+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AFTER CSQ AMMAN VISA OFFICE LET GET CONNECTED

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
Moaz said:
Welcome on board dr tarek. Sorry to tell you that but don't be optimistic. I have been told at the interview that federal process won't be longer than 8 months maximum. Two years passed and they did not start processing my file yet.
I highly recommend that you don't make any short term plans based on this application. Get a job cause you will have a long waiting.
Good luck
hello my dear Moaz
mmmm u r right,so u think that it takes a lot of time to get the visa and during this time i excercise my life as normal ,
can i withdraw my application and resend it to another office or the amman office is the main direction for all syrian Quebec skill worker

Moaz

Star Member
Dec 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Amman/ Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-2012
AOR Received.
09-01-2012
Med's Request
Not yet
dr tarekk said:
hello my dear Moaz
mmmm u r right,so u think that it takes a lot of time to get the visa and during this time i excercise my life as normal ,
can i withdraw my application and resend it to another office or the amman office is the main direction for all syrian Quebec skill worker
We don't have the luxury of choosing the VO. I think it is related to your country of residence. This could be an option if you managed to get a job in another country. But not necessarily it will be faster than Amman office, Abu Dahbi for example has almost the same processing time. Just be patient and get prepared for a long waiting.

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
Moaz said:
We don't have the luxury of choosing the VO. I think it is related to your country of residence. This could be an option if you managed to get a job in another country. But not necessarily it will be faster than Amman office, Abu Dahbi for example has almost the same processing time. Just be patient and get prepared for a long waiting.
i have a feeling that on 2014 all the applications will be processed rapidly and u will get the visa at the end up inshalah,coz it is not fair and isnt possible for us to wait about 3 years to get the visa,hope eveything will be ok

mft25

May 13, 2012
Amman
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman - Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2010 2nd file 12-7-2012
Nomination.....
18-11-2011 short list email
AOR Received.
17-09-2010 2nd file 18-7-2012 with UCI number
IELTS Request
sent with file
File Transfer...
04-03-2014 to Bucharest
Med's Request
03-03-2015
Med's Done....
04-03-2015
Interview........
04-07-2012 i got the CSQ
Passport Req..
20-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-04-2015
LANDED..........
3-07-2015
dr tarekk said:
thanx for reply mtf25,r u from syria like me?ok tell me another thing plz,at the end i am gonna get visa or not ?i mean at the end up will we get the visa?
and i will ask u about something ,should i change my adress if i move to another country?u know,i am in turkey now,or it doesnt matter coz they send everything by email?
best regards
first of all i am Jordanian so I do not have the choice of change my VO. if you find a job in another country and have legal residence for 6 months then you can apply to transfer your file to the office of that country . for example if you find a job in gulf you have the right to transfer your file to Abu Dhabi office after 6 month of working there and so on. you are required to update your application if you:

- Change of address or contact information, including email address;
- Request to withdraw your application and refund the application fees;
- Change of your representative;

Regards

nickm

Jan 1, 2014
Hi guys,
I have been actively looking for information online that might help me in estimating the time needed for my immigration process to finish. I received my CSQ longtime ago with my wife after an interview in damascus ( April 2010), added a daughter and son to the application over the past three years, and my file was transferred to Amman just like everyone else.

The federal government started processing my application in October 2010, file transferred to Amman in February. Received another automated e-mail in 2, August 2013, followed up by a request to update all documents on 26, Nov, 2013 ( with a one month deadline) including police certificates, immigration forms, certificates of experience, family book, military service records, education and employment documentation and a copy of my son's CSQ that has been misplaced into the file ( although I sent it a while back).

i read through your threads and according to your estimates I should be getting the request for medicals in January or February right ?
Nic.

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
mft25 said:
first of all i am Jordanian so I do not have the choice of change my VO. if you find a job in another country and have legal residence for 6 months then you can apply to transfer your file to the office of that country . for example if you find a job in gulf you have the right to transfer your file to Abu Dhabi office after 6 month of working there and so on. you are required to update your application if you:

- Change of address or contact information, including email address;
- Request to withdraw your application and refund the application fees;
- Change of your representative;

Regards
thanx a lot mtf25 for reply
i would ask u another quastion plz,u know how the situation now is syria ,thats why i left my job in the hospital and i moved in turkey in Istanbul now ,and i can get a temporary residence here for one year and each year it renews but without finding any job,so if oney day they ask me to update my application and including the certificate of expierence so what should i do then?is it notgood for my application and slow down it or what?plz advise me

kita7789

May 13, 2012
damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
10/02/2015
Med's Done....
11/5/2016
Interview........
12/04/2012
Passport Req..
01/7/2016
VISA ISSUED...
11/07/2106
dr tarekk said:
i would ask u another quastion plz,u know how the situation now is syria ,thats why i left my job in the hospital and i moved in turkey in Istanbul now ,and i can get a temporary residence here for one year and each year it renews but without finding any job,so if oney day they ask me to update my application and including the certificate of expierence so what should i do then?is it notgood for my application and slow down it or what?plz advise me
هاد ممكن يضر بملفك ع الاكيد لازم تخبرهم بمكان اقامتك و شغلك

kita7789

May 13, 2012
damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
10/02/2015
Med's Done....
11/5/2016
Interview........
12/04/2012
Passport Req..
01/7/2016
VISA ISSUED...
11/07/2106
شو وضع عمان و بعدين على هالقصة اللي قدمو بعدنا من دول تانية صارو مسافرين شو هالمصخرة بكرا بالاخير ممكن يجي رفض او تضل 8 سنوات
والله العرب ادق بمواعيدهم صاروا

