04-07-2012 i got the CSQ
Passport Req..
20-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-04-2015
LANDED..........
3-07-2015
ashaa said:
Really it's a wonderful news, although I was from the first in Bucharest but it was always annoying to know that people who got their csq years before me are now behind me in schedule just because of a stupid office, now I'm feeling more relief knowing that it's just matter of months to get the visa, so lira7 ra7 let's look to the future and get ready for it
thank you so much for you kindness and your sympathy you are really a great person I wish for you a happy new life in Canada and I will be proud to know such a person
Regards

Moaz

Star Member
Dec 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Amman/ Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-2012
AOR Received.
09-01-2012
Med's Request
Not yet
mft25 said:
mabrook moaz
now to the next step but no more waiting games we will wait active working office
Thanks mft, it is too good to be true. Hope we all celebrate New Year's Eve in Montreal.
Especial thanks for you and tarek for all ur efforts in digging info for us
Cheers

mft25

May 13, 2012
Amman
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman - Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2010 2nd file 12-7-2012
Nomination.....
18-11-2011 short list email
AOR Received.
17-09-2010 2nd file 18-7-2012 with UCI number
IELTS Request
sent with file
File Transfer...
04-03-2014 to Bucharest
Med's Request
03-03-2015
Med's Done....
04-03-2015
Interview........
04-07-2012 i got the CSQ
Passport Req..
20-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-04-2015
LANDED..........
3-07-2015
Moaz said:
Thanks mft, it is too good to be true. Hope we all celebrate New Year's Eve in Montreal.
Cheers
thanks so much moaz
It is pleasure for me to help everyone here now and anytime . I wish we all get medical very soon .At least this is the first time since i got my csq, i am going to sleep and expecting the medical email next morning . I am not going to check where the hell office reached or which year is processing . It is my simplest right to wake up and expect good news not calculating time amman office need to reach 2012 cases . go Bucharest go and surprise us .

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
Moaz said:
Cheers
thanx so much moaz,we r on the same boat ,w ne7na bi 5edme el shabab wel nas taibe metel 7adertak ya a5i ya moaz :) :).kelna hon like family in this forum ,hala sar fik tnam w te3ref enno next few months inshalah fi medical bi ezen allah, :) :),ana w mft25 kenna 3am n7awel ad ma mne2der njib informations mshan el kell estafid :) :), and i promise u all my dear,i will post and share many importants informations about landing there,life there,which city is very good for us,quality life,what happens after medical in our status,what does each line in status mean,i promise u to post all these informations sure with our friend mft25 :) :)

mft25

May 13, 2012
Amman
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman - Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent with file
File Transfer...
04-03-2014 to Bucharest
Med's Request
03-03-2015
Med's Done....
04-03-2015
Interview........
04-07-2012 i got the CSQ
Passport Req..
20-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-04-2015
LANDED..........
3-07-2015
hi all
referring to pdf file from cic website there is something called:
the “lock-in” date of the received file. This means that an application that is received in Paris in July 2002 and transferred to New Delhi in March 2003, would enter the New Delhi queue as of July 2002.
this is copy paste from pdf file of cic website I am not saying this will happen to our files but as this document it suppose to happen
also this info is important
For Quebec-selected economic files, the lock-in date for dependency is the date the application for a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ) was received by Quebec. There are some offices which already receive, as part of the application for permanent residence, a copy of Quebec Form

Moaz

Star Member
Dec 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Amman/ Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-2012
AOR Received.
09-01-2012
Med's Request
Not yet
Hello all
I lived in Montreal between 2002 and 2004. I know that one of the main issues facing new immigrants is INTEGRATION and getting friends. Because of fast pace of life there, people don't have time for socializing.
Since we are all coming from similar backgrounds and we will be landing,hopefully, around the same time, I believe that we can be so helpfull for each other in many ways.
In order to keep track of each other , I think we should start personalizing our relationship and know more about each other.
Since many of us dont prefer to share personal data publicly in this forume, we can create a Whatsapp or Facebook group to exchange experiences and ideas. By doing this, early arrivals can be a great help of new comers.
What do you think?

