ecas(we transferred ur file to bucharest office,bucharest office will contact with u),almost of our friends lebanase told me that,i asked them and u can ask them.
regards
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

mft25

May 13, 2012
Amman
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman - Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent with file
File Transfer...
04-03-2014 to Bucharest
Med's Request
03-03-2015
Med's Done....
04-03-2015
Interview........
04-07-2012 i got the CSQ
Passport Req..
20-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-04-2015
LANDED..........
3-07-2015
dr tarekk said:
these r old posts for me and mft25 guys,just see what me and mft25 were thinking about files:
tarekk: dear all
after this silence,think that all our files will transfered to another office,they r preparing for that,u will see and remember what i say now
something will happen with our files,and i think that they will choose 2 office,Cairo or Abu dhabi,u will see that.
mft25:do not worry I am sure 100% Amman office is preparing for something because they were working and suddenly there is a pause since 1 month almost.
mft25:everything is possible let us wait and see what is the plans of Canadian to solve backlog of amman embassy ! but after this silence there is something I feel it
tarekk:someone told me that he thought that they wait to finish pocessing files of lebanais in Bucharest ,after that they will send our files to Romania
mft25:I believe they are transferring files but where this is the question ?? I think Abu Dhabi has more possibilities if not then Bucharest
tarekk:they will start processing our files in Bucharest when they finish Lebanes files,and it will be very soon,coz they reached at the end 2012 there and it remains very little files,when they finish their files,they will inform us that our files r in Bucharest,for me ,i am sure that my file is in Bucharest,my file is not in Amman office ,the email of our friend Ronnet was very very clear,(In order to ensure effective and faster processing of your application, your file has been transferred to our office in Bucharest as part of a workload redistribution process)so they did that as a plan for redistribution process and her request has nothing with that,they transferred this file before reception her request ,but i dont know when they did that,another very very important thing is that ur ecas doesnt change,when they transfere ur file to another vo,i mean that they dont put this phrase in ur ecas(we transferred ur file to bucharest office,bucharest office will contact with u),almost of our friends lebanase told me that,i asked them and u can ask them.
regards
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
thank you so much tarek for republishing our old posts. it proves that we were like predicting the future from reading Amman's office data it is really frustrating digging in tables and following all forum to reach to this conclusion but in the end it worth it
by the way tarek I think there will be delay for any applicants who are in Bucharest office and did not receive medical yet because of luck in date rule. I hope it will not effect other applicants who already did medical but may be it will
regards

mft25

May 13, 2012
Amman
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman - Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent with file
File Transfer...
04-03-2014 to Bucharest
Med's Request
03-03-2015
Med's Done....
04-03-2015
Interview........
04-07-2012 i got the CSQ
Passport Req..
20-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-04-2015
LANDED..........
3-07-2015
tarek do not update you info or address since your email has not been changed . all the contact through emails if they ask you to update your info you will fill it in the forms otherwise no need . regarding the medical you need to do it in approved center of the country where you stay that's it this is my advice to you
regards