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
kita7789 said:
شو وضع عمان و بعدين على هالقصة اللي قدمو بعدنا من دول تانية صارو مسافرين شو هالمصخرة بكرا بالاخير ممكن يجي رفض او تضل 8 سنوات
انا لا اعتقد بان سوف يكون رفض هناك باذن الله تعالى.المشكلة برائيي مشكلة انو لا يوجد نظام اساسي لمعالجة الطلبات ؟انا لو موجود في عمان لذهبت الى السفارة كل يوم كل يوم و تجمعت انا و رفقاتي مشان نقابل السفير .و الله برائيي هذا افضل حل؟شو رائيكون؟

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
kita7789 said:
اخ kita انت اين موجود الان؟هل تنصحني ان استخرج اقامة نظامية في اسطنبول لمدة سنة كاملة و اسحب ملفي الى انقرا بعد 6 اشهر من اقامتي؟هل هذا افضل ؟طبعا من دون عمل لانني لا انا ما بقدر اشتغل هون كطبيب حتى اعدل شهادتي بتركيا مشان هيك هلا عم حضر لامتحان تعديل شهادة كندا؟انصحني ؟

kita7789

May 13, 2012
damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
10/02/2015
Med's Done....
11/5/2016
Interview........
12/04/2012
Passport Req..
01/7/2016
VISA ISSUED...
11/07/2106
dr tarekk said:
اخ kita انت اين موجود الان؟هل تنصحني ان استخرج اقامة نظامية في اسطنبول لمدة سنة كاملة و اسحب ملفي الى انقرا بعد 6 اشهر من اقامتي؟هل هذا افضل ؟طبعا من دون عمل لانني لا انا ما بقدر اشتغل هون كطبيب حتى اعدل شهادتي بتركيا مشان هيك هلا عم حضر لامتحان تعديل شهادة كندا؟انصحني ؟
[/quoteطلع اقامة نظامية في تركيا و ارسل صورة عنها لعمان فورا مو ضروري بعد 6 اشهر
اذا كنت بتشتغل بالدولة لاوم تجيب وثيقة تثبت وضع عملك
اذا عملك حر بيكون احسن

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
kita7789 said:
dr tarekk said:
[/quoteطلع اقامة نظامية في تركيا و ارسل صورة عنها لعمان فورا مو ضروري بعد 6 اشهر
اذا كنت بتشتغل بالدولة لاوم تجيب وثيقة تثبت وضع عملك
اذا عملك حر بيكون احسن
شكرا اخ kita ان بقدر طلع اقامة نظامية لمدة سنة كاملة خلال شهر لانو في تسهيلات كتير للسوريين لو بعرف هيك كنت ما بعتت طلبي الا بعد ما طلعت الاقامة و بعتو دغري على انقرة.طيب ادا بعتت صورة عن الاقامة دغري و فورا الى عمان وقتا اكيد راح يبعتو ملفي لانقرة؟لا انا عملي حر ماني ماني مع دولة بس وقت كنت بي سوريا طبعا كنت اشتغل بمشفى حكومي بس بتعرف هلا الاوضاع بي سوريا مشان هيك غادرت سوريا و تركت المشفى

mft25

May 13, 2012
Amman
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman - Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent with file
File Transfer...
04-03-2014 to Bucharest
Med's Request
03-03-2015
Med's Done....
04-03-2015
Interview........
04-07-2012 i got the CSQ
Passport Req..
20-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-04-2015
LANDED..........
3-07-2015
dr tarekk said:
Dr tarrek
do not worry regarding the job right now in turkey. you already passed the csq and federal part has nothing to do with that. you can write in the form that you have had your own business or anything you do there even if it is not related to medicine. regarding Istanbul office , it is not better than Amman office in processing time 43 to 38 not big difference. keep in your mind that amman time will be shorter when they finish 2010 application since it was the peak .

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
mft25 said:
Dr tarrek
do not worry regarding the job right now in turkey. you already passed the csq and federal part has nothing to do with that. you can write in the form that you have had your own business or anything you do there even if it is not related to medicine. regarding Istanbul office , it is not better than Amman office in processing time 43 to 38 not big difference. keep in your mind that amman time will be shorter when they finish 2010 application since it was the peak .
my dear mtf25
thanx a lot for reply ,u r right coz i have csq so it dos'nt matter if i left my job in the hospital in syria or not,why will it be shorter ?will they process all applications for 2011 and 2012 in one year?i mean 2014 ?

mft25

May 13, 2012
Amman
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman - Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent with file
File Transfer...
04-03-2014 to Bucharest
Med's Request
03-03-2015
Med's Done....
04-03-2015
Interview........
04-07-2012 i got the CSQ
Passport Req..
20-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-04-2015
LANDED..........
3-07-2015
dr tarekk said:
my dear mtf25
thanx a lot for reply ,u r right coz i have csq so it dos'nt matter if i left my job in the hospital in syria or not,why will it be shorter ?will they process all applications for 2011 and 2012 in one year?i mean 2014 ?
Dear Tarek
the time will be shorter because 2010 was peak in number of applications to Quebec after that the number dropped dramatically
For 2010 Q4 there are 38 applicants (73 persons )
For 2010 there are 107 applicants (199 persons)
For 2011 there are 54 applicants (82 persons)
For 2012 there are 39 applicants (88 persons)
So as you can see the number of applicants of last quarter 2010 is equal to whole 2012
Good luck