Jan 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dr tarekk said:
welcome to u on the broad my dear mike
so no one knows how long does the processing time take?
maybe 2 years and maybe suddenly they transfer our files to another office like bucharest,we should wait,no one can predict about that,but the good thing for u to know that applicants in 2011,2012 and 2013 r veryyyy little if we compare with another offices,so we here depend on the little applications ,u can read that in the post our friend mft25,we communicate with each others
plz share ur timeline
In my opinion I don't think the few file numbers will speed up the process of the applications. Do not forget that Amman office is responsible for all the refugee files in the Area. All Iraqi refugee cases were transferred from Damascus to Amman. That is in addition to the Syrian files and the regular visas for Syrians and the the other kind of immigration visas. This also depends on how professional they are and on the size of operation they have there in Amman. In Syria they used to have a big operation with a lot of staff members. I don't know if this is the case in Jordan. Let's hope they will seek the help of other visa offices so we won't be stuck forever.

Mike_Syria

Jan 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dr tarekk said:
mike,did they tell u the name of office visa?coz when i recieved AOR ,they didnt tell me the name ,but they told me that my application has sent to office visa for completing the process,but i knew that my office should be Amman coz i am from syria like u and i have indicated that in my application
They did not mention the name of the visa office but they said that the file will be transferred to the visa office I mentioned on my application. This should be the same as the one on the CSQ. It is not up to us to choose which visa office we wish to process our files. If this was the case, I would have chosen the Philippines as the files there are processed within 7 months :)

Mike_Syria

Jan 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mft25 said:
yes sure these are the obvious reasons why applicant could be rejected
Does anyone have any information about how they do the security checks? How would they know if someone has any security related problems? Is it enough for them to get Criminal Records?

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
Mike_Syria said:
They did not mention the name of the visa office but they said that the file will be transferred to the visa office I mentioned on my application. This should be the same as the one on the CSQ. It is not up to us to choose which visa office we wish to process our files. If this was the case, I would have chosen the Philippines as the files there are processed within 7 months :)
yeah u r sure ,but if u have a permit residence in another country for one year,u can send copy of this permit and then u have right to transfer ur file to country in which u live,for example if u live in turkey and have a permit residence ,u can transfer ur file to ankara

mft25

May 13, 2012
Amman
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman - Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2010 2nd file 12-7-2012
Nomination.....
18-11-2011 short list email
AOR Received.
17-09-2010 2nd file 18-7-2012 with UCI number
IELTS Request
sent with file
File Transfer...
04-03-2014 to Bucharest
Med's Request
03-03-2015
Med's Done....
04-03-2015
Interview........
04-07-2012 i got the CSQ
Passport Req..
20-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-04-2015
LANDED..........
3-07-2015
Mike_Syria said:
In my opinion I don't think the few file numbers will speed up the process of the applications. Do not forget that Amman office is responsible for all the refugee files in the Area. All Iraqi refugee cases were transferred from Damascus to Amman. That is in addition to the Syrian files and the regular visas for Syrians and the the other kind of immigration visas. This also depends on how professional they are and on the size of operation they have there in Amman. In Syria they used to have a big operation with a lot of staff members. I don't know if this is the case in Jordan. Let's hope they will seek the help of other visa offices so we won't be stuck forever.
you are right regarding the very slow process of amman office .they do not have enough staff to process this much of applicants + 3 countries and west bank . but actually they started process of qsw files 13/5/2013 and they reached now q4 2010 applicants I think it is very good in my opinion to finish and process this much in this time so we can use this as reference. I think next 6 months are fateful I hope I am right but this is the only thing we can do hope and measure on previous cases
regards

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
mft25 said:
you are right regarding the very slow process of amman office .they do not have enough staff to process this much of applicants + 3 countries and west bank . but actually they started process of qsw files 13/5/2013 and they reached now q4 2010 applicants I think it is very good in my opinion to finish and process this much in this time so we can use this as reference. I think next 6 months are fateful I hope I am right but this is the only thing we can do hope and measure on previous cases
regards
my friend mft25,did u mean that they started processing the all files 2010(107) since may 2013 and they almost completed all these files for only 6 months ,if it is right,that means it is great

Mike_Syria

Jan 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mft25 said:
regards
I think then we need to keep checking the average of the number of the cases they will processing in the coming few months. We cannot judge depending on this short while. We hope they will reduce the waiting times as the idea of waiting for almost other four years makes me feel crazy.