mft25

May 13, 2012
Amman
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman - Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent with file
File Transfer...
04-03-2014 to Bucharest
Med's Request
03-03-2015
Med's Done....
04-03-2015
Interview........
04-07-2012 i got the CSQ
Passport Req..
20-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-04-2015
LANDED..........
3-07-2015
hi tarek
I will keep post and support everyone in this forum we are family here and the coming days there will be useful info
regards

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
Moaz said:
Hello all
I lived in Montreal between 2002 and 2004. I know that one of the main issues facing new immigrants is INTEGRATION and getting friends. Because of fast pace of life there, people don't have time for socializing.
Since we are all coming from similar backgrounds and we will be landing,hopefully, around the same time, I believe that we can be so helpfull for each other in many ways.
In order to keep track of each other , I think we should start personalizing our relationship and know more about each other.
Since many of us dont prefer to share personal data publicly in this forume, we can create a Whatsapp or Facebook group to exchange experiences and ideas. By doing this, early arrivals can be a great help of new comers.
What do you think?
i am agreed with u completly my dear moaz,it is a good idea,by the way ,i did course for 3 months online in site integrationquebec.they invited me and i registered,it was very very very useful,coz u can read all informations,agent was very kind with me,she is designed of Gouverment of Quebec,i passed 3 interviews with her,u should pass these interviews,write ur cv,complete ur plan d'action and write letter de presentation in order to finish this course successfully,me i have finished all these,she sent me an email one week ago and told me that she will send me a certificate of confirmation in participation in this course,and this certificate is signed and issued from Gouverment of Quebec :),i will send this certificate to bucharest when i receive it. :) :)

nickm

Jan 1, 2014
Ok guys, it looks like my file was not transferred to Bucharest. My file is 10/2010, I concluded the medical examination and I am currently waiting for the golden e-mail which might take forever at this dead office.

I was hoping to be able to move to Canada this summer coz otherwise I will have to wait for another year !!!
I hope we will get hear back soon coz according to the new processing times I will not get it until September. Nic.

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
i am agreed with mft25,the files of our friends lebanais were about 500 files,and they finished sending medical to all all applicants 2010,2011,2012 and even 2013 from month may to Novembre,just about 6 months,dont forget ,their files r veryyyyy much,and even applicant 2013 got medical within this period,plz
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/damascus-beirut-applicants-medicals-submitted-2013-t163313.0.html;msg3016879#msg3016879

i will explain u something very important ,member who his name is dkeyrouz,CSQ t for him DA: 31000 ,and the last member who his name is mike.fahed CSQ for him DA: 39100,so if they go by number of DA(CSQ) as mft25 said ,it means the difference between dkeyrouz CSQ and mike.fahed CSQ is about 8000 ,this is gap contains CSQ from abudhabi and cairo coz they r going bu CSQ although cairo and abudhabi r another vo and not bucharest.
now dont forget that applicants who got CSQ after 2011 r veryyyy little,it means that CSQ numbers r vey little :) :)
bass ma tejo w te2loli hal marra kaman ma mensad2ak ya tarekk w bedna shi official :( :(

plz see the date of medical for first name and the last name
regards :) :) :p

DrSam

Dec 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman/ Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
March 2014
DrSam said:
Thank you Dr. tarek for sharing this link.

I received my CSQ in October 2013 and now getting ready to send the federal application to CIO. My CSQ specifies Amman VO. However, according to the article it seems i that i have a choice between Amman (based on residency on Syria) or Beirut (my spouse- the principal applicant- is Lebanese)

Comparing the published stat for Amman and Beirut is confusing, Beirut numbers are higher in both received AND processed applications.

Appreciate your sincere advice, Beirut or Amman?!!

Congratulations to everyone on this forum.. :)
I may need some help. My file now is with CIO since about 4 weeks and no AOR email yet. I selected beirut office. Do u think I should email them requesting a change to Bucharest via Amman office?! What would u do?

Thanks.

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
DrSam said:
I may need some help. My file now is with CIO since about 4 weeks and no AOR email yet. I selected beirut office. Do u think I should email them requesting a change to Bucharest via Amman office?! What would u do?