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
Mike_Syria said:
I think then we need to keep checking the average of the number of the cases they will processing in the coming few months. We cannot judge depending on this short while. We hope they will reduce the waiting times as the idea of waiting for almost other four years makes me feel crazy.
inshalah they will reduce the time of the processing in the coming few months,hope that

mft25

May 13, 2012
Amman
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman - Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent with file
File Transfer...
04-03-2014 to Bucharest
Med's Request
03-03-2015
Med's Done....
04-03-2015
Interview........
04-07-2012 i got the CSQ
Passport Req..
20-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-04-2015
LANDED..........
3-07-2015
dr tarekk said:
my friend mft25,did u mean that they started processing the all files 2010(107) since may 2013 and they almost completed all these files for only 6 months ,if it is right,that means it is great
dear tarekk
they transferred files from Damascus to Syria in Feb. 2012 since that date they did not process any file from Amman before 13/5/2013 the date of transfer to new building . this is why Amman office before they do not have any estimated processing time. because they did not complete processed 10 files . this is the first time they put time for Amman and these tables has been updated on 30/10/2013. next update will in February so let us see . we can c how many files they processed and uf the time will change. in my opinion the time will go down once they start 2011 applicants.

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
dear all
i have just got email from Sydney office told me that my application is now in Amman ,this email which i got it today:

Monsieur/Madame,

Votre demande était transférée au bureau des visas le 22 novembre 2013. Où notre bureau n’a pas le dossier en main ici à Sydney, nous ne pouvons pas offrir un commentaire. Veuillez contacter le bureau des visas à Amman si vous avez des enquêtes, documentation additionnelle ou si vous avez un changement d’adresse ou de courriel.

Merci pour l’intérêt que vous portez au Canada.

kita7789

May 13, 2012
damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
10/02/2015
Med's Done....
11/5/2016
Interview........
12/04/2012
Passport Req..
01/7/2016
VISA ISSUED...
11/07/2106
شكلها الامور مطولة اذا بنخلص ب 2016 منيح

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
kita7789 said:
و الله ما بعرف احسن شي يا صديقي
انا بالنسبة الي عم اعمل هلا اجراءات من تركيا لهون لحتى سافر على اوكرانيا او روسيا اعمل هنيك ستاج باختصاصي و هيك فيني احصل على اقامة لمدة سنة بتجدد كل سنة لاني انا درست بموسكو و شهادتي من هنيك فما عندي صعوبات بهل شي و دغري راح انقل ملفي لهنيك لانو بي اوكرانيا على سبيل مثال اوقت للمعالجة 16 شهر و خلي يزيد عليهون 6 اشهر هي هيك مشان ضريبة نقل ملف بصير 22 شهر افضل من 43 شهر
شو رائيك يا صديقي؟؟

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
kita7789 said:
و انا لو بعرف هيك من الاول ما كان بعتت ملف لعمان كان نطرت حتى سافر لهنيك و اخدت معي الاوراق اللازمة و من هنيك بعتت ملفي دغري بس سبحان الله نصيب
فيني اسحب ملفي و ارجع ابعتو؟؟و هل شي بضر بي ملفي اذا سحبتو؟و السؤال كمان اذا سافرت لهنيك و طلعت اقامة و بعتت لعمان طلب انو ينقلو ملفي راح ينقلوه ام برفضو هل شي؟

mft25

May 13, 2012
Amman
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman - Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent with file
File Transfer...
04-03-2014 to Bucharest
Med's Request
03-03-2015
Med's Done....
04-03-2015
Interview........
04-07-2012 i got the CSQ
Passport Req..
20-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-04-2015
LANDED..........
3-07-2015
dr tarekk said:
و انا لو بعرف هيك من الاول ما كان بعتت ملف لعمان كان نطرت حتى سافر لهنيك و اخدت معي الاوراق اللازمة و من هنيك بعتت ملفي دغري بس سبحان الله نصيب
فيني اسحب ملفي و ارجع ابعتو؟؟و هل شي بضر بي ملفي اذا سحبتو؟و السؤال كمان اذا سافرت لهنيك و طلعت اقامة و بعتت لعمان طلب انو ينقلو ملفي راح ينقلوه ام برفضو هل شي؟
hi tarek
it depends on your file status that time if it needs 6 months to one year for processing they will not transfer it . unfortunately you can not withdraw your file now

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
mft25 said:
hi tarek
it depends on your file status that time if it needs 6 months to one year for processing they will not transfer it . unfortunately you can not withdraw your file now
ah ok understand now,my dear mft25 have u any news from Amman office?when will they finish processing application 2010?
next update will be through 10 days and we r gonna see if the processing times will change or not.lets wait.