Thanks.
thanx my dear,at the first,u will receive AOR after 40 days maximum from sending the file,so inshalah u will receive ur AOR soon,the second thing ,u can not change the VO,u selected ur VO when u send the file,ur vo will decide if transfere ur file or not,our files were in Amman vo and we could not transfere our files,but CIC decided transfere our files as a plan of distirbution files to reduce backlodge,i am sorry to tell u that,i remember u well when u asked me 1 month ago,if anyone from my friends can share informations regarding our friend Dr sam ,plz post it :)

drali

Star Member
Mar 1, 2013
dr tarekk said:
i am agreed with u completly my dear moaz,it is a good idea,by the way ,i did course for 3 months online in site integrationquebec.they invited me and i registered,it was very very very useful,coz u can read all informations,agent was very kind with me,she is designed of Gouverment of Quebec,i passed 3 interviews with her,u should pass these interviews,write ur cv,complete ur plan d'action and write letter de presentation in order to finish this course successfully,me i have finished all these,she sent me an email one week ago and told me that she will send me a certificate of confirmation in participation in this course,and this certificate is signed and issued from Gouverment of Quebec :),i will send this certificate to bucharest when i receive it. :) :)
Here we are a family in happy time and in sad time. Here I would like to demand dr tarekk about the integration service. Can you send us the site address. Who and how invited you? How I can register for this course online? If you did this course online, with how you passed 3 interview and where?

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
DrSam said:

Thanks.
another thing,r files 2014 at amman vo will transfere to bucharest or have trasnferred as 2011,2012,2013 or they will left 2014 at amman vo??who knows that?if there is any applicant from 2014 at amman vo in this forum ,plz tell us to help our friend dr sam ,rami,i think ur file is 2014,so did u send an email to bucharest?did they inform u that ur file in bucharest or left at amman?plz tell us
coz my dear dr sam,b5af e2lak 5alih bi bierut w tentor one year w 2 w ma ta5od visa w b5af e2lak la eb3ato la amman w ekon 3andon plan enno e5alo file 2014 bi amman w ma en2loha la bucharest (ma3 enno amman vo hala ma dal 3ando wala files,ya3ni mafi backlodge)bass kaman b5af ten2ol malafak la amman w ba3ed kam shaher kaman e3mlo plan enno en2lo files taba3 bierut kaman to bucharest,ya3ni sara7a ma mne3ref kif system taba3on w b5af ensa7ak w esir shi bil mosta2bal ,fhemet 3alai my friend :(,bass 3ala fekra fik teb3at email lal cic bass ya tara ra7 erdo henen aw ya tara ra7 ta5od enet hala decision bi hal shi

drali

Star Member
Mar 1, 2013
dr tarekk said:
i am agreed with mft25,the files of our friends lebanais were about 500 files,and they finished sending medical to all all applicants 2010,2011,2012 and even 2013 from month may to Novembre,just about 6 months,dont forget ,their files r veryyyyy much,and even applicant 2013 got medical within this period,plz
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/damascus-beirut-applicants-medicals-submitted-2013-t163313.0.html;msg3016879#msg3016879

i will explain u something very important ,member who his name is dkeyrouz,CSQ t for him DA: 31000 ,and the last member who his name is mike.fahed CSQ for him DA: 39100,so if they go by number of DA(CSQ) as mft25 said ,it means the difference between dkeyrouz CSQ and mike.fahed CSQ is about 8000 ,this is gap contains CSQ from abudhabi and cairo coz they r going bu CSQ although cairo and abudhabi r another vo and not bucharest.
now dont forget that applicants who got CSQ after 2011 r veryyyy little,it means that CSQ numbers r vey little :) :)
bass ma tejo w te2loli hal marra kaman ma mensad2ak ya tarekk w bedna shi official :( :(

plz see the date of medical for first name and the last name
regards :) :) :p
This information is very important and yours analysis are clear and correct as my opinion. But it is very important to know when our files transferred to Bucharest cos the period between the transferred files of lebanies and their medical I think 4 months, correct me if not.